Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated (555 Views)

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by Mercisharelove(f): 1:42am On Dec 15, 2021
Hallelujah
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
It's just a pity that you're looking for living faith in the midst of spiritually dead religionists.
Come and ask Jehovah's Witnesses the same question then you will here, see and feel the spirit of zealous preaching and industrious teaching of God's word in the gathering of active followers of Christ.

I'm sure after this comment you will see misinformed Churchgoers come after me instead of answering your question.
The problem is they don't trust their fellow worshipers so how do you expect them to do God's work with zeal? Each of them is running after worldly riches and their so called pastors are promoting selfishness as they're preaching prosperity all over the places.
So there is no spirit of togetherness unlike in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses where each person feels obligated to make hours in the field as we joyously bring the report of our activities!

1 Like

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by Mercisharelove(f): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2021
You are just a believer, there's no difference between A and B, you all were redeemed by the precious BLOOD of CHRIST JESUS.

SO PRAY FOR YOUR BRETHREN
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Mercisharelove:
You are just a believer, there's no difference between A and B, you all were redeemed by the precious BLOOD of CHRIST JESUS.
SO PRAY FOR YOUR BRETHREN

You will know the truth and the truth will set you free! John 8:32

It's been over 24 hours now that you posted this and none of them came in to say anything pertaining to what you posted except one of Jehovah's Witnesses. So the truth is boldly written all over your thread that there's just one group of true Christians while all the rest are on the broad way! Matthew 7:13-14

I love all my neighbours both Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Traditionalists, Atheists, Agnostics and Misinformed Churchgoers. All these people i love like my self! Mark 12:31
But when it comes to my brothers in Christ (Jehovah's Witnesses) Jesus gave me a New Commandment that i must love them (not as i love myself) but as Jesus loves me! John 13:34-35

I know this will shock you just as i was shocked the first time someone expatiate on this, so let me do the same to assist you now.

I love myself but sometimes as humans we do deprive ourselves of some things just as Jesus also deprived himself of some things {Matthew 4:3-4} but when it comes to love for his fellow believers Jesus is ready to give everything including his life! John 15:13

So everyone is my neighbour but only Jehovah's Witnesses are my brothers! Matthew 12:46-50

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by Mercisharelove(f): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's been over 24 hours now that you posted this and none of them came in to say anything pertaining to what you posted except one of Jehovah's Witnesses. So the truth is boldly written all over your thread that there's just one group of true Christians while all the rest are on the broad way! Matthew 7:13-14

I love all my neighbours both Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Traditionalists, Atheists, Agnostics and Misinformed Churchgoers. All these people i love like my self! Mark 12:31
But when it comes to my brothers in Christ (Jehovah's Witnesses) Jesus gave me a New Commandment that i must love them (not as i love myself) but as Jesus loves me! John 13:34-35

I know this will shock you just as i was shocked the first time someone expatiate on this, so let me do the same to assist you now.

I love myself but sometimes as humans we do deprive ourselves of some things just as Jesus also deprived himself of some things {Matthew 4:3-4} but when it comes to love for his fellow believers Jesus is ready to give everything including his life! John 15:13

So everyone is my neighbour but only Jehovah's Witnesses are my brothers! Matthew 12:46-50

Myopia....

Only true believer, no religion or name...

Wake up from your deceptions, who created you??

3 Likes

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Myopia....
Only true believer, no religion or name...
Wake up from your deceptions, who created you??

If only true believer NO religion NO name then there's no difference all religions are acceptable to your god, shey?

Let me take my leave before you begin calling me names in addition to "MYOPIA" due to annoyance! Proverbs 17:14
Farewell Sir! smiley
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by Truvelisback(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's just a pity that you're looking for living faith in the midst of spiritually dead religionists.
Come and ask Jehovah's Witnesses the same question then you will here, see and feel the spirit of zealous preaching and industrious teaching of God's word in the gathering of active followers of Christ.

I'm sure after this comment you will see misinformed Churchgoers come after me instead of answering your question.
The problem is they don't trust their fellow worshipers so how do you expect them to do God's work with zeal? Each of them is running after worldly riches and their so called pastors are promoting selfishness as they're preaching prosperity all over the places.
So there is no spirit of togetherness unlike in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses where each person feels obligated to make hours in the field as we joyously bring the report of our activities!

2 Likes

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by Truvelisback(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mercisharelove:
Hallelujah
When was urs?
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by Mercisharelove(f): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If only true believer NO religion NO name then there's no difference all religions are acceptable to your god, shey?

