Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:34 PM

Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? (3916 Views)

Toyin Saraki Remembers Her Late Father-in-law With Cute Throwback Pictures / Who Remembers This Guy. He Is Now 70. / The Accuracy Of This 2015 Prophesy On 2019 Presidential Elections Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by Arda1000(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
agabaI23:
This guy was sick for over 6 months
what kind of sickness?
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by agabaI23(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Arda1000:
what kind of sickness?
multiple but all I know is that when he was forced to return, the breeze at Kaduna airport almost carried him away
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by Arda1000(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
agabaI23:
multiple but all I know is that when he was forced to return, the breeze Kaduna airport almost carried him away
nawa oo RIP to him the world is messed up it takes a lot of courage to continue living
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by IGBOSON1: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
emetisuccess:
The internet never lie

......Or forgets! shocked
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by IGBOSON1: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
nnamdi640:
Buhari was lucky to contest with Gej, if I was Gej he wouldn't live to tell the story of that election.

If he had contested against OBJ....or even Mama Peace sef, he’d still be counting his gay cows in Daura by now, and the country would be better off for it!

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by asanausana91: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
ClassicMan202:

Let's finish talking about this video before you'll rush and bring another one.

Honestly I can't fathom the kind of brain working in the head of those still supporting this administration.

Oops... My bad, there's no brain there.... Z¤mbies
why not visit the lagoon?
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by ClassicMan202(m): 7:17am On Dec 18, 2021
asanausana91:
why not visit the lagoon?

Why? Did you lost your brain there??

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by agabaI23(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2021
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Can we do a throw back?
Front page please
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by freeborn02: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2021
JAMO84:
Wailing losers.

You people love throwbacks that massage your battered ego, but you hate the ones that remind people about how clueless Jonathan was.

Jonathan was soft on Boko haram because Buhari and the north agree that a fight against Boko haram is a fight against the north.

If the leakage in your brain is causing you to forget things too quickly, check with people in the north for update.
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by JAMO84: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2021
freeborn02:

Jonathan was soft on Boko haram because Buhari and the north agree that a fight against Boko haram is a fight against the north.

If the leakage in your brain is causing you to forget things too quickly, check with people in the north for update.
So, Buhari and others were controlling a whole president, dictating to him how to deal with terrorists!

You just agreed with me that Jonathan was indeed, clueless and weak.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by Danjikanbauchi: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2021
JAMO84:
Wetin shame wan catch me for?

I steal your chop money?
seriously you don't have shame.
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by freeborn02: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
JAMO84:
So, Buhari and others were controlling a whole president, dictating to him how to deal with terrorists!

Jonathan didn't want to offend the North and that's where he got it wrong.

He didn't know there was nothing he could do to make the north love him since he wasn't a Muslim.

Jonathan had his faults, but Buhari is more clueless than Jonathan.

Buhari's own strength is focused on silencing opposition by brute force which makes him a morally weak man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by JAMO84: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
freeborn02:

Jonathan didn't want to offend the North and that's where he got it wrong.

He didn't know there was nothing he could do to make the north love him since he wasn't a Muslim.

Jonathan had his faults, but Buhari is more clueless than Jonathan.

Buhari's own strength is focused on silencing opposition by brute force which makes him a morally weak man.
Silencing opposition!

How many has he killed or jailed?

Alaye, getat abeg
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by freeborn02: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
JAMO84:
Silencing opposition!

How many has he killed or jailed?

Alaye, getat abeg

How did Obadiah Mailafia die? How come his so-called medical complication happened around the time he put the heat on Buhari about Boko haram?

Lekki tollgate protesters, how did Buhari handle them?

Nastura Ashir Shariff, who organised protest in Katsina, how did Buhari handle him? Can you give one good reason why Buhari would arrest a peaceful protester?

Every evil you defend will haunt you down

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by agabaI23(m): 12:40am On Dec 19, 2021
freeborn02:

How did Obadiah Mailafia die? How come his so-called medical complication happened around the time he put the heat on Buhari about Boko haram?

Lekki tollgate protesters, how did Buhari handle them?

Nastura Ashir Shariff, who organised protest in Katsina, how did Buhari handle him? Can you give one good reason why Buhari would arrest a peaceful protester?

Every evil you defend will haunt you down

These guys think with half of Buhari's brain. You know how bad hmmm is brain is?
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by luizpippo(m): 3:56am On Dec 19, 2021
JAMO84:
Wailing losers.

You people love throwbacks that massage your battered ego, but you hate the ones that remind people about how clueless Jonathan was.

