Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) (21201 Views)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:50am On Dec 15, 2021
Those old goats are some of the mumu people you see typing rubbish on NL

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 15, 2021
[s]
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
... And don't be surprised that most of the childish and tribalistic comments on this forum from our Yoruba brothers towards the Igbos are made by these Old Men with hairy grey balls...

Helinues jamesbally and host of them come to mind,
[/s]

These innocent people have done nothing to you but exercise their constitutional right to gather as citizens and form associations. Why is it giving you hypertension and why are you concerned with their balls? weird

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 6:14am On Dec 15, 2021
Nice one.
Asiwaju Tinubu lo le shey!
He is a leader of leaders, experienced public administrator and Patriot.
Please campaign and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
May God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by kayusely70(m): 6:27am On Dec 15, 2021
post=108509693:

STARBOY and ZULUM come 2023.
That's also my dream combo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Kingmena: 6:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Una well done oooo, I can see una swag, na top notch.
Do you have a business and your workers and business is stressing you out I have an ebook that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 3k and I will also add you to a free business group
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by OmoManU: 6:32am On Dec 15, 2021
BeReadyF0rMe:
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.
Tell us who you prefer that we should vote for. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Metrofox(m): 6:33am On Dec 15, 2021
grin Nigerian youths have no idea about the value of time... keep allowing useless old thieves waste your lives and watch how you become a wasted old fool at forty wallowing in poverty with a 30k -50k npower job .. 8 years is not 8 minutes .. But alas you will tell the story to your grandchildren who will be at their mercy and have to repeat the same vicious cycle to survive..
stop existing and start living !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by condralbedez: 6:33am On Dec 15, 2021
Where is the suya man on the picture
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by mayormick(m): 6:40am On Dec 15, 2021
boom99:
I prefer tunubu to Osinbanjo. Na just tunubu age be my issue
Honestly age should be an issue, it is time we stop running after politicians that are old abeg. The likes of Osinbajo, Amosun, Fashola, Peter Obi etc are still in there early sixties, why can't we have a president from one of those. Until we vote Tinubu, who will wants to spent 8years and the aforementioned names would have been old again? Dem use old leaders do us ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by oluwaahmed: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2021
What most people don't know is that SW politicians are the problem of Nigeria. They instigate problems among various tribes and then capitalise on it to succeed dubiously. They brought a failure whose regime has led to the loss of live of thousands of people in the country. They used their media to demonise the SE for refusing to go down the valley of death with their candidate. Now they say igbo should build bridges as if its igbos fault that the white-walker was a massive failure. But everyone now knows their game. Let 2023 come.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2021
mayormick:
Honestly age should be an issue, it is time we stop running after politicians that are old abeg. The likes of Osinbajo, Amosun, Fashola, Peter Obi etc are still in there early sixties, why can't we have a president from one of those. Until we vote Tinubu, who will wants to spent 8years and the aforementioned names would have been old again? Dem use old leaders do us ni
How old is Joe Biden and Trump when they become the president?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 6:46am On Dec 15, 2021
We're moving forward.

Asampetenwaanyi should coordinate that of Anambra's South local government for us tongue

#BAT2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by murmee: 6:46am On Dec 15, 2021
boom99:
I prefer tunubu to Osinbanjo. Na just tunubu age be my issue
What about his failing health? Is Yar adua and Buhari cases not enough reasons for Nigerians to look for a very healthy and not so old person to lead the country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 6:48am On Dec 15, 2021
Sorry, do I know you. angry
Are you Asampetenwaanyi angry
1564f:
[s][/s]
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 6:48am On Dec 15, 2021
Post your picture, let's compare them with you
Olril18:

Look at how hungry looking they are..dirty things

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 15, 2021
mrvitalis:
I said it only ignorant and poor people would support a tinubu presidency or even osibanjo for that matter honestly

If south west brings out president of Africa development bank ...even as Igbo I would not only vote him but donate millions to his campaign ....

Akinwumi Adesina, peter obi and sanusi are the only person that can make me vote again in Nigeria
Nah Democracy be this, nobody is stopping them from contesting.

BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by danilmo: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:

in what area do Tinubu outclass Osibanjo aside looting Lagos State Treasury..

Yoruba Muslims have once again shown they're the problem of the country.

twice they voted in Buhari.. now they want to bury the country finally with Tinubu. spits

Tell him Dogara is of no value in the North.he has failed already

What is ur issue with Tinubu, how does Dogara concerns u? Who is in Nigeria has it all round and politcally good to go more than Tinubu. Please I need u to outline with parameters of logical judgement, else u remain a noise maker.

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2021
But you supported one of the two foremost Presidential candidate in US 2020 election angry

Hypocrite
mayormick:

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by danilmo: 6:50am On Dec 15, 2021
234GT:
Obadara has been out of the Senate for sometime after losing to Lanre Tejuosho or so.
He is looking for what to eat, as he has not had access to free Senate money.
This is the unifying characteristic of all those in SWAGA. They are hungry and looking for what to eat.
No sensible Nigerian should support a Tinubu presidency.

Why should a sensible man not support Tinubu,?

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by boom99(m): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2021
murmee:
What about his failing health? Is Yar adua and Buhari cases not enough reasons for Nigerians to look for a very healthy and not so old person to lead the country?

If we have these two options Osinbanjo or Tunubu, I will go for Tunubu.

But we all are praying for someone that will save us right now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal As Elite Banditry, Reverse Robin Hoodism By Farooq A. Kperogi / We’re Ready To Be Aso Rock Sweepers, Miyetti Allah Begs Tinubu For Appointment / Obaseki Mourns The Death Of Ondo Governor, Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.