Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,897 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (64895 Views)

Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
I wouldn't trust anyone associated PMB. He and his VP are failures.
I wouldn't also trust the guy who unleashed PMB on Nigerians. BAT!
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by pat077: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
None
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by FaithBrain1994(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lai Muhammed(president). Osibanjo(v.p).. My take thu.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Zimmermann(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:

Tinubu is better than all the Governors your state have ever presented, since this democratic dispensation. Yes Tinubu laid the blue print as an APC boss of Lagos, and putting in the right people to see the plans through. Lagos state generates tremendous IGR due to the robust efficient tax collection system. Think with your brain, stop asking questions with obvious answers, am sure you are learned.
Tell nairaland your state let the public be the judge.

Remove the plank in your eye before removing the speck in your neighbor's eye, and at same time okpolo eye no be open eye. QED.
Just sweeping, incoherent, EMPTY rants! NO FIBRE OF FACT WHATSOEVER. Why do u ppl get so agitated when an answer to a simple question is choking ur cheap-alcohol-ravaged throats!
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by dazzzz: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
ATIKU ATIKU ATIKU ATIKU ATIKU
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by mediainc: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Zimmermann:
Just sweeping, incoherent, EMPTY rants! NO FIBRE OF FACT WHATSOEVER. Why do u ppl get so agitated when an answer to a simple question is choking ur cheap-alcohol-ravaged throats!
It's true federalism, focus on your state and governors, you don't need to come to Lagos, we are not related to you in anyway.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by lexy2014: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:

Tinubu is better than all the Governors your state have ever presented, since this democratic dispensation. Yes Tinubu laid the blue print as an APC boss of Lagos, and putting in the right people to see the plans through. Lagos state generates tremendous IGR due to the robust efficient tax collection system. Think with your brain, stop asking questions with obvious answers, am sure you are learned.
Tell nairaland your state let the public be the judge.

Remove the plank in your eye before removing the speck in your neighbor's eye, and at same time okpolo eye no be open eye. QED.

This is my question:

How is Lagos progressing and how is that down to Tinubu?

The keyword there are "how" and "progressing". How does your response or responses explain progress? Or has d meaning of d word changed in d dictionary?

If u didn't mention Tinubu, why then did u volunteer to answer d question?

How have all this "tremendous IGR" u have mentioned improved the living standard of lagosians?

How is Tinubu better than all d governors my state has ever presented?

What are the blue print laid by Tinubu as an APC boss of Lagos?

Who are the right people he "put" to see the plans through and how did he "put" these people?
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by uchennaq(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Yemi Osibanjo was used to commit monumental trader moni fraud. The best for now is ATIKU
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Bimpe29: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Banhammy717: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osinbajo doesn't have a political structure that can win election, Tinubu and Atiku have.

Atiku doesn't have the integrity and financial trust to win election, Tinubu and osinbajo have.

If Tinubu can secure APC ticket ahead of Osinbajo, he will defeat Atiku in the general election, due to influence of ruling party.
The only problem is, who's going to be his deputy?.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by random85: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=itsme01 post=108512515] cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Na Ogun go Kee you if you ask why am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu... After all he did NADECO, Lagos State

*Best Graduating student Chicago State University
*Former partners with Deloitte , PWC , Anderson, G.E, ExxonMobil, Aramco
*Former Senator, two terms Governor of Nigeria's most richest best Governed State, founder of a ruling Political Party and National Leader
*Investor in local economy, INTELs logistics (only Nigeria owned port logistics) , OANDO PLC, Alpha Betta (the only Nigeria tax consulting services in Nigeria that can rival foreign ones) Renita platform, TVC (top Nigerian News station)

*Rapid Response Squad... RRS best security outfit created by BAT
*LASERMA 112
*BRT fast metro system
*LCDA creation
*Best Tax model in Nigeria
* First state owned independent power plant
*LAGBOAT
*Highest paid civil servants
*Detribalized political appointment with Ibos and Hausa serving under Jagaban
*PPP Eko Atlantic manmade island
*Lekki Housing phase 1
*Lekki Freezone, Lekki deep sea
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by mediainc: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

This is my question:

The keyword there are "how" and "progressing". How does your response or responses explain progress? Or has d meaning of d word changed in d dictionary?

