Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG (36907 Views)

Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by lereinter(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Eyah

If na abuse of Mohammed the protesters will be many

But the killings are Allah's will supervised by Allah's main man buhari

Stay wiping Zainab
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by maduxs: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Too late to cry over spilt milk
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bobloco:

We told them to allow Atiku to cum they refused

I think you meant come not cum cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Iko5000: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Where is that Vulture griller abi bandits have killed him shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Doyou2019: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
They should shut the fuccccck up and stop tarnishing buhari image. North is very safe and cool and I don't want to see any miscreant crying on the television. Buhari has done well and doing great. Go home and stop wailing.

grin keep the sarcasms going, brother. Sarcastic comments, I have found on here, are immune to infantile attacks of our resident BMCs. Those stupido neerdowells just can't stand sarcasms. grin

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Nchenches: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
Benchilwell:
Now northerners are talking

Let the northern sharia states RENOUNCE their adoption of Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice System and watch Boko Haram and its offsoots like bandits and Fulani herdsmen close shops. Boko Haram/ISWAP, the bandits and Fulani armed herdsmen are fighting for the same cause: a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice System.

President Buhari can't stop the violence. In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari vowed before a large crowd of Muslims in Kaduna, that he would not stop fighting until Islamic sharia Criminal Justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.

One of the earliest demands of Tanko Mohammed, the Chief Justice of Nigeria appointed by president Buhari was that the National Assembly should insert Sharia Criminal Laws in the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Carlyscales: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thegracefulness:

This particular person’s outrage is extremely shocking. Watching this video, I could not believe my eyes. These people worked tooth and nail to impose the incompetent leader on the majority of Nigerians. One thing most people do not realise about governance is that, your love for somebody—or somebody’s so called good qualities does not make them a good leader.

A good man does not make a good king.

It takes guts, empathy, courage and intelligence to govern an entity, especially one so rotten like Nigeria. Now look at them crying foul.
Kyari and the rest died, and now they cannot hold the contraption with duct tape anymore. Or even pretend like everything is alright.

Everything is falling apart.

Their graces are the fact that the 2023 General Elections are at the corner. I know for a fact that Buhari himself cannot wait to leave that seat. The heat is becoming too much. He’d not like to spend even one extra second.

Since they want us selling all our properties.
(1-5 plots of Land for sale at Igbo-Etche Port harcourt for 1.5 million). Contact me on my other threads.

You are spot on!
U need to see the no of IDPs in Katsina due to unchecked activities of bandits.
Buhari is just a disaster. He even made Jonathan look so better

He can't even retire to daura after his tenure
Just so sad!

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Bobloco: 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Grandmeister:

The Nigerian military is just a propped up body of armed men used by those both locally and internationally siphoning the resources of this land. Their main reason for existence is to keep the masses in check from disturbing the steady looting of the country's resources. Make no mistake, the Nigerian military CANNOT win any conventional warfare today.

Honestly, I don't know what the military are waiting for, we have never had it so bad

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by mmsen: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
They will only replace Buhari with another useless man from the same region.

Until they acknowledge their shortcomings they will be in the same position for the next 100 years.
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Bridget95(f): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Until they all shared tears bitterly to God for the destruction of igbo lives before and during the war,they will know no peace.

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by zinaunreal(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
North don scatter
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by nedekid: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thegracefulness:

This particular person’s outrage is extremely shocking. Watching this video, I could not believe my eyes. These people worked tooth and nail to impose the incompetent leader on the majority of Nigerians. One thing most people do not realise about governance is that, your love for somebody—or somebody’s so called good qualities does not make them a good leader.

A good man does not make a good king.

It takes guts, empathy, courage and intelligence to govern an entity, especially one so rotten like Nigeria. Now look at them crying foul.
Kyari and the rest died, and now they cannot hold the contraption with duct tape anymore. Or even pretend like everything is alright.

Everything is falling apart.

Their graces are the fact that the 2023 General Elections are at the corner. I know for a fact that Buhari himself cannot wait to leave that seat. The heat is becoming too much. He’d not like to spend even one extra second.

Since they want us selling all our properties.
(1-5 plots of Land for sale at Igbo-Etche Port harcourt for 1.5 million). Contact me on my other threads.
Forget them jare, let buhari run for election tomorrow again and you will hear them shout Sai baba in ecstacy.
Offer them a credible southern candidate and you see them still vote for their abokii bloda.
Its as if God is trying to make them have sense by force with their current security challenge.
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin

I used to tell people thunder fire you.

