Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Top 5 Regions With The Most Submissive Women In Bed And Their Point Of Attractio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Regions With The Most Submissive Women In Bed And Their Point Of Attractio (1134 Views)

Men Will Act As Houseboys To Submissive Women! / Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Regions With The Most Submissive Women In Bed And Their Point Of Attractio by RichardRandy: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
1)Akwacross... just dress well( u go kill am).
2)benue.... any way na way just be a huma( u go run)
3)Yoruba... have good dick n little gifts(yo go wond them)
4)Igbo..... money n good dick( u go chop tire)
5) ijaw....take them out for shayo( u have a free meat)
Re: Top 5 Regions With The Most Submissive Women In Bed And Their Point Of Attractio by Jeon(f): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
RichardRandy:
1)Akwacross... just dress well( u go kill am).
2)benue.... any way na way just be a huma( u go run)
3)Yoruba... have good dick n little gifts(yo go wond them)
4)Igbo..... money n good dick( u go chop tire)
5) ijaw....take them out for shayo( u have a free meat)

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE RESEARCH.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Regions With The Most Submissive Women In Bed And Their Point Of Attractio by RichardRandy: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jeon:

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE RESEARCH.

Thanks my love cheesy tongue.
Where did u fall in..I will like to invite u baby tongue
U have sweet lips tongue
Re: Top 5 Regions With The Most Submissive Women In Bed And Their Point Of Attractio by Jeon(f): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
RichardRandy:

Thanks my love cheesy tongue. Where did u fall in..I will like to invite u baby tongue U have sweet lips tongue
my place is VENUS
Re: Top 5 Regions With The Most Submissive Women In Bed And Their Point Of Attractio by RichardRandy: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jeon:

my place is VENUS

Venus gals are sweet and submissive in bed tongue

Hi would like to talk to u
Re: Top 5 Regions With The Most Submissive Women In Bed And Their Point Of Attractio by Jeon(f): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
RichardRandy:

Venus gals are sweet and submissive in bed tongue
Hi would like to talk to u
and I'm fugly
bye
Re: Top 5 Regions With The Most Submissive Women In Bed And Their Point Of Attractio by RichardRandy: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jeon:

and I'm fugly

bye

I like ur kind of ugly it's unique ugliness cheesy

Baby gal I want pm u , have something I wana tell u.. should i go on ? undecided
Re: Top 5 Regions With The Most Submissive Women In Bed And Their Point Of Attractio by Jeon(f): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
RichardRandy:

I like ur kind of ugly it's unique ugliness cheesy

Baby gal I want pm u , have something I wana tell u.. should i go on ? undecided

bye.

that is a celebrity photo..

I'm not the one, though she's fugly but she got so much hope compare to me..

bye
Re: Top 5 Regions With The Most Submissive Women In Bed And Their Point Of Attractio by RichardRandy: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jeon:

bye.

that is a celebrity photo..

I'm not the one, though she's fugly but she got so much hope compare to me..

bye

grin grin funny u..

(1) (Reply)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-wedding Photos / If You Are Depressed Reach Out To Me... Let's Chat... / There Is A Way I Test Girls True Behavior With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.