Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Urgent Help 5months Pregnancy In Jeopardy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Help 5months Pregnancy In Jeopardy (2405 Views)

My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor / Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help 5months Pregnancy In Jeopardy by samaru: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2011
Dr,
I want to know the cause or causes of a flow of water and traces of blood for a 5months pregnancy and what is the solution and chances of survival of the foetus.
Re: Urgent Help 5months Pregnancy In Jeopardy by karlken(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2011
see ur Dr ASAP!, I dont like it when people start looking for online solutions for what I wl term an "emergency"!

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help 5months Pregnancy In Jeopardy by doctokwus: 12:18am On Jun 14, 2011
U most probably av what is called pre term labour,i.e,4 any rson ur bag of water has ruptured.D chances of d baby beig born alive is honestly low,go to d nearest hosp or ur antenatal care hosp if u are registered in 1.Goodluck.08097885472
Re: Urgent Help 5months Pregnancy In Jeopardy by samaru: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2011
doctokwus,
Thanks for your contribution actually it was my friend though she is in the hospital just want to know the chances of survival of the foetus the Dr had not say anything concrete.She was admitted 3days ago and she is still receiving treatment though the flow had not stop.I want to know the likely causes of such rupture for precautionary lesson for future use
Re: Urgent Help 5months Pregnancy In Jeopardy by Nekai(f): 4:24am On Jun 20, 2011
This is really sad and I hope all is going well.

This sounds like Premature Rupture of the Membranes, or PROM. This situation can cause labor to begin, but there is also a chance that the leak in the amniotic sack can reseal itself. Your friend needs to drink plenty of water to keep contractions away. Also she needs to be on strict bedrest. Sometimes the doctor prescribes antibiotics to help fight off infection, which is the greatest concern besides labor. She needs to get frequent checks of her temperature because an infection could threaten both lives. The baby needs amniotic fluids to help the lungs develop, so the doctor may prescribe steriod shots for the mom to help speed up the development of the lungs.

The most important thing to consider is that people with this condition have went on to carry the pregnancy to term. The chances are not great but there is hope, especially since she didn't immediately go into labor.

I hope this helps!
Re: Urgent Help 5months Pregnancy In Jeopardy by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2011
How is your friend doing? hope well,
Re: Urgent Help 5months Pregnancy In Jeopardy by samaru: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2011
I thank everyone that contributed to this topic my friend is doing fine she has been discharged from hospital she is resting at home though there is still a bit of leakage it has stopped for now.
Thanks once again i really appreciate
Re: Urgent Help 5months Pregnancy In Jeopardy by Nekai(f): 1:10am On Jun 22, 2011
samaru:

I thank everyone that contributed to this topic my friend is doing fine she has been discharged from hospital she is resting at home though there is still a bit of leakage it has stopped for now.
Thanks once again i really appreciate

Thank God!

Please urge her to remain on strict bedrest!

I'm saying a prayer for her! smiley
Re: Urgent Help 5months Pregnancy In Jeopardy by lovinam: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Strict bedrest is needed at this point. She should ensure her doctors are competent to handle the case. She can still have a healthy baby.
Re: Urgent Help 5months Pregnancy In Jeopardy by Garrylinser9: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
[b]Hello every body my name is Garry Linder. from USA Thanks to Dr. Trust for helping me to get pregnant after 8 years of marriage with my husband Garry without no child. We have been to several hospital for checkup and the doctors keep telling us that nothing is wrong with us. so my friend at my work place linked me with this great spell caster Dr. Trust who helped me to get pregnant.... now am a happy mother of a baby boy, and i am also pregnant now to have another baby. thanks to you Dr. Trust... i am shearing this testimony to tell Dr. Trust thanks!!!! for what he did for me and my husband by getting pregnant with is powerful spell. and assist in saving my marriage and also bring joy and happiness to my family.I want to use this medium to tell other women out there who is having pregnancy issues not to wait for years like i did. Because the solution of your problem is right there with Dr. trust so email him so that he can help you. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact Dr. Trust for help. he can also help you with you own problem today..there is no harm in trying. Email him Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or call him +2348156885231. [/b]

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Fertility Superfoods To Help You Conceive. / Powerful Effective Bed Bugs Killer Bait Powder To Kill Bedbugs / Weird Sex Like Position For Lungs Congested Patient.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.