Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria (4925 Views)

The 10 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria / 10 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria / 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nairamum: 12:53am On Dec 15, 2021
According to Liyob.com, below is the list of the top worst courses to study in Nigeria.

1. Horticulture
2. Classical studies
3. Arabic and Islamic Studies
4. Religious Studies
5. History
6. Sociology
7. Political Science
8. Music
9. Zoology
10. Music
11. Counseling Psychology
12. Library and Information Science13. Philosophy
14. Social Studies
15. Botany

Sources ***** https://realupdatez.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by juniorstar(m): 4:02am On Dec 15, 2021
What makes them worst....when phd holders dey drive dangote trailer..if i was in any of those courses..i will start my hustle before entering or on the first day entering school cos na OYO except you get connect from your family.

6 Likes

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Uyi168: 5:55am On Dec 15, 2021
law.
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by elyte89: 6:04am On Dec 15, 2021
Add microbiology to it cool

1 Like

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by dan9ice(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2021
Do you mean "music" is that worst? Cause it appeared twice in your list

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Silvernus2020(m): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2021
All courses are good, there's no such thing as worst course, when you've gotten a Phd, no one would ask you which course did you get the doctorate degree from?!,....

After PhD everyone automatically becomes a Doctor grin regardless the course of study,.........

By the way, higher institutions would not teach us to a near perfection point, everyone needs to go extra mile to be an expert in one's Field of study.

Peace wink

2 Likes

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by hope4nigeria(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2021
Anything you study in Nigeria is now useless, even engineering, medicine sef when salary will not be paid to doctors, I know of many electrical,civil, mechanical, chemical engineer who have no jobs for over 10years

1 Like

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Imustnottalk: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2021
That sociology is useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Osiris12: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2021
elyte89:
Add microbiology to it cool

And biochemistry also

In fact all courses

University education is not just worth it in naija
Lecturers always be feeling like idiots
On top that ordinary paper wey rat fir later chop due to lack of use lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by pointblank247(m): 8:14am On Dec 15, 2021
That number 7 is nott useless ooo. Only the people that are graduate of that course will understand Why certain things happen in certain country

2 Likes

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by samguru(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2021
Nairamum:
According to Liyob.com, below is the list of the top worst courses to study in Nigeria.

1. Horticulture
2. Classical studies
4. Religious Studies
5. History
6. Sociology
7. Political Science
8. Music
9. Zoology
10. Music
14. Social Studies
15. Botany

Sources ***** https://liyob.com/15-worst-courses-to-study-in-nigeria/

people will just sleep and wake up in Nigeria to come up with something they dont know.

Anyway sha, if you know any graduate of Horticulture and Botany looking for job. please DM me.

1 Like

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2021
Mass communication Business Administration
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Hintona(f): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2021
Music is not useless o

If only you know the number of secondary schools looking for music teachers or rich families looking for private music tutors.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by hardbody: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2021
I have no contribution to make here. To each his own.
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by RenaissanceGuy: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2021
You omitted Medicine and Surgery.

1 Like

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Craggybogg: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2021
Davido is a 2:1 graduate of Music btw!
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 15, 2021
Nairamum:
According to Liyob.com, [s]below is the list of the top worst courses to study in Nigeria.

1. Horticulture
2. Classical studies
4. Religious Studies
5. History
6. Sociology
7. Political Science
8. Music
9. Zoology
10. Music
14. Social Studies
15. Botany
[/s]

You didn't give reason for your claims.. people wey dey study dey make an no be human being Dem be?
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by ProphetofOdin: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2021
Guy calm down.
I believe you are still a jambite or 100level student. A graduate won't be coming up with this kind of useless list because they know out there it is a different ball game. It is all about grace or who you know.
I know a medical doctor earning 75k(and he's being owed 3 months salary as we speak), and I know a sociologist earning almost 400k monthly). I cant begin to tell you how many pharmacist around town working as drugs dispensers in pharmacies around town and earning 45k monthly.
Everything in Nigeria is a scam just beg God to pick your calls or have affluent parents to help you to the top.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by maiquel: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2021
Nairamum:

1. Horticulture
2. Classical studies
4. Religious Studies
5. History
6. Sociology
7. Political Science
8. Music
9. Zoology
10. Music
14. Social Studies
15. Botany

You put music twice, meaning your list is fictitious, and when you say worst, in what regards? Is it as to cost? Or relevance? Or popularity?
Uyi168:
law.
Law? Please buttress your opinion with facts. Why law?
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by stamapro(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2021
I have seen a pharmacist working as a banker, how do you place it. I believe you mean the are worst courses in term of getting a job in Nigeria. The still find their level all the same, and the are far far better than illiteracy.
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Oluwajuwon09063: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Philosophy my course
No ooo �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Lordbinsmar: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
[s][/s]m
Nairamum:

1. Horticulture
2. Classical studies
4. Religious Studies
5. History
6. Sociology
7. Political Science
8. Music
9. Zoology
10. Music
14. Social Studies
15. Botany

Sources ***** https://liyob.com/15-worst-courses-to-study-in-nigeria/[s][/s]

Idoit Post.
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Lordbinsmar: 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
samguru:

people will just sleep and wake up in Nigeria to come up with something they dont know.

Anyway sha, if you know any graduate of Horticulture and Botany looking for job. please DM me.

I know of a botany graduate from Nigeria now doing PhD in stanford university.

But stupid people will keep posting rubbish

1 Like

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Dreytonisback(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
This one you mention music twice , Waka
U no mention psychology Sha

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Social work, universities should ban that course

1 Like

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by EniHolar(f): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wetin MUSIC do you ?
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Mummytoo: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
8 and 10, no be the same
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by mactoni91(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Very funny when people seat behind their keyboard and post rubbish... I studied counseling Psychology and even came out 2.2 but earn almost 6x above Nigeria's minimum wage.

A good Bsc degree in any Course should win you invites for interviews... Scaling through interviews and delivering on the job should be your main concern.

Do not let people define your worth.
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by samtol4(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Senomi:
Social work, universities should ban that course
social workers are highly needed in USA, UK , Europe and Canada. The course is a very good one
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
samtol4:
social workers are highly needed in USA, UK , Europe and Canada. The course is a very good one
what of in nigeria? How much do they earn in nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by akosy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
K
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by jom28gy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
No course is bad, except you're not on its areas of jurisdiction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Ambassador Awards 47 UNICAL Students, To Enrol In Afro-asian Institute / How Can One Retrieve His Neco Exam Number After Losing The Print Out? / Nuc Ranking For The Year 2015 (list Of Best Universities)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.