Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex (32558 Views)

Secondary Student Skips Class To Chop Girlfriend P$ssy - See Video / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Deanxy1:
It has been almost two years now since I broke up with my Ex whom i dated for almost a decade since when we were in secondary school up until we both graduated from uni ( we went to separate uni).

There were so many things that happened leading up to the break up. We kept having one issue to the other and we were quarreling almost on a weekly basis for the last two years of the relationship.

Amongst the many issues, one which stand out was her dating another guy. It started with her denying they were dating to when she could actually post his picture on snap and other social media handle and that was the height of it.

Friends told me to cut her loose but I couldn't and the whole toxic thing continued ( in retrospect, it was just naivety ). So little by little the love she had for me waned and I became tired of the whole thing and we just stopped talking and went our separate ways.

And it's been two years now but each time I run into her or see her picture, my mind skips. This has continued to happen ever since we broke up. I had long cut any form of contact with her but our childhood friends are kind of alike, so sometimes there's always that possibility of bumping into her or her picture from time to time.

Please what do I do?
Weak men everywhere! Just see how women dey take una dey play!

1 Like

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by wunmi590(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
NohurryInLife:

Nice one brother
Op, see the real gist 4 here.

cool
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Emmanuel909090: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
I guess this is your first relationship and you are her first.

It's almost impossible for the both of you to forget eachother, even in marriage, its only death that will set you free.

Long secondary school relationships are cords that can barely cut

1 Like

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Ikea81: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Just keep remembering the negatives about her - like her smelling mouth, body odour, wide pussy, dirty pant.....you will quickly get over her. Instead of your heart to skip, you'll rather spit when you see her. Goodluck

8 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Kuriosmynd: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
amaham:
If you guys were sexually involved, it may be the soul ties playing out. Focus on Jesus, he'll lead you to the peace which passes all understanding
Why the soul tie no affect the babe wey don move on

2 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by tofolo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Deanxy1:
It has been almost two years now since I broke up with my Ex whom i dated for almost a decade since when we were in secondary school up until we both graduated from uni ( we went to separate uni).

There were so many things that happened leading up to the break up. We kept having one issue to the other and we were quarreling almost on a weekly basis for the last two years of the relationship.

Amongst the many issues, one which stand out was her dating another guy. It started with her denying they were dating to when she could actually post his picture on snap and other social media handle and that was the height of it.

Friends told me to cut her loose but I couldn't and the whole toxic thing continued ( in retrospect, it was just naivety ). So little by little the love she had for me waned and I became tired of the whole thing and we just stopped talking and went our separate ways.

And it's been two years now but each time I run into her or see her picture, my mind skips. This has continued to happen ever since we broke up. I had long cut any form of contact with her but our childhood friends are kind of alike, so sometimes there's always that possibility of bumping into her or her picture from time to time.

Please what do I do?
You are lucky your's is skipping only, I felt like dying when it happened but as usual time heals all wounds, now I see her and feel nothing, am happily married and she went downwards as she is now a junkie sef. cry

3 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Brushstrokes20: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
I once found myself in a similar situation and

the FORMULA THAT WORKED FOR ME ?....

I find a reason to loathe her by remembering her negative traits / the trauma she put me through.

4 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Holybreed69(m): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
It's normal and don't expect it to be an easy one. I am currently going through the same issue and it has made it difficult for me to move on. But in all I try to live above it every day. Pray about it asking God to help you, find out strategies that can help you let go gradually. Try new things, things you didn't do while you both were together and most importantly stop seeing her as an enemy. She just didn't work out.

5 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Deanxy1:

Please what do I do?

Grow up.
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by NurseJay: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Saintmary:

Don't jump into a new relationship to feel better. It's not fair on the new lady.

Talk it out. Taaaaaaaaaalk.

Find a friend who's willing to listen, if he's not willing, find someone else until you get it out of your chest.

The plans you had, your hopes that she dashed, eeeeverything. It's therapeutic.

You're free to post things you're feeling somewhere, it's your social media space, it's a means of journalling. When you're healed, you'll look back and laugh even if you don't feel like laughing right now.

Take your time, don't rush yourself to heal, be kind to yourself, she pulled the plug, not you, she didn't believe in working things out with you, so don't blame yourself. Be kind to yourself, because if you don't love yourself,who will?

Above all, dive into your goals, and reinvent yourself. Look for self development videos and articles and follow them.

This phase you're going through has been experienced by millions of people and they have come out on the other side. You won't be an exception.

P. S. Please remind all other men who are forming hard up and down that we're all humans.

P. P. S. Lots of people are hiding humongous amounts of pain so don't let anyone put you down. Keep living one day at a time. Good luck.

Thank You. Im not the OP but I really needed these words. Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by sharone21(f): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
You dated a girl for almist 8 yes, no proposal, the girl begins to pinch herself to reality also, coupled with what she would have heard from family and friends and u don't expect her to start rethinking her marital future + getting someone else which ultimately led to your relationship with her being toxic.