GEJ that you claim was a failure is now the benchmark you use for Buhari!

Like being told you failed for coping no credit in your SSCE, then you remind us that your annoying cousin also coped no credit as well.

How do you guys think? Is Buhari not supposed to come show GEJ how to make things better.

Well, I expect you to come tell us how PMB made dollars to naira exchange rate better.
His imaginary agric revolution that took a bag of rice from 8k to 24k, ordinary beans from 300 to 1,200, red oil from #1,500 to #5,500 for a 4 liters jar, basic items rising over 100%.

Anti-kwarrupshun and insecurity?

I bet those who got burnt in Sokoto would have preferred to be alive today and not compared as statistics for those who died due to insecurity pre-Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by JAMO84: 5:12am On Dec 19, 2021
luizpippo:

GEJ that you claim was a failure is now the benchmark you use for Buhari!

Like being told you failed for coping no credit in your SSCE, then you remind us that your annoying cousin also coped no credit as well.

How do you guys think? Is Buhari not supposed to come show GEJ how to make things better.

Well, I expect you to come tell us how PMB made dollars to naira exchange rate better.
His imaginary agric revolution that took a bag of rice from 8k to 24k, ordinary beans from 300 to 1,200, red oil from #1,500 to #5,500 for a 4 liters jar, basic items rising over 100%.

Anti-kwarrupshun and insecurity?

I bet those who got burnt in Sokoto would have preferred to be alive today and not compared as statistics for those who died due to insecurity pre-Buhari.
Typical PDP Dundee. Analysing economy like a village dweler.

Rice, beans, groundnut, akpu, ogbono......
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by Penguin2: 7:05am On Dec 19, 2021
Akathriel:

What happened in 2015 was a divine orchestrated mistake sanctioned by the cosmic order in order to teach incorrigible & stiff-necked Nigerians the bitter lessons of their miserable lives.

When you talk about actions, you also talk about consequences.

This is why the Newton’s 3rd Law of Motion should (and must) be beaten into the empty skulls of every Nigerian at birth while feeding them hot pap & akara to alleviate the pain.

“For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.”

If that stupid naive Ebele Jonathan had not lost his senses and forgotten how he rode to become the President with his “no shoes” dumb stories, and later resorting to drinking ogogoro to stupor every morning inside Aso Rock; giving Diezani and Arunma Oteh doggy style on the Aso Rock round table while his uncouth charlatan of a wife was busy cursing everybody; these uncircumcised Fulani bastards wouldn’t have smelt Aso Rock.

Nobody ever replaces a winning horse!

In the video, Look at Rotimi Amaechi standing beside Buhari and shining his eyes like thief-man halogen fluorescent, looking like somebody whose anus is being fingered with a toilet brush. That bastard has sold us & our entire children to China.

Imagine the bastard building a maritime University in a desert at Daura, Katsina? We thank Sango because the useless University will eventually be used as training ground by the Bandits.

Aside GEJ losing the elections because of his mistakes, I hope it taught Nigerians never to put sentiments over capacity again.

The north voted Buhari in 2015 because he’s one of theirs.

Majority of Yoruba people voted Buhari because Tinubu aligned with Buhari.

Today they are all in regret.

I think it’s one of the lessons we need to learn as a nascent democracy before we start getting it right.

Next time when somebody makes bogus promises we run far from him.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by Penguin2: 7:09am On Dec 19, 2021
JAMO84:

Isn’t it pathetic that he posed logical and statistical challenge to you and you resorted to insult?

Shouldn’t you tackle him with equal statistics and logic instead? Or you lack those?

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by luizpippo(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2021
JAMO84:

Typical village people were the ones vomiting the so-called massive votes from the Kardashian states that got your god into power, so the staple price increase affects them the most. But how are you supposed to know when you have your head deep in Buhari's anus.

Meanwhile the rice, beans and oil was in reference to an agricultural revolution your god is touting around but a dense fellow like you saw economic analysis from it, little wonder you and your likes are supporting a brain dead fellow.

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2021
JAMO84:
Wailing losers.

GEJ cluelessness and incompetence was on another level.
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 19, 2021
Penguin2:

Aside GEJ losing the elections because of his mistakes, I hope it taught Nigerians never to put sentiments over capacity again.

The north voted Buhari in 2015 because he’s one of theirs.

Majority of Yoruba people voted Buhari because Tinubu aligned with Buhari.

Today they are all in regret.

I think it’s one of the lessons we need to learn as a nascent democracy before we start getting it right.

Next time when somebody makes bogus promises we run far from him.
The South West is not regretting voting Buhari

In 2023, we will vote the APC again.

