Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,036 members, 7,799,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night (49720 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport / Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
JerryBizz:
Even as someone who hails from Uyo, I see this post as needless. Fine, you work for AKSG one way or another, and you are to promote it (especially tourism-wise) But it's still mediocre. If you then come to Abj, what will you say?
See, nditor Ibom need industries, jobs, especially manufacturing jobs.
Even Ewet housing Estate, and Osongoma do not have 21 hrs of electricity. So where did you say you get that at? Unless you live in the hilltop mansion of the governor. And solar is still used.

Christmas lights and all is not a measure of a state's good economy. Functional industries, pipe borne, quality schools, come before that.
I don’t think you are from Akwa ibom cos ibomite don’t lack sense like yoh ., why don’t you open a development thread and masturbate on it and leave this Xmas thread for its purpose of Xmas

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Edipet:
trash bro, a State that is made of brown roofs.... Can we boast of 3 developed cities in akwa ibom,..., You are showing us uyo everytime, uyo that is made of brown roofs,...go around the 31 Lga in akwa ibom and see for yourself how they look like.
You keep changing from low sense to senseless way of reasoning .. since you are confused then let me leave yoh to your senseless state
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
Akwa Ibom amaka! Igbos made it so

Oya haters over to you people
One wonder why the comment
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
Broveens42:

Calm down.
I'm just stating the obvious.
no, you are just displaying stupidity with envy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ekealterego: 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Okoroutip, happy now .. since you no get sense

Get your shiit together! Are you sure you are fine today?

Check my previous comments here, I have had nothing but compliments for the pictures you posted. Since you did not say the exact location, it is only natural that this question will trigger the readers' curiosity.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by wpadmin: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nicepoker:
Akwaibom has 31 LGAs you will take pictures in uyo and be tagging the whole state. Stop misleading people here. Can you all see the effect of 30k hyping allowance?

Dubai has slums but you only see the best parts.

Go to Google and search for slums in Dubai.

It's normal for a state to show it's best parts to attract tourists and investments.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nigerians are easily deceived.

All this yeye crap no mean anything to me...
These people are thieves, criminals, murders, looters.

They're using u people to catch cruise and achieve their aims.

All the governors in Nigeria are criminals..

Ogun kill all of dem together!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Buddha3:

SMH.

May you never be induced with material benefits to trade your future successes and that of your unborn generations for temporary pittance!
Shut up go and criticize your foolish governor leave my own alone ebot
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Mikekan30: 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
harqinhola:
Which Akwa Ibom is this ?

Idiot, travel and visit the state and stop being a fool ...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by beresponsible(m): 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Buddha3:
So just because the Akwa Ibom state government lit up 'two' roundabouts, you had to open a thread just to come and bleat?

It is actually a truism that we Nigerians deserve the kind of leadership we always end up with. For a sane adult to spin the wheels of political propaganda over ordinary road lighting is an act of shame and political sycophancy that regurgitates bile.

Some of you youths ought to be ashamed of yourself! You make all of us look bad and shallow minded. I don't even want to start imagining the millions of naira that must have been budgeted for this macabre dance of mediocrity.
Gbam.
And this OP listen to the people, accept criticism and do better job next time. People have made some valid comments. Akwa ibomites need employment not light.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
saintgp:

With all due respect sir, you really need to work on ur manners of approach.i follow virtually all your threads about Akwa Ibom State and I have noticed that you are always quick to Insult people.

Criticism is inevitable as long as government is concern,as such one's ability as government media aide to be professional no matter the provocation is something you need to learn.
My guy I think you are new to nairaland, I know constructive criticism when I see one and I know envious and jealous one too .. so filla ok
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
The governor of Lagos State, Rivers State, Akwa-ibom state are the best governors in this era, the whole governors in the East excluding Umahi of Ebony state, are the worst performing governors especially the one of Abia state, the other South south governors are just carrying big tummy up and down for nothing, the whole governors in the north excluding the short man devil and one other governor that I have forgotten his name are just answering governors for answering sake, in the west, just remove Lagos, the others are owambe title holders.
your opinion
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
udemzyudex:

Even the America you dey aspire to go to get bad places but they will only show you the beautiful side, oga you no know nothing about advertising.

Na to bring tourist to see this beautiful places this December in Akwaibom state, so rest abeg.
My brother that guy is simply senseless and jealous too

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
VEXT:

They deserve the insult.
Period
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
ubox:

Do u know how Akwa Ibom was before and where it is today, it's a process
That envious fool won’t comprehend what you are saying
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Mikekan30: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nicepoker:
Akwaibom has 31 LGAs you will take pictures in uyo and be tagging the whole state. Stop misleading people here. Can you all see the effect of 30k hyping allowance?

Idiot , Uyo is the capital and so it should be showcased. Moreover the picture with a skyscrapper is Ikot Ekpene..

Some of you nairalanders are local and backward, you think Akwa Ibom is a poor state or you think they are not massive developments in that state...

