Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent (53310 Views)

Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans / Carter Oshodin, UNIBEN Official, Commits Suicide Over Hardship / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
A Twitter user has narrated how he lost his friend to suicide after being blackmailed by a certain loan shark. According to the tweep, his friend collected loan from these sharks and in order to retrieve their money back, they sent blackmailing messages to his family and friends including his girlfriend. Man snapped.
Pictures below.

"Buried a friend yesterday morning. He took his life largely because he went to borrow money from an online company and when he defaulted they sent messages to his friends and family members including members of his girlfriends family; something snapped I believe and that was it."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by Mokason288(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Something else killed your friend

Meanwhile RIP TO THE DEAD

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by ahnie: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
I don't ever engage in anything that would cost me my peace.i value my peace of mind pass anything.

246 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by Lordwize(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
No one is leaving this place alive and we should alway know that we came with nothing and will leave here with nothing.
Instead of borrowing money from this online guys, look for your enemy and borrow from.
Selah

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by Help2020: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
If you don't have the means to pay back loan,don't take.that's all.

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by BigYash: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Help2020:
If you don't have the means to pay back loan,don't take.that's all.
Some stories I heard.. Some will even send the money to them,they will claim they didn't see it,and still go ahead blackmailing them..

168 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by devilmaycry: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kaiii... Reason I don't advise anyone to collect loans

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by gulfer: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Twitter tales, what's the loan app(shark)'s name angry angry angry angry

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by jaeyking(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Like the last tweet says 'abeg just die this matter'

You signed an agreement and you defaulted.
Have any of us ever read their terms and conditions to see why they really go ahead with defamation and the govt is not doing anything.

I can say it's part of the terms u signed.
Though I don't have any proof of it but with the looks of it I think so

Modified**

I just checked the terms and conditions by Okash a loaning firm see the images below.
From this, can we conclude that the defamation of character and possible deduction from any account linked to the bvn is legal undecided undecided

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by ednut1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Why take loans when you have no means of repaying Loan sharks should stop giving these people loans

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by Volksguys1985: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
No No i will not kii meself because of laon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by Perfecttouch(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
ednut1:
Why take loans when you have no means of repaying Loan sharks should stop giving these people loans
I know someone who took to settle some expenses as a private company employee.
He was earning good money and then covid happened and he was relieved with no severance pay..
I know you might want to ask if he has no savings or that, oga mi, Nigeria Don worse pass as you think am o, family men now they wish they do things differently

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by princeade86(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Rip
Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by debbydams(f): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Last thing I'll ever do is to borrow money from this people

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by revived2: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
E go be
Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by dodoatirice: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Na poor man dey wear wristwatch wey noor dey work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by olola4(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
I know one day it will get to this stage, so unfortunate.
Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by tillaman(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by Triangles1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
The media always jump into conclusion without proper investigation, especially in Naiaja all death is suicide.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by nnadychuks(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
This is an advise to all of you borrowing money from these loan companies online: please for your own good pay up.
These big men offering you loans know how to recover their loans from you, either willingly or unwillingly.
You could be enjoying your borrowed money now but definitely you’ll lose something precious to you.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by blackboy2star(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
He forcefully left the market that we all will leave someday in different ways... Wether you buy or sell you'll leave the market place

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by Omicron999: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Don't borrow, if you cannot payback!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by Vinnie2000(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Reasons why I Detest anything Borrowing! undecided

Even Borrowing Airtime from my Network provider is a Big No No for me! sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by Mightymanna(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
We naturally don't pay what we owe, that is the fundamental issue, even if you borrow money to a friend you might end up losing the money and the friend

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by Sonnobax15(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na wa oh......And some people dey out there wey dey owe millions of naira but their mind no dey shake....

Nothing on earth wey go ever motivate and ginger me to go borrow money from all these loan apps...I dey see them steadily on FB na angry. But na once I dey scroll pass undecided.

If not for trust, wetin go make person go money online....no be just to put my guy on call via phone make he borrow me say I go pay am back later.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by inoki247: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Lol Twitter people nd always having friend or brother wey something du...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
E don finally happen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Your life na you know... anything wey you like do with your life..
Sometimes suicide is the best option.. enjoy yourself in grave..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by Impregnable101: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Man Who Borrowed Money From An Online Company Commits Suicide Over Messages Sent by loadedvibes: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wahala

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Infrastructural Decay In University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) / What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.