Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought (39418 Views)

Just Bought Cooking Gas For #500 Per Kg. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Expensive Jollof Rice & Chicken I Just Bought (pics) / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by onomeabuja: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
anthonyuncle:
i might need to relocate to this your area.

₦20 groundnut don go extinct for my area since

Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by onatisi(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
so you mean 40 pieces of groundnuts is now 20 naira in nigeria !!!!!!

OlawaleBammie:
What hope does the future hold for we g/nut na d garri bachelors, see the #20 naira groundnut i just bought now to drink garri ( am tired, i am just coming from work and i cant cook anything again this night, reason i went for white garri kikan)

1 Like

Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by Dollarship(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lalasticlala dey laugh viewing this page na snake baba dey use run his Garrri
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by aniblue(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Can't remember the last time I see #20 groundnut, the least is 50, others na 100 & 200.

Your area is still better and considerate
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by majamajic(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
This is too small
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
What hope does the future hold for we g/nut na d garri bachelors, see the #20 naira groundnut i just bought now to drink garri ( am tired, i am just coming from work and i cant cook anything again this night, reason i went for white garri kikan)

You mean there's still #20 groundnut.
It's been long I heard or saw it. it's gone extinct in my area, even the #50 groundnut in my area is like the one in the pics you snapped
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by Pootle: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
na 50 naira gnut start fr my area
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by gentleguy1975: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Incredible128:
In my place, there's no 20# own sef grin cheesy grin they all start from 50#
#100 own self dey,them dey always put am for that small chelsea plastic bottle
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by janedonez(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Who still eats g.but,that malaria carrier
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by KillAlabi2021(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lol

You voted for Buhari

You still wanna vote for Tinubu

tongue
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by Treasure17(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Just buy the bottled ones at 700.
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by kapelvej: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Incredible128:
In my place, there's no 20# own sef grin cheesy grin they all start from 50#
i do not believe this
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by baggioni: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
cry
Nigerians are wicked and greedy set of humans.If they are asked now, they will tag the government .
Thieves everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by cricifixo: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bros if u still buy g.nut N20 for ur area...then ur side good be that o
OlawaleBammie:
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by ghostcenturion(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Where u see 20 naira groundut buy sef.
For d past 3 years na 50 groundnut be.
E just d reduce size now

2 Likes

Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by ahnie: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Aye ti baje.
Years ago I was once into this business combining it with my home lesson runs.

That your #20 groundnut naim be #50 groundnut for my area now.

The truth is we are the sole cause of this.the seller always minimised the quantity so as to make profits.

Next year....I would find time,buy a paint of ground,fry it and be snacking on it jejely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by mozat(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
That God you have 20 Groundnut in ur side my side is 50 an above
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by Usmankno: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kindness218:

Not all part of Kano. Here in Madobi things are very expensive. No 300 Naira meat
Madobi?..Bros say u dey village nau,not core kano city.
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by 18wheeler: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
The least I get in my area is 50naira. You get luck sef

2 Likes

Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by West2019(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
20 naira groundnut what are you going to use it for

3 Likes

Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by freemi(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
grin wahala
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by ReneDaniels: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
My man your area people get conscience na. For my area na only sugar be #20, even pure water na #30 for one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by billyG(m): 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
#20 groundnut? That area must be groundnut processing zone.
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by onatisi(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
leave dem ,
dem never see anything ,
leave dem allow kwam1 and those thieves to deceive them into voting tinubu ,
wahalahi na horse and donkeys dem go dey use take do transportation

KillAlabi2021:
Lol

You voted for Buhari

You still wanna vote for Tinubu

tongue
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by Joseph08(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
grin

That's part of the change Buhari promised.
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by JooEeL(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
HAHAHAHA VERY GOOD. grin

When we tell southerners they are slaves, I remember some idiot here on NL arguing with me.

I think I like how Britain and the Fulanis are squeezing the very life out of southerners. I love it. People who are not serious enough about their existence or the lands their ancestors fought for to preserve or fear death too much deserve to die slowly.

You own all the oil, yet some of you fools praise idiots like Dieprieye or Edwin Clark
You own a lot of gold. Osun is literally land on gold, yet some of you born fools will kiss your Ooni feet and fight against those who tell you the truth.

When Igboho was attacked, how many of us in SW came out to even protest against the evil?
When MNK was abducted, how many protests did we see? It is even those in faraway diaspora that care more.

Our resources are being plundered unabated for centuries right from the slave trade era till this very moment. Any idiotic company from Britain have laid pipes in our grounds and sucked our oils unabated. Take a percentage of duties from our ports in Lagos. Stupid China coming to do their own.

And when you want to talk, it is the same impoverished southern fools that will fight against you. Sanwoolu killed protesters and students of Lasu were already out to walk in solidarity with him. And you say we have sense? No, we all must die in squalor, misery and pain.

Im sorry for you. You're already crying when its still so early. Wait till 10 more years, you will feed on human flesh.

I swear to God almighty, we deserved to be wiped out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by AmazingELixir: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

grin
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by 9jaseefinish: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Wonk:
Groundnut worth 20 naira can be compared to the size of an orange over here...!

Representin' Kano!

Southeners, the pangs of the belly bugs gon' kill y'all!

But the problems that you're facing in Kano, Sokoto, Borno and entire north can be compared to the size of Nigeria map, northerners lack of peace of mind is gon kill y'all

RETURN FIRE 101

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by Johel(m): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

grin grin grin

Na so the Sapa hold u reach??
Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by Greenback: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
The one in 50CL rubber bottle that used to seel for #500 now sells for #800!!!
Jollif satchet tomatoes that uses to sell for @50 is now #100!!!
My gen refused to start the other day and I saw the oil was black. Went to buy the 1ltr sealed oil I used to buy for #1k and was told it's now #2k!!!! Not even say #1k 500!! Just doubled!!! Derical of rucey,#500!!! Same with beans!!! 1&1/2 bottle of Kero,#800!!!
Bought blender last year#14k,gave it away to family. Went to buy again this year,#24k!!!!!

Thunda will surely faya buhari/APC!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It This Bad In Your Area? The ₦20 Groundnuts I Just Bought by Coded081(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
we still dey see #10 own here ooh grin

Which state are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video) / Hilda Baci's Confirmation, Our Best Performing Tweet Ever - Guinness World Recor / Food Inflation Under President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.