Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

She Want To Abort My Child, I Refused And Now This Is Happening. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Want To Abort My Child, I Refused And Now This Is Happening. (447 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / Help!!! My Child Has Lipoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want To Abort My Child, I Refused And Now This Is Happening. by yankyone(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
I met this lady in December last year when I travelled home for the burial of my babymama. I work in a Federal tertiary institution. After our meeting in December, certainly we had couple of unprotected sex.
But on the eve of my travelling back, she visited me and promise to come back and spent the night before I travel. But after she left my place that day, she stopped picking my calls. I had to ask my step mum to call her and see if she will pick but never did.
The next day I embark on my journey back and was still calling her and no answer. She later picked up when I was already gone far on my trip. I asked her why she wasn't picking, only for her to give me frivolous excuses. And now told her I am on my way back and that was the reason why I was calling to tell her. She got angry and told me why will I leave like that.
After that day, there were no much communication btw both of us. She doesn't call or flash, but I do call her once in a while.
She later told me that she wasn't interested, that I'm kind of stingy. I told her am not stingy, just that if I don't have, I can't give. Where I'm working we solely depend on salary and I plan my expenditure beforehand.

Fast forward to September, She started flashing me often and even calling at times. We will talk and makes jokes. I now told her that I love her, and what she is saying can be fixed. It's just patience and understanding. She now accepted.
Then I told her if she really want us, let her visit and know where am staying, if she like it. Then we can talk further. I sent her money, she came and stayed for two months. During that period she took in. I told her to keep it but she initially refused citing reason that it's her first visit. I convinced her and later she agreed. Because of her agreeing, I took her out and bought her pair of trousers and undies.
She left and travelled back with us having an agreement. But today she woke up and said she can't keep it and I should send her money. She is raining curses at me. That she will sale her phone and do it and it will not be well with me. That she want to help me now by aborting the child or else if she marry me, I will hear it.
I now told her to be patient until I come home by Saturday, but she refused. Then I told her to do whatever she likes but I don't have money to sent to her. She has been calling and am not picking. Pls give mature respond.

NB: I have sent an elderly man and my stepmom to go beg her, but she refused and insulted them.
Re: She Want To Abort My Child, I Refused And Now This Is Happening. by Righteousness2(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
The First error you made was opening yourself to all sort of things by engaging in Fornication.

Good to see that you have a Conscience by refusing to add Murder to Fornication.

Do not send her a dime for the Purpose of Abortion. Do all you can to Ensure the safety of that innocent child.

Most Important, Go before GOD and ask For Forgiveness for engaging in Fornication. It is Evil and it is Sin.

Also Ensure you cancel in the Name of JESUS any unfriendly utterance that comes from her to you. Don't just keep quiet. There is Enormous power in the tongue.

1 Like

Re: She Want To Abort My Child, I Refused And Now This Is Happening. by yankyone(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
The First error you made was engaging opening yourself to all sort of things by engaging in Fornication.

Good to see that you have a Conscience by refusing to add Murder to Fornication.

Do not send her a dime for the Purpose of Abortion. Do all you can to Ensure the safety of that innocent child.

Most Important, Go before GOD and ask For Forgiveness for engaging in Fornication. It is Evil and it is Sin.

Also Ensure you cancel in the Name of JESUS any unfriendly utterance that comes from her to you. Don't just keep quiet. There is Enormous power in the tongue.

Thank you so much for your advice.

1 Like

Re: She Want To Abort My Child, I Refused And Now This Is Happening. by thorpido(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Met her....we started have unprotected sex.....she visited and stayed for two months.....she took in......bla bla bla.
Why don't you youths always look at actions and consequences?

Anyway as it stands now,she will abort the foetus except you are able to convince her otherwise.
In your Op, you said you went to bury your baby mama.You need to learn about protective sex.

1 Like

Re: She Want To Abort My Child, I Refused And Now This Is Happening. by thot(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Op! Nawa for u o. U need to learn from people that had bad experience about marriage. This lady want to help not to become a single father and u are still there doubting. Avnt u learn that bad marriage kills a man faster. This girl has shown to u the kind of person she will be at Ur home. A girl that can't manage Ur little salary. And u tink that's a wife?
Re: She Want To Abort My Child, I Refused And Now This Is Happening. by DonEd(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
I really don't understand the men being bred these days?

Is it that the mobile phones with internet has clogged their heads that they don't reason anymore?

U are seeing a live bullet about to be shot at u and u are willing to receive it wholeheartedly.

Make una dey get sense abeg.
Re: She Want To Abort My Child, I Refused And Now This Is Happening. by Truvelisback(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
yankyone:
I met this lady in December last year when I travelled home for the burial of my babymama. I work in a Federal tertiary institution. After our meeting in December, certainly we had couple of unprotected sex.
But on the eve of my travelling back, she visited me and promise to come back and spent the night before I travel. But after she left my place that day, she stopped picking my calls. I had to ask my step mum to call her and see if she will pick but never did.
The next day I embark on my journey back and was still calling her and no answer. She later picked up when I was already gone far on my trip. I asked her why she wasn't picking, only for her to give me frivolous excuses. And now told her I am on my way back and that was the reason why I was calling to tell her. She got angry and told me why will I leave like that.
After that day, there were no much communication btw both of us. She doesn't call or flash, but I do call her once in a while.
She later told me that she wasn't interested, that I'm kind of stingy. I told her am not stingy, just that if I don't have, I can't give. Where I'm working we solely depend on salary and I plan my expenditure beforehand.

Fast forward to September, She started flashing me often and even calling at times. We will talk and makes jokes. I now told her that I love her, and what she is saying can be fixed. It's just patience and understanding. She now accepted.
Then I told her if she really want us, let her visit and know where am staying, if she like it. Then we can talk further. I sent her money, she came and stayed for two months. During that period she took in. I told her to keep it but she initially refused citing reason that it's her first visit. I convinced her and later she agreed. Because of her agreeing, I took her out and bought her pair of trousers and undies.
She left and travelled back with us having an agreement. But today she woke up and said she can't keep it and I should send her money. She is raining curses at me. That she will sale her phone and do it and it will not be well with me. That she want to help me now by aborting the child or else if she marry me, I will hear it.
I now told her to be patient until I come home by Saturday, but she refused. Then I told her to do whatever she likes but I don't have money to sent to her. She has been calling and am not picking. Pls give mature respond.

NB: I have sent an elderly man and my stepmom to go beg her, but she refused and insulted them.
She must be out of her mind. Don't allow her abort the child! If she insist, let her parents know abt her decision, so that whatever that happens, u won't be held responsible.
Re: She Want To Abort My Child, I Refused And Now This Is Happening. by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:46am On Dec 16, 2021
You impregnate a lady, yet you cannot care for her. Don't you know that she needs money for the pregnancy journey? Her eyes are now cleared and she has realized a broke pregnant woman is a messed up woman that's why she wants to abort. The cheap way people go about making babies without plan

(1) (Reply)

Anambara PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo Loses Father / REAL Reason You Should Put Garlic Under Your Pillow At Night / Why Do Private Laboratories Always Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.