Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) (377 Views)

Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) / Please Beware Of This Name On Facebook Chigozie Gameboy / Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
This thief is going round scamming people on facebool that he is the owner of nairaland. Please beware of this criminal, he said his father is sick, that is why he is selling nairaland.. This is his profile link: https://www.facebook.com/baridanamuehumble.delee
He has deleted his account.. Don't fall for his scam

Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by daddytime(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2021
Funny skit
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
seun, lalasticlala, come over
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by 404Dev: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lol, anyone who falls for this sha...

How can you buy nairaland for 100k?
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by Playthepianos: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Fitst of all, The guy no even sabi scam. He wan sell nairaland but no be seun picture he put for dp, then e no even change name to Oluwaseun Osewa or something like lalasticlala.

Secondly, op you for know say scammers no dey use their real accounts to scam. They will hack someone's account and use the person's profile to scam people. For posting this guy's picture, what if someone was disguising with his image.

What if it wasn't him?

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by ebexofficial: 3:38am On Dec 16, 2021
How can you buy nairaland.com for 100k.
You no wise?
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by joinnow: 7:41am On Dec 16, 2021
ebexofficial:
How can you buy nairaland.com for 100k.
You no wise?
Two things always affect human well
Fear
Greed
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by RealLordZeus(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2021
grin grin grin The scammer and the scamee no geh sense

BTW, Seun, if you wan sell nairaland, no forget to give me my share oo
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer (picx Attached) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2021
He has deleted his facebook account.. I knew the price was somehow funny, but i played along and when i told him we are going to use an escrow for the transfer, he rejected

(1) (Reply)

Get A Content Writer For Your Blog Or Website / Reasons Why You Need A Good Web Design From A Professional That Is Affordable / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.