Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live (1573 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Lil Tecca & Polo G - When You Down Ft. Lil Durk / DOWNLOAD MP3: Meek Mill – Pain Away Ft. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie & Lil Durk / Drake – Laugh Now Cry Later Ft. Lil Durk (mp3 Download Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by NewsAgent101: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lil Durk is mourning the death of another member of his OTF (Only The Family) crew after OTF ARoy was shot and killed

A viral video that has been circulating around the internet shows O-Block member Aroy aka Munna Mond shot and killed after winning a fight in Chicago’s notorious O-Block neighborhood. He was only 23 years old.

Aroy, who’s real name is James Johnson, can be seen on the Facebook Live video beating up his would-be assailant then walking away. Moments later, the guy beat up by Aroy pulls out a gun and shoots him several times, killing him.

There has been yet another murder in the hip hop community. According to reports, Only The Family team member ARoy was shot and killed on Chicago’s O’Block yesterday, December 13. The shooting is said to have come after an altercation with the suspect.

https://twitter.com/BestsPOVTV/status/1470598223198932996?s=20

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhs_exStGwQ

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by Curious345: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
NewsAgent101:
[b]Lil Durk is mourning the death of another member of

AS YOU CAN SEE, HI IS A 'BLOOD'. ONE OF THE DEADLY CULT GROUPS IN THE NEGROID YANKEE COMMUNITY.

HE MUST HAVE SINNED against their creed..
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by dollynnn(f): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Black Americans and Violence are 5&6

1 Like

Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by NewsAgent101: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
dollynnn:
make we flirt small, body de do me like person mentioned my name for Shiloh.. Let the dead bury the dead biko
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by ChiefSosa(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Curious345:

AS YOU CAN SEE, HI IS A 'BLOOD'. ONE OF THE DEADLY CULT GROUPS IN THE NEGROID YANKEE COMMUNITY.

HE MUST HAVE SINNED against their creed crip..
He's a Black Disciple (BD) gang member and the guy he fought with was also a BD. They knew each other. They had a disagreement and thought they'll settle it with fists like real men, but the loser eventually pulled out a gun. It's not a new thing for losers of fistfights to pull out guns.
They don't have blood and crips over there and Chicago gangs don't even Care about colours. They only care about the gang signs you're making.

Cc MrsCarter

3 Likes

Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by Ivory6(f): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sad...
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by HushNews: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ivory6:
Sad...
They live & die by the gun .. No feelings in my end tbh
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by Mrscarter(f): 12:29am On Dec 16, 2021
ChiefSosa:

He's a Black Disciple (BD) gang member and the guy he fought with was also a BD. They knew each other. They had a disagreement and thought they'll settle it with fists like real men, but the loser eventually pulled out a gun. It's not a new thing for losers of fistfights to pull out guns.
They don't have blood and crips over there and Chicago gangs don't even Care about colours. They only care about the gang signs you're making.

Cc MrsCarter

Yh chicago is mainly bds and gds and other smaller gangs. Even the bds and gds are made up of smaller factions/gangs within those gangs and they can even beef with each other.
Thatz why theres a thing called backdoor. They can set up their own homies to be killed.
Nd yh they dont really care bout colours just the gang signs u put up
Other gangs in Chicago are jaro city, dog pound, 600, TYMB, 051young money, wuga world, brick squad, Tay Town, Ghost City,800YM, lowe life, brick city, tyquan world, CMB, 8 trey mob. N theres tons more but all of these gangs are smaller factions divided from within the main gangs which are gangstas disciples (GDs) and black disciples (BDs) or mickey cobras, Black P Stones and vicelords. Is a very messy set up from block to block n is why chicago is so voilent
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by Mrscarter(f): 12:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Curious345:

HE MUST HAVE SINNED against their creed..

Na hes gd from o block chicago. Gds are affiliated with crips but arent a faction of crips nor bloods.
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by suffering: 1:41am On Dec 16, 2021
The white man should close the borders against all people from predominantly black nations. When these ignorant akatas finish themselves off, the white man should reopen the borders so we can sanely repopulate the regions. I don’t understand how you’re the most undermined group of people yet do a better job of wiping yourselves out for the white man’s entertainment.

There are videos of prison lynchings with obviously Caucasian guards laughing while watching the footage. If the inmates try to hold an officer hostage all hell breaks loose and skulls crack for attempting such infraction. When minorities do the same to each other the guards feign blindness until the situation comes to a close and somebody gets murdered.

1 Like

Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by Owen247: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2021
dollynnn:
as in ehh
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by ChiefSosa(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mrscarter:

