Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,889 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Lady Disrupts Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Her Friends, Causes Chaos (Video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Disrupts Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Her Friends, Causes Chaos (Video) (409 Views)

Lady's Show Back Outfit In Lagos Traffic While On Okada Causes Stir / Side Chick Wore A Wedding Gown And Crashed Her Boyfriend’s Wedding / Girl Stumbles On Boyfriend's Wedding Photos After She Gave Him Money 4 Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Disrupts Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Her Friends, Causes Chaos (Video) by JoyReportsOnlin: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
In a question of ‘what would you do at your ex’s wedding party?’, a young lady has recently given her response to that in a video gone viral.

The wedding ceremony of a groom and his bride has been disrupted by his supposed Ex-lover and a gang of her friends.

According to reports, the said ‘party crasher’ discovered her ex-boyfriend was on a path to becoming a family man, so she did the favour of attending the ceremony, coupled with her friends and joined other guests to ‘celebrate’ with the ‘new groom in town’.

Unknowing to others, she had a second agenda. In the viral video, the lady took matters personally and disrupted the events.

Momentarily, she and her friends could be seen throwing bottles while causing chaos.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js53mFVvJls
Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: Lady Disrupts Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Her Friends, Causes Chaos (Video) by AuntyVanessa1(f): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2021
Some men do not have conscience at all. Reason you see them dropping death or being reduced to ashes .

How can you be keeping a girl, fuccccking her at any given time, she does everything to make you happy, at the end of it all, you do not see her as your wife. God punish you.
Re: Lady Disrupts Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Her Friends, Causes Chaos (Video) by TheStakeHolder(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
I hope that hoodlum and her gang were arrested.

Women should understand something: I love you and I sleep with you doesnt mean that I must marry you.

lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Disrupts Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Her Friends, Causes Chaos (Video) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Lady Disrupts Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Her Friends, Causes Chaos (Video) by devilmaycry: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Things d happen sha
Re: Lady Disrupts Ex-boyfriend’s Wedding With Her Friends, Causes Chaos (Video) by JoyReportsOnlin: 6:11am On Dec 15, 2021
Cc
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Currently Living In Dark Times” — A Week In The Life Of An Ex-ngo Worker / Best Electric Bikes You Can Buy Right Now | Volt Bike / How To Find Cheap Alternatives For Hey Dude Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.