Let me take my leave before you begin calling me names in addition to "MYOPIA" due to annoyance! Proverbs 17:14
Farewell Sir! smiley

What I see is flesh

Because if you were to be JESUS, you won't agree to die for everyone, ABI??

This one you are already forming culture in HIS NAME..

WAKE UP SLEEPER, YOU ARE STILL IN DARKNESS

1 Like

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2021
Mercisharelove:

What I see is flesh

IN DARKNESS!
My guy, it's been 48hours that you raised this question and up till now the one and only person who responded positively told you that you can't find WORKS in faiths the are DEAD but instead of you to embrace the truth you're here saying the person God is using to help you is IN THE DARKNESS.
Well let your brethren "IN THE LIGHT" come and talk about the WORKS of their faith! James 2:18-26 smiley
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by Mercisharelove(f): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

IN DARKNESS!
My guy, it's been 48hours that you raised this question and up till now the one and only person who responded positively told you that you can't find WORKS in faiths the are DEAD but instead of you to embrace the truth you're here saying the person God is using to help you is IN THE DARKNESS.
Well let your brethren "IN THE LIGHT" come and talk about the WORKS of their faith! James 2:18-26 smiley

Wow, kids everywhere,

What's Jehovah witness goal? To awake the dead souls right, are you now happy that people are dead, wake up, you are not competing with anyone....

Preach and keep preaching the good news of CHRIST JESUS

2 Likes

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Wow, kids everywhere,
What's Jehovah witness goal? To awake the dead souls right, are you now happy that people are dead, wake up, you are not competing with anyone....
Preach and keep preaching the good news of CHRIST JESUS

When you ask a JW a question please try to wait for response instead of jumping to conclusion.
The highlighted is a very good question so here is the answer:

Jehovah's Witnesses aren't out there for everyone, we are in search of the "lost sheep of the house of Israel" {Matthew 10:6 compare to Matthew 15:24} this means people who are hungry for pure worship {Matthew 5:6} so it's not for everyone out there because faith on it's own is a possession of few obedient, faithful and loyal individuals not all kinds of people! 2Thessalonians 3:2

So keep waiting for your brethren in "THE LIGHT" smiley
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by Mercisharelove(f): 5:40am On Dec 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

When you ask a JW a question please try to wait for response instead of jumping to conclusion.

Jehovah's Witnesses aren't out there for everyone, we are in search of the "lost sheep of the house of Israel" {Matthew 10:6 compare to Matthew 15:24} this means people who are hungry for pure worship {Matthew 5:6} so it's not for everyone out there because faith on it's own is a possession of few obedient, faithful and loyal individuals not all kinds of people! 2Thessalonians 3:2

You are talking with someone who is greater than your teachers....

You are only saying what you have been taught without making a deeper research for your soul and your generations..... search the scriptures boys....

Here is the present situation, those who were bidden, invited, the lost sheep of Israel, were not worthy, they made light of HIS invitation.... So the KING.... Said to you and us to

Matthew 22:9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage. 22:10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

1 Like

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by achorladey: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

When you ask a JW a question please try to wait for response instead of jumping to conclusion

The chief executive officer of JUMPING INTO CONCLUSION. Your religious organisation thrive on it.

Jehovah's Witnesses aren't out there for everyone, we are in search of the "lost sheep of the house of Israel" {Matthew 10:6 compare to Matthew 15:24}

Matthew 28:19,20 Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations(not the lost sheep of the house of Israel),+ baptizing them+ in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.+ And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

Acts 1: 8 But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you,+ and you will be witnesses+ of me in Jerusalem,+ in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a,+ and to the most distant part* of the earth.”

Just like I tell you and your likes una no dey follow wetin your Jehovah or Jesus talk.

Jehovah’s witnesses aren't out for everyone grin grin grin grin grin No wonder OP said he is greater than your TEACHERS. cheesy Learn no, na this self righteousness you go dey parade all over nairaland.

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by achorladey: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2021
Mercisharelove:

What I see is flesh

He will die for only the LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL that he is able to find. grin grin grin
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by achorladey: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2021
Mercisharelove:

What I see is flesh

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by achorladey: 8:18am On Dec 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

but when it comes to love for his fellow believers Jesus is ready to give everything including his life! John 15:13

While we are yet sinners Jesus died for us grin grin grin Jesus didn't die for his brothers alone.

Jumping into conclusions even for no reasons.

It should be "to my brothers in Jehovah" grin grin because all those you called misinformed churchgoers are brothers in Devil grin grin grin. Self righteousness coupled with regimented kind of thinking mindset and control.

