Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque (10377 Views)

Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid / Sokoto Police Deny Reports Of Attack On State Mosque, Kidnap Of 48 Worshippers / Bandits Invade Kaduna Barracks, Steal Cows Owned By Army Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by IronPants: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
call me when it hits FP
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by PrinceOfLagos: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
This news sweet me grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by AgricMaster: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
narrow escape shocked
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wow...this is epic!

Like I always said...this evils they created in the North will definitely consume them all.

It is the South I pity because no good will come out of Nigeria in a verrry long time.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by Laggafin: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hahahahahahahaha... This is so thrilling.. best news of 2021 grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by Danjikanbauchi: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Satan of Sokoto jakpa through the window.

Useless man you for stay na. grin grin grin

Wallahi if those Terrorist catch this one 2 billion must come out.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by tnerro1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Why na, imagine the cash out on his head alone
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
Even sultan dey Japa fence too grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by Depressed101: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
FarahAideed:
By the time Buhari and his private Army are done with Nigeria it would be to late .. Yesterday we saw Buhari govt award 5g license to the cartel responsible for aiding to pass 18 billion naira terrorism funds through the Nigerian banking system and Nigerians are quiet
i swear, I wonder how a company which was only incorporated last year gets to bid for a huge license like that, from no were, then I realized the owner can only be a northerner

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by techWriter5: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
My heartless blackmails for the North
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by Fbisshit: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by selfdefence: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
wow, things dey happen for this Nigeria sha
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by Ivory6(f): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by Lanretoye(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Picture of emir scaling window or...
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by harsysky(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
FarahAideed:
By the time Buhari and his private Army are done with Nigeria it would be to late .. Yesterday we saw Buhari govt award 5g license to the cartel responsible for aiding to pass 18 billion naira terrorism funds through the Nigerian banking system and Nigerians are quiet

Yes, oh. I like the fact Nigerians kept quiet. When the terrorists concentrated on Christians alone, the north was quiet. Now, both the terrorists and bandits are hammering on anything that breaths, be it muslims or Christians and suddenly the north is complaining that Nigerians are not speaking up.
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by Okwyjesus(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:
My heart bleeds for the North

You get time.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by Burruchaga71(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahahaha wonders shall never ends.
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by delpee(f): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Police have since denied the story.
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by DemMannaScam: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
E shock am say bandits make a whole sultan japa through window cheesy

ThEGodFaThEr106:

Ode, continue saying rubbish until the bandits come for you and your entire household

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by DemMannaScam: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
What stops the same dss from picking up the bandits making life unbearable for northerners (including zombies)?

I sorry for una o...

cybriz82:

This is how u guy call dead with ur own hand...imagine if dss pick u right now n treat u like cockroach u begin dey cry...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by stamapro(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
The whole sultan of Sokoto jump through window Abeg what type of drama rehearsals is that
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by decasey(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Seekhimnow:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

But on a serious note, what exactly is going on right now.

This bandits get liver sha
oga does guys are not Nigerians, they were imported to this country during 2015 election from chard and Niger , let the enjoy it while it last grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by bergs2: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by bergs2: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Baba was between the deep blue sea and Satan: em no even think twice follow sea.
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by mccloud224(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
This is what happens when those who ought to speak against evil fold their hands all because of religious bias. When all the boko haram and iswap jihad started, they all kept quiet coz after all, its an Islamic cause...Allahu Akubarr. Now what?

When people breed like pigs producing children like there is a population crisis without the means to cater for them properly, this is the end result. The elite can't educate the poor because they are also guilty... A 42 yr old man with 26 children and he works as a labourer.... What is the future of those children? Banditry of course!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by TheWolfen(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
Not funny anymore..

This madness must be check before it spread to other part of the country
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by freemanq(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
I thought by now the fed govt would have sent heavy military equipment and personal to that state immediately. But they wont because its not South East, history wont forget dis present administration
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by emetisuccess(m): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Chai!!!! The shot struck the woodwork. That would've been a very nice goal.
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by MiaBeer(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Imagine the humiliation lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by Qurungu: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
flamingREED:
Through the window in his regalia is impossible.

Na retired Nigerian army colonel nau.
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by Ezmans: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Seekhimnow:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

But on a serious note, what exactly is going on right now.

This bandits get liver sha
it's like bandits have declear war on nigeria
Re: BREAKING: Sultan Of Sokoto Escapes Through Window As Bandits Invade State Mosque by Capitalpunisher: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
forgiveness:
This is getting out of hands.
getting kwa ?
The matter with Nigeria got out of hand a long time ago

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Arrest Politicians Sponsoring Banditry In Zamfara – Governor Matawalle / Successful Igbo Made Products And Brands Inc.and Emerging And Growing In Africa / Imo Assembly To Impeach Deputy Governor Over N458m Contract Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.