Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria (4904 Views)

The 10 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria / 10 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria / 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by elGenius: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
you just had to include music twice cheesy
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Learner247: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Op, can you mention any course you respect so much that when people study they have 100% chance of being successful?

Also, please tell me one course that you have not seen anyone succeed with in life.

You guys must understand that university degrees or certificates from higher institutions don't make a man; the mercy of God does!

I studied Zoology in my 1st degree, I have a company that does things related to that, and another where I do something else. I also work as Head to Chemical Engineers, Chemist's, Industrial Chemists. Engineers from other departments, including Mechanical, Electrical and Civil come to ask for guidance from me from time to time. They call me Engineer, sometimes Doctor and others say Prof.

We must always recognise that only GOD can make a man.

Op, be open minded, work hard and be humble. NO MATTER WHAT YOU STUDIED, If God could make a donkey to talk, He can show you mercy and bring out gold from that your rejected stone.
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by VTJN(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
Learner247:
Op, can you mention any course you respect so much that when people study they have 100% chance of being successful?

Also, please tell me one course that you have not seen anyone succeed with in life.

You guys must understand that university degrees or certificates from higher institutions don't make a man; the mercy of God does!

I studied Zoology in my 1st degree, I have a company that does things related to that, and another where I do something else. I also work as Head to Chemical Engineers, Chemist's, Industrial Chemists. Engineers from other departments, including Mechanical, Electrical and Civil come to ask for guidance from me from time to time. They call me Engineer, sometimes Doctor and others say Prof.

We must always recognise that only GOD can make a man.

Op, be open minded, work hard and be humble. NO MATTER WHAT YOU STUDIED, If God could make a donkey to talk, He can show you mercy and bring out gold from that your rejected stone.
Show me way na boss. Let God use you to uplift me out of this schakle i found myself

I'm a graduate with strong 2.1. I'm still unemployed. Do you mind helping me start a life?
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Rursh(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
No Course is bad. Just add I.C.T/Computer knowledge to it
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by elyte89: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
Rursh:
No Course is bad. Just add I.C.T/Computer knowledge to it

Well dt shows its bad when u av to add anoda course to it cool
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
ProphetofOdin:
Guy calm down.
I believe you are still a jambite or 100level student. A graduate won't be coming up with this kind of useless list because they know out there it is a different ball game. It is all about grace or who you know.
I know a medical doctor earning 75k(and he's being owed 3 months salary as we speak), and I know a sociologist earning almost 400k monthly). I cant begin to tell you how many pharmacist around town working as drugs dispensers in pharmacies around town and earning 45k monthly.
Everything in Nigeria is a scam just beg God to pick your calls or have affluent parents to help you to the top.

Stop this stupid lies just to impress people.
There's nowhere in Nigeria where a doctor earns 75,000 naira, even in private clinics.
If he's actually being owed 3 months salary, it means he's likely working in a government hospital. Again, there's no medical salary structure that will give a doctor 75,000 naira monthly salary in Nigeria.
You guys should take it easy.
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by Weezy463: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Some people will just post without thinking about the intended post.
Who told you,those courses that u listed are very worst??...anyway,just like what my brother said,you are still a jambite..
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by essentialone(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nairamum:
According to Liyob.com, below is the list of the top worst courses to study in Nigeria.

1. Horticulture
2. Classical studies
3. Arabic and Islamic Studies
4. Religious Studies
5. History
6. Sociology
7. Political Science
8. Music
9. Zoology
10. Music
11. Counseling Psychology
12. Library and Information Science13. Philosophy
14. Social Studies
15. Botany

Sources ***** https://liyob.com/15-worst-courses-to-study-in-nigeria/

Music is so useless that you have to mention it twice?
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by essentialone(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
Hintona:
Music is not useless o

If only you know the number of secondary schools looking for music teachers or rich families looking for private music tutors.

Nonsense. Is that the kind of job that someone will use to buy Range Rover Sport? Or those buying it from their salary, are they better humans?
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by essentialone(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
i926:
Mass communication
Business Administration

Please why did you add Business Administration to the list? I thought it's the most advertised course in the labour market?
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by essentialone(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2022

You didn't give reason for your claims.. people wey dey study dey make an no be human being Dem be?

Most of them are either connected or they are lucky. I think OP means the courses that Employers rarely search for in the labour market.
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by essentialone(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Overall worst course should be Philosophy and Classical Studies.

Totally irrelevant in the Nigeria Labour market.
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by examjunkies: 5:36am On Dec 14, 2022
samtol4:
social workers are highly needed in USA, UK , Europe and Canada. The course is a very good one

Salary for social workers in the US is high by Nigerian standards (as are expenses), but in the US holders of master's degrees in social work make about as much as a US high school graduate.
Re: 15 Worst Courses To Study In Nigeria by luap1990(m): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2022
Hmmm
Grab this opportunity!

https://tefluniversal.com/ref/paul.okeleye/?campaign=PaulOkeleye

Greater Opportunity to Teach English and Make Money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attacus Atlas, The Moth that Disguises Itself As A Snake (photos) / How To Write An Industrial Training (IT) Report / SEE How Some African Countries Will Soon Get Electricity from Floating Ships-PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.