Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women (7985 Views)

These Fulani Men Are No Bandits But Land Grabbers / Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos / 247 Fulani Women To Get N20,000 Grants From Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by silibaba: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

In all we do, we must remember to help people irrespective of their tribe or religion, saw these Fulani women hungry and stranded and I bought them some food.

Blessed is the hand that giveth than the one that taketh.
you don't need to make a BIG-SHOW of it.

Who told you people don't help?
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by eteebanky1: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2021
They are always with breast-feeding kids, I don't know their problem
you're wallowing in poverty, you still Dy breed.....damn fools
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
jaxxy:
Nice bt these guys see the poverty and hunger as a culture not a problem.
Haba loool
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

In all we do, we must remember to help people irrespective of their tribe or religion, saw these Fulani women hungry and stranded and I bought them some food.

Blessed is the hand that giveth than the one that taketh.
Last thing I will do, where are the father of those babies? While they're busy killing other innocent people in probably my location and I'll be here feeding their abandoned family for them abi? And you think you will make heaven by so doing? Nonsense!
Re: I Was Traveling And Saw These Fulani Women by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
So why you dey tell us?
I just feel that they sent him to come and drop that one here just to observe people's reactions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Don't Meddle In Internal Affairs Of Other Parties - APC Replies Iyorchia Ayu / Don’t Scrap Niger Delta Affairs Ministry, PANDEF Tells Tinubu / Nigerian Economist Prof Sam Aluko Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.