Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky (3052 Views)

New Photo Of Bobrisky Leaves Tongues Wagging (photo) / Netizens React As EFCC Releases Mugshot Of Bobrisky / Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky by Godons1: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Since Bobrisky who is a Yoruba Boy, decided to fool himself by transforming to a Transgender. An action which later made him become wealthy. IGBO Boys/Men decided to copy weting Bobrisky do. We now have several versions of IGBO Bobrisky. grin grin grin grin

I too like Igbos, them no dey Carry last grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky by jetwonder(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin Eyangunuma!

3 Likes

Re: See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky by Conrod: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Godons1:
Since Bobrisky who is a Yoruba Boy, decided to fool himself by transforming to a Transgender. An action which later made him become wealthy. IGBO Boys/Men decided to copy weting Bobrisky do. We now have several versions of IGBO Bobrisky. grin grin grin grin

Can you swear the picture you posted is not that of your mother ?? ,just asking.

3 Likes

Re: See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky by Godons1: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Conrod:
Can you swear the picture you posted is not that of MY mother ?? ,just asking.

Yes. That's Mama Nneka. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky by Godons1: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
jetwonder:
grin Eyangunuma!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky by Godons1: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
More. grin grin

Re: See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky by Godons1: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin

Re: See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky by Greatzeus(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
This is wrong on all shades, rule 2 broken lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Godons1:

Envy, tribalism and emptiness can make someone vomit things that ain't good for public listening. More enviness, tribalism, emptiness and ruptured brain to you as you progress.

1 Like

Re: See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky by Godons1: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Envy, tribalism and emptiness can make someone vomit things that ain't good for public listening. More enviness, tribalism, emptiness and ruptured brain to you as you progress.

Chanel your grammar to those IGBO Bobriskys. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky by Capitalpunisher: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
The stewppidity of some people is baffling

1 Like

Re: See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
Godons1:

Chanel your grammar to those IGBO Bobriskys. grin grin grin

Re: See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky by alanto: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2021
I don’t care what igbos chose to do. My own is they should restrict the cannibalism to alaigbo
Re: See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky by Karemarealty288(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Obirisky......seeing the chest full of hairs is risky

Re: See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky by Mitchy49(m): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2023
Godons1:

Check email now sir
Re: See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky by PoliteActivist: 6:58am On Apr 27, 2023
Godons1:
Since Bobrisky who is a Yoruba Boy, decided to fool himself by

Hey, you should put graphic warning b4 posting these.
Now I've lost my appetite for breakfast
Re: See The IGBO Versions Of Bobrisky by Mitchy49(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2023
Godons1:

Have u not been getting my mentions?

(1) (Reply)

Robber Beaten Up & Stripped Unclad In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / See Who Just Made A Breaking News On CNN: Huspuppy / Female Jogger Stabbed In The Throat By Man Screaming Allah Akbar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.