How have all this "tremendous IGR" u have mentioned improved the living standard of lagosians?

Who are the right people he "put" to see the plans through and how did he "put" these people?
Your IQ is very low, tribal bigotry and hatred for Lagos has made you dumb and stupid. Don't vote for Tinubu if you don't like him, but we Lagosians love him. All these primitive states wey governors dey treat una like slaves go dey talk for Lagos matter. If not Lagos most enlightened people for don leave Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Rick9(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Yemi Osinanjo or Atiku Abubakar but I would prefer yemi because he is young and vibrant.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Alao88(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo 2. Bola Tinubu 3. Atiku Abubakar
Osibanjo is the answer.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Zimmermann(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:

It's true federalism, focus on your state and governors, you don't need to come to Lagos, we are not related to you in anyway.
LMAO. There is really nothing to expect from ur sort than being dragged into the mud of ur vile, toxic, bitter and eternally blinding prejudices. Pls remain in ur darkness. You lots have cockroach entrails for brains grin
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by lexy2014: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:

Your IQ is very low, tribal bigotry and hatred for Lagos has made you dumb and stupid. Don't vote for Tinubu if you don't like him, but we Lagosians love him. All these primitive states wey governors dey treat una like slaves go dey talk for Lagos matter. If not Lagos most enlightened people for don leave Nigeria.

It's because u have high IQ and u love Lagos, that's why am asking u these questions but am surprised that u can't answer the questions:

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by mediainc: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

It's because u have high IQ and u love Lagos, that's why am asking u these questions but am surprised that u can't answer the questions:

You and your question are inconsequential. You hate Lagos, and you are a miserable irrelevant fellow, I cease to continue exchanging views with a bigot. I hate tribal bigots.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by random85: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=itsme01 post=108512515] cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Na Ogun go Kee you if you ask why am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu... After all he did NADECO, Lagos State

*Best Graduating student Chicago State University
*Former partners with Deloitte , PWC , Anderson, G.E, ExxonMobil, Aramco
*Former Senator, two terms Governor of Nigeria's most richest best Governed State, founder of a ruling Political Party and National Leader
*Investor in local economy, INTELs logistics (only Nigeria owned port logistics) , OANDO PLC, Alpha Betta (the only Nigeria tax consulting services in Nigeria that can rival foreign ones) Renita platform, TVC (top Nigerian News station)

*Rapid Response Squad... RRS best security outfit created by BAT
*LASERMA 112
*BRT fast metro system
*LCDA creation
*Best Tax model in Nigeria
* First state owned independent power plant
*LAGBOAT
*Highest paid civil servants
*Detribalized political appointment with Ibos and Hausa serving under Jagaban
*PPP Eko Atlantic manmade island
*Lekki Housing phase 1
*Lekki Freezone, Lekki deep sea

Nobody will say Jagaban is not capable of been our next president
Let's look at it from this angle, someone that has been nursing some health issues,and I believe that is reason why notherner are giving his their support.
They quietly believe that no matter who may be , they're are the VP.
A word is enough for a wise
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Rickyzagy:
Tinubu for oduduwa president

Atiku for arewa president.

Emir of sokoto for the iswap emirate

Goodluck Jonathan for BIAFRA president

What's the benefits of us living together as enemy while we can be good neighbours?

