Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) (1329 Views)

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) / Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill / 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Pochettino(f): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
I just got back from a lengthy ban and 50 monikers sent me DMs.

I know that no female can rival me on this platform but this is simping of the highest level. I'm tempted to drop the screenshots.... just imagine. How do they expect me to respond to 50 mails

1 Like

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Jeon(f): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pochettino:

I know that no female can rival me on this platform but this is simping of the highest level. I'm tempted to drop the screenshots.... just imagine. How do they expect me to respond to 50 mails

happy Xmas bonus.
Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Truvelisback(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Drop the screenshots.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Pochettino(f): 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
Drop the screenshots.

I will once any of those names comment rubbish on this thread

2 Likes

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by ahmthankgod(m): 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hmmm... How many month?
Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Pochettino(f): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2021
ahmthankgod:
Hmmm... How many month?
2 months

1 Like

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by MufasaLion: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pochettino:

2 months

Hope you weren't locked with hardened criminals? grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by MufasaLion: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
I already know those that would be on the Simp list. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by ahmthankgod(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pochettino:
2 months
Hmmm... which section did they banned you?
Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pochettino:

pocahontas come and see Pochettinogrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Op post it joor

2 Likes

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by helinues: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Meanwhile, some of them would be claiming to be red pillers .

Women wrapper everywhere

3 Likes

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
So they are simps because they were concerned and wanted to find out what's up with you?
This is why I no dey dm nairaland girls, some of them no get sense

20 Likes

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Baawaa(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
I don't notice someone was banned

4 Likes

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Silentgroper(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pochettino:

Drop screenshot b4 i spank ur faggotic ass. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by luizpippo(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
MufasaLion:

Hope you weren't locked with hardened criminals? grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Pochettino(f): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
masterchi:
So they are simps because they were concerned and wanted to find out what's up with you? Mtcheeew

See dis one

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Silentgroper(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2021
BadRadio:
pocohantas come and see Pochettinogrin
Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Silentgroper(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
masterchi:
So they are simps because they were concerned and wanted to find out what's up with you?
This is why I no dey dm nairaland girls, some of them no get sense
Person wey u never see b4..

1st simp don cast himself.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wash. Onto the next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by TarOrfeeek: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mumu just dey plenty everywhere

Na mpuru mmiri dey cause this thing?

1 Like

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2021

So why is proof in the title? Mscheew. Abeg, getat.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by MufasaLion: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2021
luizpippo:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

I'm glad she wasn't in ADX Florence.
Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
Person wey u never see b4..

1st simp don cast himself.
this one self no get sense

1 Like

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Pochettino(f): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:

So why is proof in the title? Mscheew. Abeg, getat.

Shut up dirty girl
Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by ekanx27(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
I hope brother Righteousness is not among? Make he nor go be Preacher in the day, wooer at night

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Nonexisting: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Mumu vaginarian without self worth. I blame the idiots that send PMs to every username with F on it.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Deicide: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
The funny thing is that the op is male

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

End of the year rush.... Male posing as female flying everywhere.

Lemme warn Afroknight make him no go fall prey oooooo. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2021
Deicide:
The funny thing is that the op is male

Yeah,
Just wants to Take Pple for a Ride! undecided

Some Pple though!
Idleness wan Finish dem! sad undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Op you're feelin lonely ..log out because if i were in your shoe NL will never exit in my fone..
Re: The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) by AfroKnight: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Palema007:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

End of the year rush.... Male posing as female flying everywhere.

Lemme warn Afroknight make him no go fall prey oooooo. grin
cheesy

Thanks for looking out for me. I shall not fall. I follow big yansh. No concrete evidence of the yansh, no date. Period!

How far? How are you madam?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies?? / Watch: Video Of A Beautiful Lady Who Has Never Shaved Her Ampit Pops Online. / Groom Takes Off Bride’s Pant, Throws It Into The Crowd At Their Wedding Receptio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.