Tell us how did Jesus love you? For if you love those loving you, what reward do you have?+ Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? 47 And if you greet your brothers only, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing?
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2021
Mercisharelove:

You are talking with someone who is greater than your teachers....
You are only saying what you have been taught without making a deeper research for your soul and your generations..... search the scriptures boys....
Here is the present situation, those who were bidden, invited, the lost sheep of Israel, were not worthy, they made light of HIS invitation.... So the KING.... Said to you and us

Matthew 22:9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage. 22:10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

The highlighted is my point!

I'm telling you that the first pioneers of that expression were given that assignment and Jesus promised them that the Holy Spirit will anoint them to be bold and courageous in handling their divine assignment {Act 1:8} Jesus now said that their will be sheep and goats by the time he returns to judge.
The sheep will actively support his ANOINTED brothers while the goats will be doing their own business! Matthew 25:31-46

Today only one group Jehovah's Witnesses recognizes Jesus' spiritual brothers and actively participating in the assignment this people were given, that's why you will never find any one coming to answer your question apart from Jehovah's Witnesses.
That means all those who failed to recognize Jesus' spiritual brothers can't WORK with them therefore they're DOOMED because Jesus doesn't know them {Matthew 7:23} as they failed to do the will of his father which he himself commissioned by order! Matthew 28:18-20
Please keep waiting for your brethren IN THE LIGHT perhaps they've not noticed your thread or maybe they're still sleeping spiritually speaking and needed to be awaken.

I'm telling you authoritatively that apart from Jehovah's Witnesses (the one and only true Christian group) you're never going to see one single individual from any other Religious group come to present their WORKS because their faith is DEAD! James 2:18-26

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47am On Dec 18, 2021
@ Mercisharelove

I expect you to share your WORKS too nah, after all one of your BRETHREN IN THE LIGHT asked you to present your own but you ignored him as if you're blind to his post.

Truvelisback:
When was urs?

It's only me (one of Jehovah's Witnesses) that you've been responding to, what a shame for DEAD FAITH? embarassed
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by achorladey: 9:02am On Dec 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is my point!

I'm telling you that the first pioneers of that expression were given that assignment and Jesus promised them that the Holy Spirit will anoint them to be bold and courageous in handling their divine assignment {Act 1:8} Jesus now said that their will be sheep and goats by the time he returns to judge.
The sheep will actively support his ANOINTED brothers while the goats will be doing their own business! Matthew 25:31-46

Today only one group Jehovah's Witnesses recognizes Jesus' spiritual brothers and actively participating in the assignment this people were given, that's why you will never find any one coming to answer your question apart from Jehovah's Witnesses.
That means all those who failed to recognize Jesus' spiritual brothers can't WORK with them therefore they're DOOMED because Jesus doesn't know them {Matthew 7:23} as they failed to do the will of his father which he himself commissioned by order! Matthew 28:18-20
Please keep waiting for your brethren IN THE LIGHT perhaps they've not noticed your thread or maybe they're still sleeping spiritually speaking and needed to be awaken.

I'm telling you authoritatively that apart from Jehovah's Witnesses (the one and only true Christian group) you're never going to see one single individual from any other Religious group come to present their WORKS because their faith is DEAD! James 2:18-26

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by achorladey: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2021
See more here grin grin grin

I'm telling you authoritatively that apart from Jehovah's Witnesses (the one and only true Christian group.... MaxInDHouse

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by Truvelisback(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
@ Mercisharelove

I expect you to share your WORKS too nah, after all one of your BRETHREN IN THE LIGHT asked you to present your own but you ignored him as if you're blind to his post.

It's only me (one of Jehovah's Witnesses) that you've been responding to, what a shame for DEAD FAITH? embarassed
Present what?
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2021
Truvelisback:
Present what?
Topic of discussion:

Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated

You:
Truvelisback:

When was urs?

