Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi (67008 Views)

Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth / Newlywed Wife Murders Husband In Niger / Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Gee64: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
Too much greed and violence in that part of the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by figoperch: 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
Vickyvice:
once a woman marries an efulefu man and she's wealthy, d man thinks all she has belongs to him.... Alone. The wealth may be inherited from her parents . In this case, I think the husband desperately needed the documents to sell them. He's an idiot.... But my daughter will inherit my wealth, but not transferable, if she no longer lives, it goes, not to her husband, or kids, but to my religion, .... J .W

Please enlighten me.

Is J W a religion?
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Alwaysachick: 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
dominique:
Efuleefu lazy, greedy fellow. How can you waste a life because of money? This is why some made women would rather remain single than end up with a poverty ridden riff raff of a man. Majority of such men are greedy opportunists who won't blink twice before killing you to claim everything you've worked for. See his dirty bleached legs like badly done bole

Ezigbote efuleefu with tatoo

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Adewale1603(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
looks like a foetus, something wey dey vomit. see his legs, the bleaching cream is surely doing something sinster else in his body system than its primary function.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by marhez43(f): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=Albertone post=108534829]

Man how far 30k or forget abt it.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
dominique:
Efuleefu lazy, greedy fellow. How can you waste a life because of money? This is why some made women would rather remain single than end up with a poverty ridden riff raff of a man. Majority of such men are greedy opportunists who won't blink twice before killing you to claim everything you've worked for. See his dirty bleached legs like badly done bole
May such people never come our way.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sabadon:
Just take a look at the disgusting fellow that wants to inherit properties........i weep for the mindset of some so called humans, like how do you sleep with blood in your hands
The stupid idiot can now inherit the properties in prison.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Newton85: 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
Chai! See how this heartless meth cannibal bleached his life away!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by hysteresis: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Say what you usually say when it happens in the north?!
Ur IQ is too low...
Everything is not about tribalism....
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Billygee2u: 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Vickyvice:
Bleaching Useless boy with rabbit face See how e
resemble who Dem just abort. Now I understand why some men no dey want daughters to inherit their wealth
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by cloud(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Look at his over bleached leg.
The woman is deceived by looks.
She is likely older than the so called Husband.
She has made fortunes as a single woman and instead of her to fall for a responsible older man, she lusted for a younger man.
Now, the low-budget yahoo boy has killed his client to hasten the cash out.
Older single women that have made some fortunes are fond of manipulating younger men into marriage.
And heartbreak are one of the end result.
omini knoweth
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by tunjidare2(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Vickyvice:
once a woman marries an efulefu man and she's wealthy, d man thinks all she has belongs to him.... Alone. The wealth may be inherited from her parents . In this case, I think the husband desperately needed the documents to sell them. He's an idiot.... But my daughter will inherit my wealth, but not transferable, if she no longer lives, it goes, not to her husband, or kids, but to my religion, .... J .W

Na people like you change my mind about this J.W denomination of Christianity, %99.9 of y'all do not follow your Bible based doctrines but always wants to instill it in others...

Abeg, dey well

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by mamawa123: 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ugly monkey
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by 8stargeneral: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Evil mind with his disgusting body...spit
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by tunjidare2(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
figoperch:

Please enlighten me.

Is J W a religion?

Nope, it's not a religion, it's just a denomination of Christianity, but they acclaimed themselves as the only true religion in the world.

J.W simply means Jehovah's Witness
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by alfsalami: 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
All appearances of irresponsibility - - hair style and bleaching are telltale signs of criminality

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by grandstar(m): 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Vickyvice:

Yes, the Congregation that Christ died for deserves the inheritance. It will be used to fill his house with glory (Read Haggai 2:7)

I still believe your children deserves something. They would not be happy and begrudge you. Our heavenly father is still the God of the living and not the dead
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by bluefilm: 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
The type of story you encounter on Discovery ID all the time.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by highoctane: 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
davodyguy:
What does Efulefu mean?
Riff raff
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Rree: 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Life
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by moneyissweet(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
A useless person.

davodyguy:
What does Efulefu mean?
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Bimpe29: 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
So tragic.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by favour32(m): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
I go call this one Chairman of bleaching association of Nigeria.
Low esteem nai dey make people bleach.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by newdawn2017(f): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Vickyvice:
yes j.w. I stand with u. So I shall do mine o.

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Spirated12(m): 12:03am On Dec 16, 2021
His intensions are boldly written on his shirt

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Immorttal: 12:04am On Dec 16, 2021
Vickyvice:
you think you're making sense? So your blood (grandkids) cannot inherit your inheritance, na religion with their fictitious humanoid god is worthy. You're clearly brainwashed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 16, 2021
hysteresis:

Ur IQ is too low...
Everything is not about tribalism....
Lol! Wiah you'd say this when they do it!!!

Just proves ur iq is reading a minus - and a decimal ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by cardoctor(m): 12:09am On Dec 16, 2021
Hmmmmm. Greed. What greed can do.
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by Dozman88: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2021
I see a very humble woman doing all her best in the name that she is married.. Repect to her husband and the man using it as an advantage over her..
Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Evil, useless, entitled, murderous Nigerian male.

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by rayomata(m): 12:25am On Dec 16, 2021
Chai... The man looks like pig

1 Like

Re: Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi by seunayantokun(m): 12:35am On Dec 16, 2021
How did she get to marrying this bleached-up fellow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates / Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / Okwudili Ayotanze To Be Executed In Indonesia For Drug Smuggling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.