Thank you Okoro.
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by Penguin2: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:
The South West is not regretting voting Buhari

In 2023, we will vote the APC again.

Thank you Okoro.

Shame no go gree una admit that you are regretting voting him na.

If not for the resilience of men like Akeredolu and Seyi Makinde who ensured that Amotekun was floated, I’m sure entire Southwest would have gone into refuge camps in Benin republic while Tinubu is playing the ostrich and asking “where are the cows?”.

I don’t expect you people to regret

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2021
Penguin2:

Shame no go gree una admit that you are regretting voting him na.

If not for the resilience of men like Akeredolu and Seyi Makinde who ensured that Amotekun was floated, I’m sure entire Southwest would have gone into refuge camps in Benin republic while Tinubu is playing the ostrich and asking “where are the cows?”.

I don’t expect you people to regret
Gibberish!!

Lagos-ibadan expressway, Oshodi-Apapa expressway and other numerous project in the South West have never made majority of South Westerners regret voting GMB
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by Penguin2: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:
Gibberish!!

Lagos-ibadan expressway, Oshodi-Apapa expressway and other numerous project in the South West have never made majority of South Westerners regret voting GMB

You choose expressways over lives?

1 Like

Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2021
Penguin2:

You choose expressways over lives?
Government is not folding her arms doing nothing about the insecurity issues.

Bandits are been attacked by the NAF and NA.
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by agabaI23(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2021
JAMO84:

No content here
The quoted post not addressed
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by poiZon: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2021
JAMO84:

Murtala nyarko of adamawa, el rufai of kaduna, wrote the US and UN about the onslaught and killings perpetrated by gej on northerners. Thats why US refused selling weapons to nigeria back then. Thats why nigeria had to go thru that south africa route to buy weapons using oritsejafor's jet and the south african govt ceased the cash.
So many things happened back then that crippled Jonathan's govt against defeating those insurgents. At last he succeeded and conquered. Thru those mercenaries who dealt a big blow to them boko boys.
All territories initially held by shekau n his sympathizers like buhari and kassim shettima were recovered.
Today we r talking of shiroro, and other 2local counties in niger state occupiedby boko haram, bandits r holding sware to more than 3states in north west.
We have a quota general who promised to lead from the front on war against insurgency and terrorists hiding in turkey, london and other peaceful countries.

When will buhari summon courage and visit places that have been attacked by bandits?
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by poiZon: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2021
JAMO84:

Those r the basics of Africa's economy.

We base our growth on these components and basic stuff.
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by Penguin2: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:
Government is not folding her arms doing nothing about the insecurity issues.

Bandits are been attacked by the NAF and NA.

Cosmetics.

We read the interview of the bandits where they said those things don’t get to them.

Over 2 months since the courts proscribed bandits as terrorists and Malami and your FG has failed to gazette it and you still trust in the sincerity of their fight against insecurity?
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by agabaI23(m): 1:54am On Dec 20, 2021
poiZon:

Murtala nyarko of adamawa, el rufai of kaduna, wrote the US and UN about the onslaught and killings perpetrated by gej on northerners. Thats why US refused selling weapons to nigeria back then. Thats why nigeria had to go thru that south africa route to buy weapons using oritsejafor's jet and the south african govt ceased the cash.
So many things happened back then that crippled Jonathan's govt against defeating those insurgents. At last he succeeded and conquered. Thru those mercenaries who dealt a big blow to them boko boys.
All territories initially held by shekau n his sympathizers like buhari and kassim shettima were recovered.
Today we r talking of shiroro, and other 2local counties in niger state occupiedby boko haram, bandits r holding sware to more than 3states in north west.
We have a quota general who promised to lead from the front on war against insurgency and terrorists hiding in turkey, london and other peaceful countries.

When will buhari summon courage and visit places that have been attacked by bandits?
You narrated this as if you saw one of my articles which no media house agreed to publish. Thank you for knowing the truths
Re: Who Remembers This 2015 Clip? by agabaI23(m): 1:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Penguin2:

Cosmetics.

We read the interview of the bandits where they said those things don’t get to them.

Over 2 months since the courts proscribed bandits as terrorists and Malami and your FG has failed to gazette it and you still trust in the sincerity of their fight against insecurity?
He won't respond to this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Reinstates Peter Obi. Andy Uba To Quit Office / Cnn’s I-list Heads To Nigeria – As Nigeria Gears Up To Celebrate 50 Years Of Ind / Do You Pay N30,000 To The Nigeiran Fire Service For "fire Report"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.