That is y it is not good to start this dating game too early, even university self, to start dating a girl as a male student might just bring premium years especially to the lady....it also permits a lot of immorality for a LONG time since u ain't ready.

Anyway, better a broken relationship than a broken marriage...

Move on.
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by iamme1234(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bro
Go and make money
Women do not like to settle for less
Especially when they are attaining age 25.
Mother and father will be like
Go and bring a good man home oooooo
And dont let this poverty be a generational curse ookkkk
Bro go and make money by all means and leave your immaginary life
Shalom.
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
OP I dey feel you

Same here,I still find it difficult to get over her,we just got separated few weeks ago and when I see her or hear her name,my heart beats faster,all night I think of her, I have deleted her pictures from my phone, email and destroyed the paintings on my wall.. I believe when u find someone again, build memories and all,ur ex becomes a history

I'm searching for love

3 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by wizkidblogger(f): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
catch cruize with many babes and all these nonsense will stop. stay safe though...
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by davedoe: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
U better talk say each time u see her pix konji dey catch which one b ur mind or heart dey do jigijigi bambam tah shut up no vex me oooo
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Saintmary(f): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
NurseJay:

Thank You. Im not the OP but I really needed these words. Thank You.

My pleasure

2 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Saintmary(f): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
DreamSonInlaw:

You are an amazing human

Awwwwn thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Newyorkitis(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Deanxy1:

Please what do I do?

OP please keep calm, okay.
Her mind too skips whenever your name is mentioned.

By the way, your mind skips because you feel you did the wrong thing by calling the relationship off. Kindly remove that perception from your mind and all will be well.
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Keniwit(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
But do you think the feeling is mutual when ever you people see each other
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Keniwit(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
I
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by ActuaRise696969: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

I like how you put it. Especially the last part.

I have found answers in hard science to all so called spiritual or religious happenings and placebo.

Religions and their Gods are just taking credits for a psyche science phenom hence the term miracles cos they could not be repeated without understanding the science data actuation parameters.

But with knowledge of meta physics... The physics beyond physical basic sciences. These effects have answers in the cause which are mostly subpbysical or so called spiritual.

The world was designed and is being managed outside the spectrum of physical organs coherence. Hence the mystery
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by lkillbrokehoes: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
It's obvious you haven't gotten over her, you really need to move on.

1 Like

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Gentlevip: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
A kiddy heart indeed
Grow up and let us the seniors show you the way
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by chudez0147(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
amaham:
If you guys were sexually involved, it may be the soul ties playing out. Focus on Jesus, he'll lead you to the peace which passes all understanding
What if he had sex with more women?
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Fiscus105(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Deanxy1:

Please what do I do?

I'm sure she is far better than you do now, hence ur being fidgeting whenever you come across her. Reason, low self esteem on ur side.
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Nanaborga(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
yanabasee2:
We have similar stories ......

While reading.... I was thinking she wrote this using a male Monika...

How did I overcome this.... I sat back and self evaluate my future and tried to consider everything about us...

I've learned that, a woman who cheats or double date, will likely do this in marriage..... You need to get yourself a new lady.... And try not to compare her with your ex. Also be bold to tell all the people that knee the both of you that the relationship is over....

I love my new wife to be and I as speaking on phone with a friend and he asked of my ex.... My woman heard and wanted to feel bad... I cleared my guy instantly...

Move on... Plan your life and let relationship to be the least thing on your mind ..

Guys with wisdom too full nairaland , but the foolish ones dey try shade them . May your cup of wisdom never run dry

2 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Deanxy1:

Please what do I do?
Forget her entirely, face your life and you will find a better woman.
Take control of your emotions, stop letting your heart skip on sighting her.She's only human,not a goddess or something. She cannot do anything.
If you continue to fear her,it may destabilize your mental wellbeing.

3 Likes

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Houseofglam7:
Make new memories
That is he should PHUCK New ones
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by ezugegere(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Paramount01:

If u start relationship very early in ur life u will surely experience this.I am also in this guy shoe

That's why children should have no business in relationship with the opposite sex. What exactly are you doing in a relationship when you don't even know the meaning of love?
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by wjxavier(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
It happens because you’re mentally idle.

Find your purpose. Obsess over it. No man should think of relationships who has not first found his purpose in life.

1 Like

Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by jaxxy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Deanxy1:

Please what do I do?

What u do is move on and get another gf then ur heart will stop skipping when u see her.
Re: My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex by SimeonOTC(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
kaywhy09:
You've always been afraid of loosing her.

Now that you do, the fear isn't going to leave you any soon.

Even if you get over her, you'll still wish to know how she fare later in the future.

It happens to loyal guys.

When it happened here, it took time to fade.

Action steps; think about the negative traits she have whenever the thought comes in. Think about how bad it'd have been if she follow another man after marriage.

The most effective. Keep long distance. If possible, relocate to another state.

After a few years, the fear will be gone, and when you see her again, you'll relate just as friends.

Thanks for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them / Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.