But I have stopped...
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
Vickym1:
Hahhaha

97% and 5%
they're enjoying the dividends of 97%

The mockery they mocked Igbos for voting Goodluck and Atiku no be here.

Blind people laughing at people with EYES.

Haha. Like Goodluck is not even Igbo.

Atiku is not even Igbo.

Oyibo says, The blind man will lead his fellow blind men into a pit

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by olas24u(f): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
yeye people ,she is acting a movie ,buhari is the best ,they want to remove buhari,sege!
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Steinmann: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
This government is simply EVIL.
The devils hate both northeners, southerners and any other thing in its path.
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by subcbouy: 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Benchilwell:
Now northerners are talking
which talk sir? We are peaceful here.
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Exceed15: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
I m moved to tears but haba! you people approved this calamity called Buhari. North is truly bleeding. The northern youth need to more by storming Aso rock and lets see if he will turn the gun against his own people.
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by raphy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
Even the Bible says fear north..
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by ceejay10(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
They should shut the fuccccck up and stop tarnishing buhari image. North is very safe and cool and I don't want to see any miscreant crying on the television. Buhari has done well and doing great. Go home and stop wailing.
sarcasm at it's best

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Exceed15: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
cybriz82:
D same woman wey tried to furtrate atiku with mumu question during that presidential debate periodbut took it lightly with prof n bubu..hmmmm

Her sister
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by BanevsJoker(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

How? Was it not Kadiria that insisted Buhari should answer some of the questions PYO was trying to answer on his behalf?
Go and cry with your sisters.
Buhari is doing well.
Sai Baba.
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Vickym1(f): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

The mockery they mocked Igbos for voting Goodluck and Atiku no be here.

Blind people laughing at people with EYES.

Haha. Like Goodluck is not even Igbo.

Atiku is not even Igbo.

Oyibo says, The blind man will lead his fellow blind men into a pit
They're enjoying every bit of it

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by Vickym1(f): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Cj4charles:
i swear down, the thing is hitting them back to back grin grin grin
Aswear.. And the govt is telling the shut up, dnt talk when you are being killed

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by jaxxy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Igbos saw this in 2003 and didn't vote for Buhari even though his VP candidate was an Igbo man
Igbos saw this in 2007 and didn't vote for Buhari even though his VP candidate was an Igbo man
Igbos saw this in 2011 and didn't vote for Buhari
Igbos saw this in 2015 and didn't vote for Buhari
Igbos saw this in 2019 and still didn't vote for Buhari.

The people that told us that Buhari was a Messiah are also suffering, crying, dying, being made refugees e.t.c.

WISE MEN ALWAYS COME FROM THE EAST

Tell that to Rochas and co supporting Apc. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by amc: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
Maxymilliano:
My heart bleeds seeing the wanton loss of lives in the north, with no government intervention to ease the tide of insurgencies cry cry cry

Buhari is indeed a plague and curse to Nigeria.

No government intervention but you hear Gumi say the bandits are angry because the government has killed family members in air strikes? Is that not intervention? Do you guy just enjoy lying for fun?

1 Like

Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by blacknoir: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
SAI BARBAR. Said buhari now and forever
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by ivolt: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Grandmeister:

The Nigerian military is just a propped up body of armed men used by those both locally and internationally siphoning the resources of this land. Their main reason for existence is to keep the masses in check from disturbing the steady looting of the country's resources. Make no mistake, the Nigerian military CANNOT win any conventional warfare today.
You are wrong, the military can easily win any conventional war.
But neither Bandits nor Boko haram are fighting conventional war.
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Welcome to the jungle giant of Africa
Re: Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG by ityP(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
WhatCanIsay:
There are people you can never see in this kind of posts despite the fact that they spend the times of their life on Nairaland.

It shows us that those people are haters of this nation. The only place they exist is in situations where they can sow the seeds of hatred and division. They can never criticise evil of the government, rather they turn blind eyes as their houses burn, as far as they still have opportunities to talk against the East.

Thank God that the northerners are waking from their slumber, they have realised that even their man Buhari means destruction on them

, dem dey call you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. / Bukola Saraki's World Press Conference - Live Updates / Uche Secondus & Governor Wike Receive Akpo Bomba Yeeh To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.