So instead of quoting me as if you don't know what he asked before you asked the above question, just tell him you're not interested in the topic or you don't do such things.
Quoting me and pasting Mems when you're asked to present the WORKS of your faith is meaningless! smiley
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by Truvelisback(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Topic of discussion:

Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated

You:

So instead of quoting me as if you don't know what he asked before you asked the above question, just tell him you're not interested in the topic or you don't do such things.
Quoting me and pasting Mems when you're asked to present the WORKS of your faith is meaningless! smiley
I have had this experience several times.
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2021
Mercisharelove:
Hallelujah

The Hebrew phrase "Hallelujah" simply means "Praise Jehovah"
I'm still very much around to Witnesses how many individuals will come and "Praise their God" with their WORKS. James 2:18-26
This is what JEHOVAH the God of Jehovah's Witnesses said regarding people who are disguising as His worshipers but have nothing to do with him:

Their idols are silver and gold, The work of human hands. A mouth they have, but they cannot speak; Eyes, but they cannot see; Ears they have, but they cannot hear; A nose, but they cannot smell; Hands they have, but they cannot feel; Feet, but they cannot walk; They make no sound with their throat. The people who make them will become just like them, As will all those who trust in them! Psalms 115:4-8

All over Nairaland there are hundreds of thousands of threads from false religionists claiming denominations in Christianity.
Now is the time to exhibit the WORKS of their faith if the above Psalmist is mistaken.
He said their gods have eyes but can't see, ears but can't hear, mouth but can't talk and that all those worshiping gold and silver will be as blind, deaf, dumb and idle like their gods.

Let anyone come out and answer you as they present the WORKS of their FAITH if truly they're worshipers of the true God! Micah 4:5 smiley
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2021
Truvelisback:
I have had this experience several times.
Stop quoting me and PRESENT the WORKS of your faith like i'm doing right now!

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by Truvelisback(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Stop quoting me and PRESENT the WORKS of your faith like i'm doing right now!
What's the work of ur faith?

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2021
If it's one of Jehovah's Witnesses that started this thread i know you will all come in to argue but thanks to JEHOVAH that it's one of your own brethren!
When JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES say something all of you will come arguing that it's not so.

Well let it be known to all false religionists claiming denominations in Christianity that our Master, Lord and King is Christ Jesus (Archangel Michael) Daniel 12:1-3
He is the mighty spirit King behind the WORKS of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES globally, only those connected to his spiritual brothers (Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses) can figure out the will of God and fully participate in doing it.

That's why none of you can present the WORKS of your FAITH because you're not connected to the right source! John 15:4 smiley
Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by achorladey: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
If it's one of Jehovah's Witnesses that started this thread i know you will all come in to argue but thanks to JEHOVAH that it's one of your own brethren!
When JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES say something all of you will come arguing that it's not so.

Well let it be known to all false religionists claiming denominations in Christianity that our Master, Lord and King is Christ Jesus (Archangel Michael) Daniel 12:1-3
He is the mighty spirit King behind the WORKS of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES globally, only those connected to his spiritual brothers (Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses) can figure out the will of God and fully participate in doing it.

That's why none of you can present the WORKS of your FAITH because you're not connected to the right source! John 15:4 smiley

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by achorladey: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2021
Truvelisback:
What's the work of ur faith?

Make I help am small as dey write am for their publications

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mercisharelove:
Hallelujah

450 prophets of Baal assembled at mount Carmel, they want to prove how active their God is as Elijah challenged them.
They've been deceiving the people that what they're worshiping is the same as the God who brought Israel out of Egypt but Elijah kept saying "NO! It's not the same God!" They made the people worship differently and thousands of worship centers were raised throughout all Israel. Jehovah kept watching until Elijah called out the 450 prophets claiming they're all worshiping the same God with Elijah.

They called out to their god for proof of it's existence but there was no answer, they called from morning till evening but no response.
Then Elijah called the people and asked them "how long will you people continue to deceive yourselves with indecision? If Jehovah (the God of oneness in thought) is the true God, worship Him and if Baal (God of different sects) is the true God, worship Him".
That day Jehovah proved to be the only true God by showing His WORKS while Baal remain silent! 1Kings 18:20-40

If truly you people are worshipers of the God who sent His only begotten Son to commission preaching and teaching globally, prove it by presenting the WORKS of your faith because Jesus said it's God's Holy Spirit that will help his followers to accomplish it not flesh! Act 1:8

Jehovah said:

"No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah! Isaiah 54:17

Let anyone who feel like challenging the God of Jehovah's Witnesses come out and present the WORKS of his FAITH!

Glory be to the one and only true God who has touched this OP to raise a question that only Jehovah's Witnesses can respond positively! smiley

Re: Share The Last Revival You Witnessed And Participated by achorladey: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Let anyone who feel like challenging the God of Jehovah's Witnesses come out and present the WORKS of his FAITH..... MaxInDHouse

The same God of Jehovah's Witnesses that you denied like those captured in the screenshots below grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Is Bla Bla Bla / Full Story Behind Fake Ghanaian Pastor Beating All His Female Members In Church / The Important Message God Sent My Neighbor To Give To Preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.