Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me (1023 Views)

Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures) / CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha / Lady Caught Stealing At A Shop In Warri Where She Previously Stole From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me by Homeboiy: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2021
I knew her when she was working at the same place with my ex. On my way from work yesterday, I stopped to buy bananas that was when I saw her. She talked for minutes and she told me that she was bored at home so she came out to buy food.

I told her I was bored too that I need someone to keep me company, she agreed to follow me home.

After the marathon , this morning she asked me for cloth that she does not want to wear the one she came with. I told her that I don’t have her size that she should manage her own back home.

I went inside the bathroom and when I came out I saw her with a black nylon, she came with her phone only but she is going with a nylon. I asked her the contents inside the nylon and she said she took 3 plastic cokes from the fridge. I went straight to my wardrobe and I noticed that my new polo that I just bought 8k is no longer there. I should have asked her right there but I kept calm( first mistake). We went home and I went to work. I got to work and called her to let her know that I’m aware that she took my cloth. She denied it instantly. I cut the call.
After 30 minutes I called her back and told her that she should have asked me to give her the cloth because I was about to give it to give to her before she took it. That was when she admitted that she took it. I said it’s fine

She has traveled and I have already stopped talking about the cloth. If she come back I will take her out and right there I will ask for her phone to make calls. I will fake calls outside and I will just go home with it.

I saw more than 3 robbery cases today alone

5 Likes

Re: A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me by Jeon(f): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
Homeboiy:
I knew her when she was working at the same place with my ex. On my way from work yesterday, I stopped to buy bananas that was when I saw her. She talked for minutes and she told me that she was bored at home so she came out to buy food.

I told her I was bored too that I need someone to keep me company, she agreed to follow me home.

After the marathon , this morning she asked me for cloth that she does not want to wear the one she came with. I told her that I don’t have her size that she should manage her own back home.

I went inside the bathroom and when I came out I saw her with a black nylon, she came with her phone only but she is going with a nylon. I asked her the contents inside the nylon and she said she took 3 plastic cokes from the fridge. I went straight to my wardrobe and I noticed that my new polo that I just bought 8k is no longer there. I should have asked her right there but I kept calm( first mistake). We went home and I went to work. I got to work and called her to let her know that I’m aware that she took my cloth. She denied it instantly. I cut the call.
After 30 minutes I called her back and told her that she should have asked me to give her the cloth because I was about to give it to give to her before she took it. That was when she admitted that she took it. I said it’s fine

She has traveled and I have already stopped talking about the cloth. If she come back I will take her out and right there I will ask for her phone to make calls. I will fake calls outside and I will just go home with it.

happy Xmas bonus in Addy

MARATHON NI MECATHON KEI.

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me by Olunmercy56(f): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
Homeboiy:

You harsh o. Just tell her to return your polo. Don't steal her phone. That's too extreme. Besides she knows where you live.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me by Homeboiy: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
RevolverOcelot:

You harsh o. Just tell her to return your polo. Don't steal her phone. That's too extreme. Besides she knows where you live.

She go buy new one for me because I no go wear that one again.
Re: A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Homeboiy:

She go buy new one for me because I no go wear that one again.

Did you give her any transport or small thing after the marathon? You know as Naija babes be. Maybe she feels she has earned the polo.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me by gentleman82: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Don't be too mean to her or you will regret it. On another thought what if your polo is now at a shrine to make you love her. Recently a lady visited me and my android phone got missing. I don't want to ask her, it might be her or my neighbors that stole it. I have considered the phone gone.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me by sweetonugbu: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Did u pay for the marathon?.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me by Pochettino(f): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hmmm
We women are heartless criminals. Omashe cry

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me by MufasaLion: 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin grin grin

Kleptomaniac.
Re: A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me by SureBadBoy: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Homeboiy:

be her karma

Supported!
Re: A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me by Homeboiy: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
RevolverOcelot:

Did you give her any transport or small thing after the marathon? You know as Naija babes be. Maybe she feels she has earned the polo.

Yea na

With food and drinks wey she collect
Re: A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pochettino:
Hmmm
We women are heartless criminals. Omashe cry

It is pathetic when a grown man like you comes here to register a profile as a woman... Why are you pretending to be a woman? Are you gay? Are you transgender?

gay

5 Likes

Re: A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 16, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

It is pathetic when a grown man like youorms.here to register a profile as a woman... Why are you pretending to be a woman? Are you gay? Are you transgender?

gay

guy learn to mind your business especially in a case like this.......it won't cost you anything.. at all

Re: A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 16, 2021
gentleman82:
Don't be too mean to her or you will regret it. On another thought what if your polo is now at a shrine to make you love her. Recently a lady visited me and my android phone got missing. I don't want to ask her, it might be her or my neighbors that stole it. I have considered the phone gone.
grin
Re: A Girl That Came To My House Just Stole From Me by mikeweezy(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2021
Be calming down that polo she took is for her service
You just knack for 8k

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Rapes Female Suspect In Custody / We Dress Like Road Beggars So That People Won't Know That We Are Armed Robbers / Loan Apps Criminality. I Gave Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.