Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her (2153 Views)

What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by MPESA(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Whenever I see “Shey” “ni” next thing that comes to my mind is Yahoo Yahoo...I can’t be the only one thinking this way.

Yahoo boys are our worst enemies.

I'm not Yahoo person and I never for once be one , I don't resides in Nigeria.
You calling me Gboy probably because of the amount of money I mentioned not because of the word "shey" ,"Ni", you need to think twice because we all can't be into crime btw I'm sorry if I judged you wrongly ...
Na because of all this mentality make the useless idiot go put me for wrong business when he realized that I'm not Yahoo guy him come dey regret am that he Pushed me into business that makes me to loss 15m this year.

P.s
I'm against crime of any sort but I can't tell one how to make his or her own money because I no give am Job...

P.ss
I dey like those words, shey,Ni, Baami, etc BTW I don tey for Yoruba land as well.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Youngpo413: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Yes na vagina money be that. Any money that enter a woman hand you are fucking_ is hers.

Whatever you or say that Money is gone, women are prostitutes and feel they deserve to be paid directly or indirectly.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by bummyla(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
GOD go help us Nigerian Husbands Oooooo! Na so madam carry our Family Feeding Money ATM Card, give her people, they went crazy internet shopping with the ATM card - or My ATM because na only me dey put money for that account for family upkeep. And she refused to apologize or see anything wrong in that!
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Danjikanbauchi: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
gabazin080:
I have my car but she doesn't have, so I planned to buy her one this new year. I have saved 800k already. I might chop the money so I saved it in her second account that she is not using.
though I didn't tell her the money is for her car. I was surfing through her phone last night and I saw the money has reduced to 480k from 800k.
I confronted her and she changed it for me o, untop my money o.

she couldn't give excuse on how she spent the money, she was just saying the money is with her that I shouldn't worry myself.

now I told her I want all my money by weekend. she has not been talking to me since last night.
was I wrong to ask where my money was
grin grin grin she has not been talking with you since you asked her for your money ?

You never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
MPESA:

I'm not Yahoo person and I never for once be one , I don't resides in Nigeria.
You calling me Gboy probably because of the amount of money I mentioned not because of the word "shey" ,"Ni", you need to think twice because we all can't be into crime btw I'm sorry if I judged you wrongly ...
Na because of all this mentality make the useless idiot go put me for wrong business when he realized that I'm not Yahoo guy him come dey regret am that he Pushed me into business that makes me to loss 15m this year.

P.s
I'm against crime of any sort but I can't tell one how to make his or her own money because I no give am Job...

P.ss
I dey like those words, shey,Ni, Baami, etc BTW I don tey for Yoruba land as well.
I didn’t even accuse you of being one, those words are just commonly used by those yahoo boys and sorry I always feel irritated at those scammers after all they did to me and some other people.

We can’t tell people how to make their money but we must shun crime, fight against it and do everything in our power to ensure they keep reducing and not increasing. We are vulnerable and no one can be too smart, so we must frown at it.

It has nothing to do with the amount you mentioned btw...it’s possible to earn that much especially if you are a programmer or into good business, your use of words only triggered my response.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by MPESA(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

I didn’t even accuse you of being one, those words are just commonly used by those yahoo boys and sorry I always feel irritated at those scammers after all they did to me and some other people.

We can’t tell people how to make their money but we must shun crime, fight against it and do everything in our power to ensure they keep reducing and not increasing. We are vulnerable and no one can be too smart, so we must frown at it.

Peace Sis, that's why I said I'm sorry incase I judged You wrongly and also sorry for your experience with them...
Now I will limit how I dey the words shey, Ni,etc just that is fun to me .
Crime I will never be part of it May the good Lord give me the GRACE..
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by MPESA(m): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

It has nothing to do with the amount you mentioned btw...it’s possible to earn that much especially if you are a programmer or into good business, your use of words only triggered my response.

Chai programers, sis I no go school o.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by MPESA(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
grin grin grin she has not been talking with you since you asked her for your money ?

You never see anything.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
MPESA:

Peace Sis, that's why I said I'm sorry incase I judged You wrongly and also sorry for your experience with them...
Now I will limit how I dey the words shey, Ni,etc just that is fun to me .
Crime I will never be part of it May the good Lord give me the GRACE..
Amennnn!!!!

Awwwwh thank you...it’s fine, sorry I almost judged you too lol you are free to use those words ooo lolz

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Collect the balance...
And NEVER EVER save money in her account again...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) / Woman Rushed To Hospital After Suffering Painful THREE-HOUR Orgasm / Korean Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.