Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

How Do I Handle This Loan People - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Handle This Loan People (259 Views)

What Do I Do With This Loan Offer? / Beware Of This Loan App ( 9ja Cash )...... I Just Fall A Victim Of Thier Scams. / How Do I Handle This POS Transaction Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This Loan People by easzypeaszy(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2021
Please help, on the 25Nov my friend cried to me because the wife was in labor and needed atleast 70k to add up.
We jump up and down and resulted to borrowing from Okash due to their option they gave me that I can get 40k to pay 61k in 23Feb 2022.
No option so we need to take it because who wan help my friend and also having my own family issues and rent I needed to pay which am still looking for money.
We took the loan, he took on his phone while I also helped him which is the only option.
I promised t help him pay half while he pays the remaining half by Feb 23rd.
Fast-forward to today 15th they say our loan is due...ahh weting happen.
I rushed back to check I discovered they splitted the 40k to 32k to payback 53k in 15th and the remaining 23rd Nov.
I don't get it and even if it's to split the money I expect that it will be 20k monthly..now they said we must pay 53k first after like 20days.
The wife never still recover and me don't want my image tanish.
Dose agents are very rude I try to explain they said my eye will see that dey pity me.
Make una hlp me ooo
Re: How Do I Handle This Loan People by jom28gy(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2021
Is it from the App?

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria Agri-business / MSME Investment Scheme / Year 2022 Currency Trading Update: "I'm No Comrade"..make Others Know Your Worth / How To Block Hackers From Accessing Your Bank Account In The Case Of Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.