Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians (2037 Views)

Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant / 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Mintum: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
PressMyButton:

Mr. stone thrower, if you could be throwing stones on your parents while they sleep in their room, it's no surprise that an ill-trained and an ill-mannered child with no home training would come out to throw stones at someone old enough to be his father.
Pa Adebanjo and other Afenifere leaders that you Tinubu miscreants always insult are they not old enough to be your grandfathers? Of what use is the "home training" you claim to have when you can only use it to support a shameless thief like Tinubu? That deceiver called Tinubu and all his foolish followers will end in disgrace.
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by PressMyButton: 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mstick:
Old enough to be my grandfather actually, he wants to be president then he should expect bricks thrown at him and if that makes me ill-mannered then I wear that badge proudly.
grin grin

After all, as a public figure, he should expect almost anything that comes with the office, but i'm just wondering the sins of your parents before throwing stones at them.
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by F117nighthawk: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
Talk is cheap, that's the lies they tell when they are begging the masses for their votes, if he get there now, he will shut his doors completely away from the masses, awon liars
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Bobloco: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin

Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by PressMyButton: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mintum:

Pa Adebanjo and other Afenifere leaders that you Tinubu miscreants always insult are they not old enough to be your grandfathers? Of what use is the "home training" you claim to have when you can only use it to support a shameless thief like Tinubu? That deceiver called Tinubu and all his foolish followers will end in disgrace.
ok. you're one of the children of the grandfathers that insult Tinubu in the day and sneak in at night to beg him for food.
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Mintum: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
PressMyButton:

ok. you're one of the children of the grandfathers that insult Tinubu in the day and sneak in at night to beg him for food.
You can see how foolish you are, You are the one that was accusing someone of lack of home training for insulting Tinubu because he is old enough to be his father so what does that make you now if not a fool that doesn't have any home training too?
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nicepoker(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sonyboom765:
I know jews from Alaigbo go wail die over this thread but your tears sorrow pain n anguish rolled up together gives me joy

Na wetin go power Bola Ahmed Tinubu presidential quest in 2023 be that so keep em coming n keep it strong.

Na una tears I wan de use power my gen now.
Gen? So Nigeria never still enjoy constant power supply?
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Sonyboom765: 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ikpeazu or Pandora Peter Obi are the only president that can give Nigeria constant power supply

Nicepoker:
Gen? So Nigeria never still enjoy constant power supply?
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nicepoker(m): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Ikpeazu or Pandora Peter Obi are the only president that can give Nigeria constant power supply

whenever one is not on common grounds with the Westerner the person is from the East.
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Anago55: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
seunmsg:
On your mandate we stand!
. Single shame, you no get

Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Idiko1: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sonyboom765:
National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has assured his teeming supporters and other Nigerians across the country that he will not turn down their clamour for him to be the next President of the country.

Tinubu made the declaration on Tuesday in Abuja after a closed-door meeting with members of the Northern Alliance Committee.
He was quick to however add that consultations with political stakeholders were still ongoing.

Asked if he will not heed the clamour of Nigerians to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari, Asiwaju said; “I am not going to turn them (Nigerians) down, but I will still effective and widely consult, particularly brainstorm with my friends and find a date to come out openly and tell Nigerians.”

The former Lagos State governor however urged continued support for President Buhari by ensuring that he is not distracted from attending to all the current challenges facing the country now.

“The president is still in office. I don’t want to distract him from all the challenges that he might face today. So, we will consult and make our programmes known to the people later and the intention is clear. So, you keep guessing.”

National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has assured his teeming supporters and other Nigerians across the country that he will not turn down their clamour for him to be the next President of the country.

Tinubu made the declaration on Tuesday in Abuja after a closed-door meeting with members of the Northern Alliance Committee.

He was quick to however add that consultations with political stakeholders were still ongoing.

Asked if he will not heed the clamour of Nigerians to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari, Asiwaju said; “I am not going to turn them (Nigerians) down, but I will still effective and widely consult, particularly brainstorm with my friends and find a date to come out openly and tell Nigerians.”

The former Lagos State governor however urged continued support for President Buhari by ensuring that he is not distracted from attending to all the current challenges facing the country now.

“The president is still in office. I don’t want to distract him from all the challenges that he might face today. So, we will consult and make our programmes known to the people later and the intention is clear. So, you keep guessing.”

Endorsing Tinubu for the 2023 presidential election, leader of the Northern Alliance Committee, Ambassador Lawal Ahmed Munir said the meeting resolved to work for the actualization of the ambition the APC National Leader.

