Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” (25102 Views)

Lanre Gentry Shades Mercy Aigbe: Thank God I Did Not Marry What I Can’t Handle / Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by blueghost(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
jaybenugo:
Controversial Investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has again stated that marriage is a scam, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Twitter handle, the journalist reiterated that marriage is a scam while expressing gratitude to God that she has never been married.

This is coming after news went round that Federal High court sitting in Lagos declared all marriages conducted at the Ikoyi Marriage Registry as illegal and invalid.

Many celebrities who got married at the registry took to social media to question where their union stands following the development, Kemi Olunloyo thanked God that she has never been married.

She tweeted;

She also wrote same on Facebook;
https://www.facebook.com/405398802881268/posts/4611388725615567/

Kemi Olunloyo also took to Twitter to state that, marriage is NOT ordained by God, that if it is there won’t be DIVORCE.

https://igberetvnews.com/1409088/kemi-olunloyo-marriage-scam-thank-god-never-married/

Very Very Very Bitter Woman

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by chymeze: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
You're calling an institution initiated by God Himself a scam? Marriage may not be compulsory for everyone but it is never a scam. God can never institute a scam on his creation!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by brandsoncharlie: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
dollynnn:

Lame
You're just be silly and seeking unnecessary attention and it is a stupid thing to do. Buhari sister.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by Broveens42(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
I noticed something on this forum.
If a guy had made that comment, a good number of people would support the fact that marriage is a scam. But because it's coming from a lady...Lol

Marriage is really a scam regardless because if it wasn't, you won't have feelings or lust for random people at one point of your married life or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by Broveens42(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
chymeze:
You're calling an institution initiated by God Himself a scam? Marriage may not be compulsory for everyone but it is never a scam. God can never institute a scam on his creation!

Who invented the word "marriage"?
Because even your good books says you should just move into the world and multiply

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by samonak(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
To start with, you're not even mentally stable for any one to consider marry a MILF like you. Gaskiya, the man wey miss marrying you really dodged a bullet.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by Babalola0920: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thanks for letting us know
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by ejigboyemustap(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Who care? Oniyeye.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by dollynnn(f): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

You're just be silly and seeking unnecessary attention and it is a stupid thing to do. Buhari sister.
When you are done disgracing yourself,let me know.
And for all your troubles,let me compensate you by pointing it out to you that "be silly" should be written as "being silly".
Don't quote me again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by mamaya24(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
No be by to get money or become celebrity oo some people have failed in life but they just don’t know it

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by marsup: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
That is what people who couldn't get a husband tell themselves...... But again, she might just be happy being single and free to do and undo.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by brandsoncharlie: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
dollynnn:

When you are done disgracing yourself,let me know.
And for all your troubles,let me compensate you by pointing it out to you that "be silly" should be written as "being silly".
Don't quote me again
Go away. You're living in a failed country already so no need to go on with you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by tenpipsperday: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thank God nobody married a decent looking but insane woman

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by Wendy80(f): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Who wants to marry wahala?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by chubinwa(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
No wonder she have been acting like a deranged old fool. Marriage is scam but you were birthed in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by friendl: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Who wan marry you sef?they say na who no get money dey say beer bitter ,....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by Jeffersonagain(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
You father married your mother and you were born.
Therefore, you are the product of a scam.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by stayclearofme: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
dollynnn:

You want us to get married?
Lol... grin are you available?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by Blakpot: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nairalanders wetin this woman do una? Unnecessary attacks.. Proper e-lynching. She's not the first nor last to question the relevance of marriage, so what it was her failure to get married to led her to this opinion. There nothing wrong with that.
Tho I would have liked her to give reason why she think it's a scam.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by Hassanmaye(m): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
pansophist:
Like if you think she secretly wants marriage. Share if you agree with her cool
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by BJanta: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
jaybenugo:
Controversial Investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has again stated that marriage is a scam, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Twitter handle, the journalist reiterated that marriage is a scam while expressing gratitude to God that she has never been married.

This is coming after news went round that Federal High court sitting in Lagos declared all marriages conducted at the Ikoyi Marriage Registry as illegal and invalid.

Many celebrities who got married at the registry took to social media to question where their union stands following the development, Kemi Olunloyo thanked God that she has never been married.

She tweeted;

She also wrote same on Facebook;
https://www.facebook.com/405398802881268/posts/4611388725615567/

Kemi Olunloyo also took to Twitter to state that, marriage is NOT ordained by God, that if it is there won’t be DIVORCE.

https://igberetvnews.com/1409088/kemi-olunloyo-marriage-scam-thank-god-never-married/

Na who dey look for mad woman to marry sef.?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by Abujason: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
You haven’t married because you are ugly, disgusting, disrespectful, and have no compassion. No man will even want to sample ya toto sef.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by tarboshi(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
Funny enough, we follow and idolize everybody in the name of celebrity.
Even the mentally unstable. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by Abujason: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
dollynnn:
Hmm
Indirectly saying that she wished she was married

Why you come put dark picture for your account na? Abeg show face small. I like you already.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by Caroworld: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kemi, a 'product' of a scam?! Abeg, let your parents rest in peace!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by TheOmoney(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
Make this lady and Daddy Freeze marry/date for 1month....E get wetin I wan check!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by Broveens42(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jeffersonagain:
You father married your mother and you were born.
Therefore, you are the product of a scam.

Your logic failed you.
1. Man marries a lady .,
The child is a product of copulation
2. Man cohabits with a lady

1. Marriage is a scam since it doesn't stop infidelity.
2. Marriage is a scam since you can also reproduce through cohabitation.

If the only way a man could successfully impregnate a woman(or even stay happy in relationship) was just by marriage, then marriage wouldn't be a scam.

It's Just like posting something not real about me to make money from people; that's a scam.

Who coined the word "marriage"?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by pappilo(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
DEXTROVERT:
I
Totally
Agree
With
Her
On
This

I
Wished
I
bought
An
Egg
And
Fertilized
With
My
Sperm

This
Will
Save
Men
From
Alot
Of
Problems

Most
Marriages
Are
Just
Managing
Ready
To
Shatter
Anytime.

Why
Would
You
Join
Different
People
With
Differences

Forget
Wife
Material

Let
Her
Enter.
You
Will
See
The
Real
Wife

QED
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by starz100: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Marriage is not a scam. Say you were scammed by those who promised you marriage

This woman is toxic to the reasoning of most youth. Nothing good come from her, only negative energy. I pity those who listen to her, I wonder why nairaland promotes nonsense
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by Ashirioluwa: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Weather marriage is a scam or not………no man in his right mind will marry you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Marriage Is A Scam, Thank God I Have Never Been Married” by Blakpot: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Broveens42:

Your logic failed you.
1. Man marries a lady .,
2. Man cohabits with a lady

1. Marriage is a scam since it doesn't stop infidelity.
2. Marriage is a scam since you can also reproduce through cohabitation.

If the only way a man could successfully impregnate a woman was just by marriage, then marriage wouldn't be a scam.

It's Just like posting something not real about me to make money from people; that's a scam.

Who coined the word "marriage"?

Good points. We should question these inherited social norms more often, with such mentality we can evolve as a society

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain / Zaaki Azzay Acquires New G-wagon Shows It Off On Instagram / Illbliss To VJ: 'May A Thousand Bats Rape Your Mother"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.