Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) (32811 Views)

Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Sophia Momodu Shares Photo With Imade, Says "No Stress, No Drama" / Linda Ikeji With Imade Adeleke, Davido's Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by SureBadBoy: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Popular Nigerian star, Davido knows what it takes to be present in his childern's lives and he does not let fame or work ruin it for him. It's no news that the singer is one very intentional about being present in the lives of his three children even though they are from three different women and sometimes in different locations.

Daddy of the year From his Instagram story channel, it was clear that Davido set out time to hangout with his first child, Imade and only son, Ifeanyi

He shared a video of when he picked Imade up, and they ended up at a restaurant with Ifeanyi. Imade was a cute big sister as she attempted to help Ifeanyi out with his drink even though he was only interested the cucumber decoration on the cup

Another clip showed Davido holding both kids in his arms as he delivered kisses on their faces with Imade protesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X35Z-UKIqYE

5 Likes

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by Aidejay(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
This guy and capturing everything on video just to post on social media.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
Aidejay:
At the end of the day, you'll still view.

246 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by Aidejay(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

At the end of the day, you'll still view.
at the beginning of the day nkor?

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by SureBadBoy: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Aidejay:
no be news u want.. Awon ode oshi struggling for FTC

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
Single Daddy loadinggg-upp(22%)...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
Wetin dey there now??
Na wa ooo undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by solarpanel33(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
POVERTY NO GET RESPECT,,,,WEN U AR BROKE,,,EVEN CHIKEN CAN HAVE SEX IN FRONT OF YOU....

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Aidejay:
at the beginning of the day nkor?
At the beginning you'll buy sub, then at the end of the day you'll view. Then, later you'll now complain that Davido is uploading too many things on Social media, whereas you're the one that is still viewing.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by Aidejay(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
SureBadBoy:
no be news u want.. Awon ode oshi struggling for FTC
see what this one is calling NEWS! grin bro I'm not inside your family so I can't be an ode oshi. If that is what you people call yourself in whatever backwater dump you headed from it's not my portion.

12 Likes

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by SureBadBoy: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
Aidejay:
see what this one is calling NEWS! grin bro I'm not inside your family so I can't be an ode oshi. If that is what you people call yourself in whatever backwater dump you headed from it's not my portion.
fvck off my posts.. Save ur 2 cents weyrey

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by Aidejay(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

At the beginning you'll buy sub, then at the end of the day you'll view. Then, later you'll now complain that Davido is uploading too many things on Social media, whereas you're the one that is still viewing.
if anyone feels the need to constantly post on social media documenting their every move it's either they are addicted to social networking or there is a void somewhere in their personal lives. It has nothing to do with what I do at the beginning, middle or end of my day.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by Peace081: 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Like for Davido, Share for Wizkid cheesy

33 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
Peace081:
Like for Davido, Share for Wizkid cheesy
Stale!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Aidejay:
if anyone feels the need to constantly post on social media documenting their every move it's either they are addicted to social networking or there is a void somewhere in their personal lives. It has nothing to do with what I do at the beginning, middle or end of my day.
You're a fan, oga! Always resist the urge to shalaye!

15 Likes

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
The first two people that commented are easily drunk or are replying this post from their dreams shocked shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by Aidejay(m): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2021
No be only fan na air-condition.

ChiefSosa:

You're a fan, oga! Always resist the urge to shalaye!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 12:31am On Dec 16, 2021
Missyajoke:
The first two people that commented are easily drunk or are replying this post from their dreams shocked shocked sad
I'm a sober man with insomnia. Don't know about the first dude!

8 Likes

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:31am On Dec 16, 2021
This is nice. Where is Hailee? I thought he had four children. It’s nice to see he’s still present in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 16, 2021
This ifeanyin just took after the mothers face.
The only thing he took from Davido is his ear.

Make them do cut that hair abeg. Or better still texturize it so they can pack it in a bond and make it look decent.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 16, 2021
This bloggers no get brain.. kiss passionately? Why no be drink passionately undecided
Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by KusherAbel: 7:25am On Dec 16, 2021
Aidejay:

Low budget therapist

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by Bashnigga(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2021
The joy of fatherhood...
Sweet

1 Like

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by Ijaya123: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2021
This guy is about the most hardworking musician currently.

Still hustling like a common man.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Up coming father of many nations grin grin

Meanwhile,
LEARN HOW TO TRADE FOREX WITH JUST $5 FOR FREE and build a sustainable income in 2022 cool cool
https://www.nairaland.com/6897701/trade-forex-5
Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by Jidemoo: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Cute family
Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Mummy carbon copy
Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2021
grin This life! Make sure you haff money
Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by Segzy22: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2021
h
Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by bewla(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Ok baby imade
Re: Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) by greenie77: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Nice one,facilitating their bonding.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles / Genevieve Nnaji Sexy In Black Ensemble / E-money, Ifeanyi Ubah, Flavour, Kcee At Allen Onyema's 25th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.