One cold Origin for u. Supported.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by mediainc: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Zimmermann:
LMAO. There is really nothing to expect from ur sort than being dragged into the mud of ur vile, toxic, bitter and eternally blinding prejudices. Pls remain in ur darkness. You lots have cockroach entrails for brains grin
Stay in your impoverished lands, Lagos is even finding ways to deport people. No one wants a dumb ass.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Tzar(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
None! They are the source of our current abysmal predicament! HOW CAN THE CREATOR OF A PROBLEM, BE THE SOLUTION

Buharifan:
1. Yemi Osinbajo
2. Bola Tinubu
3. Atiku Abubakar
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Indispensable85(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osibanjo
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by lexy2014: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:

You and your question are inconsequential. You hate Lagos, and you are a miserable irrelevant fellow, I cease to continue exchanging views with a bigot. I hate tribal bigots.

It's because u aren't a tribal bigot, u have high IQ and u love Lagos, that's why am asking u these questions but am surprised that u can't answer the questions:

NB: I didn't ask u to exchange views with me. I only asked u to answer simple questions but u are hurt. Getting hurt doesn't answer simple questions
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by edlion57(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Rickyzagy:
Tinubu for oduduwa president

Atiku for arewa president.

Emir of sokoto for the iswap emirate

Goodluck Jonathan for BIAFRA president

What's the benefits of us living together as enemy while we can be good neighbours?

God bless you...my brother

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by tweakdude1: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Osibanjo is the next president
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by mediainc: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
lexy2014:

It's because u aren't a tribal bigot, u have high IQ and u love Lagos, that's why am asking u these questions but am surprised that u can't answer the questions:

NB: I didn't ask u to exchange views with me. I only asked u to answer simple questions but u are hurt. Getting hurt doesn't answer simple questions
I don't exchange views with tribal bigots, I hate them. They and religious bigots are the world's problems.

Take your bad energy to your ilks and likes. We have no common ground.

In a federal system we are all different, nothing unites us, so mind your business. Vote for who you like. Primitive mofos.
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by adekolaelect(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tinubu is the best man to do it but hater can not see the quality of leadership in him bcs many was full of hatred and Ethnicity bigots . I would have give my vote for any Igbo man but no name of Igbo was visible there. Na only their noises we dey haered . since 1999 no any Tribe do political boy boy without any political achievement than Igbo in Nigeria and Africa.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by Dreytonisback(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
None
They're all crooks in disguise

I'll vote for any ibo man , coming from an Edo man

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by NoSentiment: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Love the man.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by idomytin(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
None!!
Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by kpompey: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Those calling Osinbajo thief are fool. Have you ever check the Nigeria constitution and see how redundant the Vp position is. Buhari went for health check up, Osinbajo stabilized the economy in few weeks pegging USD to 360. The northern cabal started waging war against him as they are beneficiary of the bureau business without your first lady been omitted. Through Presidency, they bought USD at very cheap rate from CBN and through their various outlets they are selling to citizens. If Osinbajo act now by pulling out of this government I am telling you he needs prayer, we know the story of Bola Ige.
He is the best candidate so far. He will be a president with listening ear and he will surely have our interest in mind. Tinubu is business man and a wrong choice. Ambode became an enemy for not fulfilling his selfish interest. Look at the current strategy he is adopting, he is bombarding the north with gift and money, why? To be voted as the president, what of we the southerners. Without doubt, the richest man in Lagos but he was force and drag by press before donating 200 million during the pandemic. Otedola, Adenuga , Dangote donated 1 billion without being push by anybody, so Tinubu sees no return in such investment but all roads to Burdillon during election period. You vote for Tinubu, you sell your future.

Atiku is the worst of all. He is bad model and this was well proven during his tenure with Obasanjo. What happened to the custom fund and every other money looted by him. We need to wake up and save the nation from these parasites and purported leaders. We need a man with the fear of God. Osinbajo is my choice.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
mediainc:

I don't exchange views with tribal bigots, I hate them. They and religious bigots are the world's problems.

Take your bad energy to your ilks and likes. We have no common ground.

In a federal system we are all different, nothing unites us, so mind your business. Vote for who you like. Primitive mofos.

So u mean that my simple questions got u so hurt and worked up to d point where u can no longer contain your emotions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard / Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.