Munir who said his alliance had fruitful discussions with Tinubu disclosed that the committee resolved to support him come 2023 due to his sterling political qualities.

According to Munir, “The meeting ended very well. We are working for him because we know he will win the election when the time comes.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/2023-i-wont-turn-down-your-calls-tinubu-assures-nigerians/

Nobody had clamored and will never clamor for the dirty-toothed Afonja as the president of the shithole called Nigeria.
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by oyatz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mstick:
You registered on nairaland in 2010, that's 11 years ago and I guess you're in your late 30's or mid 40's yes?

Your agemates are the ones leading in developed countries heck even people in their 20's are councilors in the UK where your darling tinubu sat for months undergoing treatment but you don't mind putting your future in the hands of a man that has NO NEW IDEAS because of the crumbs they throw to you.

Electing innovative leaders will do you good trust me, you don't need to laugh at a politician's unfunny joke, you don't have to hang around their houses from morning till night, you don't need to support them even when it's glaring that they are wrong.

Bros, learn to be more democratic sir.

1) If you don't like Tinubu for whatever ever reason, try to respect the rights of those who do.

2) You are free to support anyone of the several other aspirants.

3) Competence is NOT by age. Both Donald Trump and Joe Biden are far older than Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by oyatz(m): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mstick:
Please tell me one of tinubu's wonderful ideas that fits into today's modern world.

Who is your preferred candidate that can solve the problems in the land?
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Great2017: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
oyatz:

1) If you don't like Tinubu for whatever ever reason, try to respect the rights of those who do.

3) Competence is NOT by age. Both Donald Trump and Joe Biden are far older than Tinubu.

You just lied. How old is Tinubu? How old is Donald Trump?
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
oyatz:

On point bro.. we need to respect another's decision to support whoever candidate of his choice.
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Drogunov: 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
seunmsg:

Go back to my post, the answer you seek is there. Now tell me, who among the realistic contenders has better ideas than Tinubu. Mention just one of them with a better public or private service record. I’m waiting.

You too go back to his posts. You will find it there. Since you like parrying questions and never come straight.
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by cocolacec(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mstick:
This just reminds me of when I was a child, I will throw a stone on our roof run back inside then come out with the adults to shout at the "stone thrower".

Tinubu is the one paying for all this campaign both online and offline now he's pretending like it's an organic race. The only call you should be ready to answer is your call to glory.
Back to sender Asegun
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Great2017: 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Only paid supporters and loyal party men would want a man like Tinubu to be their president. His past is so shrouded in falsehood and greed

We cannot tell who his biological parents were.

We cannot also tell where he is originally from.

His age and the secondary school he attended are irreconcilable.

Worst still, his unprecedented greed and his involvement in drugs in the US are open secrets.

No sane Nigerian will ever want Tinubu to be his or her president.
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Sonyboom765: 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
Or from hellfire like you.
Nicepoker:
whenever one is not on common grounds with the Westerner the person is from the East.
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by PrinceOfLagos: 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mstick:
This just reminds me of when I was a child, I will throw a stone on our roof run back inside then come out with the adults to shout at the "stone thrower".

Tinubu is the one paying for all this campaign both online and offline now he's pretending like it's an organic race. The only call you should be ready to answer is your call to glory

Helinues Afamed NGpatriot Seunmsg cheesy cheesy cheesy

They've just murdered Tinubu o
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nicepoker(m): 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Or from hellfire like you.
Can you recall what fashola said concerning power situation. Bro sorry you were not blessed with a retentive memory. You can't deal with facts. Bye.
Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by helinues: 12:05am On Dec 15, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Helinues Afamed NGpatriot Seunmsg cheesy cheesy cheesy

They've just murdered Tinubu o

Stop seeking our validations on your comments.

Aren't you confidence about your comments, Abi ,have you seen any of us mentioning you before.

Stop the trolling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Won’t Turn Down Your Calls, Tinubu Assures Nigerians by PrinceOfLagos: 12:14am On Dec 15, 2021
helinues:

Stop seeking our validations on your comments.

Aren't you confidence about your comments, Abi ,have you seen any of us mentioning you before.

Stop the trolling
I mentioned you because you've asslicked Tinubu all your life and would go to any length to defend his uselessness to the yoruba people grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Makes U-turn, Dumps Plan To Pick Preferred Successor / Peter Obi, Labour Party will Win 2023 General Election — Zamfara / We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.