Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand (2972 Views)

She Snubs My Messages Online, But Suddenly Texted Me When I Cashed Out / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by ggood: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
I met a lady few weeks ago, everything went well but suddenly she started demanding money from me, Everytime she complained that she want to buy something , I do give her the money every time she demand , but is becoming too much , how can she meet me just last week and she started demanding money From me. I work in a multi national company, she do come to my office , she think I plug money, so I quickly ask her to come to my house let me sex her, her demand is too much. If I leave her like that she will finish my money.

Please what I did is it okay ? Is it bad?

Maybe she think am a maga , I wanted to date her but she too dey demand money every day , what should I do.

Note below
I never sleep with her before

If she fail to show up I will leave her

What should I do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by wildcatter23(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ride on....... Recover your money

3 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by yungjay27(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
You’re a big simp

17 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Red flag angry

4 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by stacyadams: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
ggood:
I met a lady few weeks ago, everything went well but suddenly she started demanding money from me, Everytime she complained that she want to buy something , I do give her the money every time she demand , but is becoming too much , how can she meet me just last week and she started demanding money From me. I work in a multi national company, she do come to my office , she think I plug money, so I quickly ask her to come to my house let me sex her, her demand is too much. If I leave her like that she will finish my money.

Maybe she think am a maga , I wanted to date her but she too dey demand money every day , what should I do.

Note below

What should I do

I support u,if she fail to show you leave her
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by biddostandard: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
ggood:

Note below

What should I do
give your fellow nigga money intead of wasting it on a leech

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by PENNYSWAP: 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Leeches
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Both of you are idiots, she is jobless doing nothing expect she is olosho that you must give money to anytime you have sex with her, why not think straight? Iru ahun ni o ma n ri ahun he. She don't have business or things to produce money expect sex

4 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by ahmthankgod(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
Truly id**t your content dey irritate me. Hmm
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by Demigod22: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
Money is not equal to the sex. You have spent more money according to your write up. Well, you have a right to please yourself by having sex, my problem is that you are not even sure if you want to sustain relationship with a character you are complaining of.

4 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by superCleanworks(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
ggood:
so I quickly ask her to come to my house let me sex her, her demand is too much. If I leave her like that she will finish my money.

What should I do

you work in a multinational as what? because your whole writing is like that of a primary 6 child.
so all you can get from her and be justified for all the money you have given her is sex? and you will feel like you have achieved something in life if she open leg for you? 2 of you deserve each other.... very low class people.

14 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by AmazingELixir: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin

Diswan na dreamer multi national indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by Aniboo: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sorry I couldn’t read your post completely
But that’s what I’m facing currently
I met a girl yesterday we hangout together . Do you believe immediately this girl reach her house she nack me billing
70k oo
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by Cerebellum: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
You mean the theory of demand and supply, sir...No offense sirgrin

But wait, am I the only one who find the sentence "sex her" odd and mumuich?
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by Cerebellum: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lalasticlala grin
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by Khd95(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
the girl dey nurse you for december doings, fortunately for her she don bill you and as per maga wey u be, you don remit to her, vert SIMPle man cheesy cheesy

op, if you were the one demanding sex from all the times she has been demanding money from you, do you think she would given you the cookie jar to hit

some men just choose to be mumu and densed

girl wey no dey make you cum have no right to demand above #300 from you, if she ask above that, bring sex up..its ur money how ever u choose to spend it no concern her, if she no agree avoid her

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by ggood: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
superCleanworks:

you work in a multinational as what? because your whole writing is like that of a primary 6 child.
so all you can get from her and be justified for all the money you have given her is sex? and you will feel like you have achieved something in life if she open leg for you? 2 of you deserve each other.... very low class people.
your a bastard , low budget moderfucker
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by ggood: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Khd95:
the girl dey nurse you for december doings, fortunately for her she don bill you and as per maga wey u be, you don remit to her, vert SIMPle man cheesy cheesy

op, if you were the one demanding sex from all the times she has been demanding money from you, do you think she would given you the cookie jar to hit

some men just choose to be mumu and densed

girl wey no dey make you cum have no right to demand above #300 from you, if she ask above that, bring sex up..its ur money how ever u choose to spend it no concern her, if she no agree avoid her
thanks brother, she want use me open account
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by ggood: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
yungjay27:
You’re a big simp
how I take be Simple? Shebi I don demand sex Sharpenly
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by ggood: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Both of you are idiots, she is jobless doing nothing expect she is olosho that you must give money to anytime you have sex with her, why not think straight? Iru ahun ni o ma n ri ahun he. She didn't have business or things to produce money expect sex
she is working but she think am her maga
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by ggood: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Demigod22:
Money is not equal to the sex. You have spent more money according to your write up. Well, you have a right to please yourself by having sex, my problem is that you are not even sure if you want to sustain relationship with a character you are complaining of.
I can't date such girl, although I wanted to date her , but if she fail to show up tomorrow I will forget about her.
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by superCleanworks(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
ggood:
your a bastard , low budget moderfucker

it is not YOUR A BASTARD.
it is YOU ARE A BASTARD.

Keep disgracing your family on the internet and you work in a multinational company.... As a gateman abi. You think everyone here is flat brain like you and that fish face babe.

4 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by superCleanworks(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
ggood:

What should I do

You should dig a very nice hole and bury your ugly broke poverty face inside there.

U don't have money that is why you want to die on top 20k you gave a woman. That means if you host her for one week with flight tickets then you will naked yourself and run mad.

Who you wan impress?
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by Truvelisback(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
ggood:

Note below

What should I do
U are SIMP. U started the relationship with monex, so u gat to sustain it with money. By the way, isn't she working? Have u ever bother to ask her whether she does anything? Baba olowo, continue.
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by Demigod22: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
ggood:
I can't date such girl, although I wanted to date her , but if she fail to show up tomorrow I will forget about her.

Yes, since the whole thing started on a faulty foundation, you can make it transactional by having sex with her in return, you pay by meeting her financial demand.
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by elonmuxk: 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
ggood:

Note below

What should I do
OP I need a 400k loan to settle my mom's debt, we are dropping our 2 bedroom apartments as collateral sir.
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by aprilwise(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
I met a lady in the bank in the morning in the evening she begged for recharge card
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by larryking540: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Both of you are idiots, she is jobless doing nothing expect she is olosho that you must give money to anytime you have sex with her, why not think straight? Iru ahun ni o ma n ri ahun he. She didn't have business or things to produce money expect sex
even olosho day give her boyfriend money
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by Knows(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
U din become Suckers Idolizing Mediocre Pvssy
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by arthurwillia(m): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
ggood:

Note below

What should I do

Na man you be
Mistake you made is you gave her money first.

First rule of the game, if girl wan chop your money and you know she’s all out for the money, lash her then give her the money or, spend the money the day you’ll lash her

If she doesn’t come, persist till she comes
You must lash her
Re: I Met A Lady Few Weeks Ago, Everything Went Well But Suddenly She Started Demand by Joelobioha(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Aniboo:
Sorry I couldn’t read your post completely
But that’s what I’m facing currently
I met a girl yesterday we hangout together . Do you believe immediately this girl reach her house she nack me billing
70k oo
70k bro shocked shocked..u carry her kidney ni??

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Bitcoin Made Me Impotent / About To Quit My Six Months Old Relationship / Why You Should Not Delete Your Ex's Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.