Yh chicago is mainly bds and gds and other smaller gangs. Even the bds and gds are made up of smaller factions/gangs within those gangs and they can even beef with each other.
Thatz why theres a thing called backdoor. They can set up their own homies to be killed.
Nd yh they dont really care bout colours just the gang signs u put up
Other gangs in Chicago are jaro city, dog pound, 600, TYMB, 051young money, wuga world, brick squad, Tay Town, Ghost City,800YM, lowe life, brick city, tyquan world, CMB, 8 trey mob. N theres tons more but all of these gangs are smaller factions divided from within the main gangs which are gangstas disciples (GDs) and black disciples (BDs) or mickey cobras, Black P Stones and vicelords. Is a very messy set up from block to block n is why chicago is so voilent
Yeah, but most of those smaller gangs are not even making noise anymore or are even considered extinct. E.g. PBG/TFG, STL, TTB, Wuga( recklezz still in prison), etc. Not that they're not active in the streets, but nobody is really checking for them. I hear some of them just beef for clout. Some even beef suburban white kids now. They come on reddit to beef random fans and start telling them to drop the lo. I feel it's just on Chiraqology (reddit) that these gangs are still discussed.
Ps. You've been low key recently on Nairaland. Are you now NairalandK or you've just been busy sliding on your opps?
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by Mrscarter(f): 3:37am On Dec 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Yeah, but most of those smaller gangs are not even making noise anymore or are even considered extinct. E.g. PBG/TFG, STL, TTB, Wuga( recklezz still in prison), etc. Not that they're not active in the streets, but nobody is really checking for them. I hear some of them just beef for clout. Some even beef suburban white kids now. They come on reddit to beef random fans and start telling them to drop the lo. I feel it's just on Chiraqology (reddit) that these gangs are still discussed.
Ps. You've been low key recently on Nairaland. Are you now NairalandK or you've just been busy sliding on your opps?

Lmao yo i ben sliding on my opps fo sure grin
Na my mum passed away almost 4 weeks ago so ive had alot going on. Havent felt like coming on much plus aint had alot of time nd i ben sick aswell. Yh is true alot of those smaller gangs dying off these days becoming irrelevant. Not enuff loyalty in d streets theyre all fools joining any gang anyway. But wen ur young we make stupid choices i guess.
Lol they really beefing suburban kids? Lol
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by Mrscarter(f): 3:37am On Dec 19, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Nd wats nairalandk lol
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by ChiefSosa(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mrscarter:

Lmao yo i ben sliding on my opps fo sure grin
Na my mum passed away almost 4 weeks ago so ive had alot going on. Havent felt like coming on much plus aint had alot of time nd i ben sick aswell. Yh is true alot of those smaller gangs dying off these days becoming irrelevant. Not enuff loyalty in d streets theyre all fools joining any gang anyway. But wen ur young we make stupid choices i guess.
Lol they really beefing suburban kids? Lol
So so sorry about the death of your mom!
May she continue to rest in the most beautiful part of Paradise. Also, sorry about your health, hope you get better soon!
Regarding the smaller chicago gangs, yeah they do beef and scam them suburban white kids.

But wen ur young we make stupid choices i guess.
Yeah, but most of us do get 2nd chances, but MOST Chicago kids only get one chance.
Once again, accept my condolences.
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by ChiefSosa(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mrscarter:

Nd wats nairalandk lol
Lol, Nairaland Killer. Like u don't fvck with nairaland no more. You know just as we've got BDK, GDK, CPDK, etc
Just keep sliding on your opps. Let me know if you need a getaway driver. Keep spinning their blocks and make sure you empty the full clip
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by Mrscarter(f): 5:59am On Dec 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, Nairaland Killer. Like u don't fvck with nairaland no more. You know just as we've got BDK, GDK, CPDK, etc
Just keep sliding on your opps. Let me know if you need a getaway driver. Keep spinning their blocks and make sure you empty the full clip

Lol yo i spin the block n drill every damn day grin

Yh i still Bleep with NL just had alotta shit goin on is all. Might have a new job soon too hopefully. So means i gotta give up drillin and let my opps live grin grin
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by Mrscarter(f): 6:00am On Dec 20, 2021
ChiefSosa:

So so sorry about the death of your mom!
May she continue to rest in the most beautiful part of Paradise. Also, sorry about your health, hope you get better soon!
Regarding the smaller chicago gangs, yeah they do beef and scam them suburban white kids.

Yeah, but most of us do get 2nd chances, but MOST Chicago kids only get one chance.
Once again, accept my condolences.

Thanks sosa
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by aokpanefe: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2021
Mrs Carter, are you a lady?
Mrscarter:

Thanks sosa
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by Seeck: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Please someone should help me with link to where I can download sftos zip file
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by Mrscarter(f): 3:47am On Dec 22, 2021
aokpanefe:
Mrs Carter, are you a lady?

Ofcourse im a woman. Why would u think im a man lol. Trust me i def have breasts although theyre a tad small grin
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by Mrscarter(f): 3:48am On Dec 22, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Sosa have a very merry christmas
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 17, 2022
dollynnn:

So Africans and corruption are 1&2 then?
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 17, 2022
suffering:
The white man should close the borders against all people from predominantly black nations. When these ignorant akatas finish themselves off, the white man should reopen the borders so we can sanely repopulate the regions. I don’t understand how you’re the most undermined group of people yet do a better job of wiping yourselves out for the white man’s entertainment..

The irony is amazing. grin
Replace Black American hoods in America with Africa vs the world. You're literally pot calling the kettle black. As a matter of a fact the black Americans exist due to African vs African ignorance and self genocide in the first place.
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 17, 2022
NewsAgent101:
..O-Block member Aroy aka Munna Mond

Munna Mond is the killer. Aroy was the victim.
Re: Lil Durk’s Associate OTF Aroy Shot Dead On Chicago’s Infamous O-block On FB Live by ChiefSosa(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mrscarter:

Sosa have a very merry christmas
Hi Mrscarter. Hope you good?
P.s. I replied your PM ma'am.

(1) (Reply)

Hostile Gospel - Talib Kweli (shot In Lagos) / Big Brother Africa’s Sheila Kwamboka Releases Her Debut Single / Hot African Praise Music Video : Uche Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.