I know blame una, you only know what you see on TV..

Fooooools

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Eshiet12:
My people appearance is not reality oo
Unam ikot iwa.. be watching your hus dirty cloth in the public
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by ComeToJesus: 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
chariisGRACE:
Illaumoh leave all this edited pictures of Uyo metropolis.

Show us unedited night pictures of Ikot Ekpene... total darkness. Ikot Ekpene is very dark.

From Abak to Ikot Ekpene is very dark. The street lights are just not working.

If you are working for the AKSG, tell them make them fix Ikot Ekpene.

This Ilaumoh and one Hunchogee are the hypemen that are on Finbars's paylist to post watery and poorly edited stories about Akwaibom.

The Governor is actually making gigantic strides but these hypemen don't know their jobs.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lionnation:
geographically akwaibom is in the south eastern Nigeria the area we call south east is south central Nigeria or you can also use east central, the Ghanian lady was correct geographically, the other lady came to confuse herself with Nigerian geopolitical zone
Exactly
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/

They are applauding this nonsense.

Wait until they know how much was spent on ordinary Xmas decoration.

/
Senseless envious e rat talking
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
seeniorboy:
Where do you stay in ibeno

Mkpanak and you ?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Rree: 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Really

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Well well well

Look what we have here

The OP is just showing us one particular place and he is tagging the whole state, it's just like showing you eko Atlantic and say that is lagos, what about ajegunle,okoko,oworo etc

Simply put it as, see eko Atlantic in lagos state..be specific...

No be say,governor loots much money,den do one small thing una go dey praise am say he do well,na why nigeria can't be good, the amount used in building that place will be padded,they embezzle funds,when u cry,they use small amounts to do one area and yall be celebrating, government are elected to do those stuffs so stop celebrating it like they did you a favor... a petrol seller,sold fuel to you and you dey celebrate am,is it not his job??

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by puremaker7(m): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
The governor of Lagos State, Rivers State, Akwa-ibom state are the best governors in this era, the whole governors in the East excluding Umahi of Ebony state, are the worst performing governors especially the one of Abia state, the other South south governors are just carrying big tummy up and down for nothing, the whole governors in the north excluding the short man devil and one other governor that I have forgotten his name are just answering governors for answering sake, in the west, just remove Lagos, the others are owambe title holders.
Lol
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
clothingonline:
Nigeria cities and night pics our leaders need to improve and followers build d country

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
And what will be your own contribution to the development away from been an erat
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Picker28:

They've seen it all there
Good man
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ekealterego: 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Senseless Ipob pig

Oh I see! You have proven yourself a retard.. When you were busy sharing a video of Akwa-Ibom... You didn't reject the video and free marketing given to you by an "IPOB boy". The video you were sharing up an down, an "IPOB boy" shot it for free.

You really need to grow up, although I know there is really no solution for folly but try.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
HarryDuce:
Dubai (UAE) makes more money 5 times over than Nigeria does from oil in a single year. The reverse has never been the case. How much has Akwa Ibom made in 8 years? sad
May God bless you , That e rat feels we are senseless like him
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Why will I feel jealous when I am from Akwa Ibom State?
Go run DNA test cos you are not from Akwa Ibom .. Akwa ibom people don’t talk senselessly
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Mikekan30: 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
Akwa ibom state of Nigeria is an attractive state.
Good road network
Good food
Beautiful women
Attractive culture
Industrious people
Best stadium
Massive crude oil, Gas, Palm oil, timber etc
Only state with an Airline and so on..
The state is hosting its annual Christmas Carol which TD Jake⁶s and Pastor Enoch Adeboye would be present. Akwa ibom are blessed with visionary leaders, so I get the anger, jealousy and pain that some of you are going through but I must tell you it is what is it, you can hug a transformer, jump into a lagoon, keep a male lion as a pet and I don't care. Akwa Ibom is beautiful, try and visit the state and be filled with surprises because you seem to judge my dear state by our people, but you seem so foolish thinking you are better than anybody.

So keep livng in your stupidity and let me shock you all dullard googĺe it if you care, an Akwaibom son by name Ime Archibong is the Head of strategy and planning analysis for Meta(Facebook) West Africa.. so be stupid and feel you are better than them..

I can tell you after the igbo, yoruba tribe the next you see abroad are Akwa Ibomites....

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by Ilaumoh(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
patrickmuf:
I'd rather say; states blessed with natural resources and to be frank, the more the resources, the more politicians and corrupt civil servants will loot them...
Why are you going up and down .., I said visionary state which automatically kill any form of anti progress among its people
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Akwa Ibom At Night by na2016: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
Freestainworld:

I am begging you to remove Akwa Ibom from that list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Convict Daniel Enemuo, 5 Others Executed In Indonesia - Pics / Nigerian Lady Gets Deported From The U.S Because Of Weaves / 5 Most Underrated Cities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.