Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

#NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' (36168 Views)

Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by heniford2: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2021
I only see few people undecided undecided nothing is happening in North is a stage stuff naw undecided
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by rajiedreez: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2021
The northern populace of this country are the most carefree sets of people. They have been so captured to believe that they do not deserve more in life
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by JaroMan: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2021
SmartPolician:

You may have a point, but I don't totally agree with you. Northerners don't have regards for human life and that's why they are violent and terrorism grows in the region.

Quote me anywhere: Terrorism can never grow in any southern part of Nigeria because we attach value to human life. The north and south are miles apart.
Is act of terrorism = fearless?
South is actually the fearless zone. Don't mix up things
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by Awoo88: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2021
Treasure17:
How I wish the larger population from the north will fight for their cause.
The thing is getting there. Soon it will be shameful to talk about leaders on Islam been immune to criticism. Mallam are beginning to keep quiet instead of preaching about love for their leaders.

1 Like

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by TheGift: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2021
godliman:

What's your business, the refused endsars and staged their prosars, and join in denying the lekki massacre. Let them enjoy buhari their Muslim brother and prepare another 12 million block vote for him

Many of us are like someone whose next door neighbors house is on fire �. And we say it’s not our business because they didn’t help with our own fire. When the neighbors house burns enough it will spread to yours. That’s why it’s your business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Moneywirer:
These same people will still vote in someone worse than Buhari come 2023.
That is if they don't vote buhari again in 2023, it's nigeria anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by ostartruth: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2021
This protest is uncalled for and DSS should do the needful. The is not bleeding and there is peace everywhere since Buhari came on board. Sai Baba 2023
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by Simdyofficial(f): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Children of Mohammad the rapist lol. North is breathing
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by ExcessGreatness: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2021
The sooner Nigerians realise we are but a pawn in the hands of the nigeria elites be it muslims, Christians, traditionalists, pagan, north or southern nigeria the better for the country as a whole. Just like we have muslims in the south, same as we have Christian in the north, just like we have ibos in the north with properties same we have hausas in the south with properties.

1 Like

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by SmartPolician: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2021
JaroMan:

Is act of terrorism = fearless?
South is actually the fearless zone. Don't mix up things

Sure, it is. Remember I attributed their fearlessness to lack of regards for human life. No southerner will wear a bomb, detonate it and kill himself just to further a religion or belief. Not one. Every armed southerner wants to kill and return to his base alive...that's why terrorism is extremely difficult to fight.
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2021
TheGift:

Many of us are like someone whose next door neighbors house is on fire �. And we say it’s not our business because they didn’t help with your own fire. When the neighbors house burns enough it will spread to yours. That’s why it’s your business.
Yep! this is ussually the nigerian mindset. E no concern me or E concern you?

That is why they are were they are. Rubbish country.
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by blacknoir: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2021
I remember when buhari won the 2nd term northerners were shouting king in the north (Jon snow reference),now u are calling him a terrorist. He is ur king so enjoy him
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by victorazy(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Miscreant!!
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by Odinaka00(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2021
I like this song lol, na hit song be this oo and the title go be zuwe
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by kokomilala(m): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2021
They've just woken up. When they were supposed to rally to the flag,to unite with other Nigerians during the EndSars protests,they refused,thinking it was we against them. They most stupid and backward people are from that side of the Sahara.For ages,their leaders have held in chains,yet they still cling to the cords of blind religion and crude ethnicity to help their leaders perpetuate their servitude.

1 Like

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by ucha1: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Kwantinue, but wait o this people have landmass not population
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by abah001: 9:47am On Dec 16, 2021
Buhari came to steal and destroy just like the devil and his angels. The devil direct his angels what to do. So also buhari direct the National assembly, the securities on how to destroy the country.
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by olisaEze(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2021
No govt or army can stop the march of an idea when the time is right. Some wise fellow once said that
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by Bridget95(f): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2021
They have power but lack the brains to use it aright for the generality of Nigerians, yet they wouldn't want those with brains to have power.
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by Fundango: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2021
Treasure17:
How I wish the larger population from the north will fight for their cause.

Right now am seriously pain because we loss a family friend to Kidnappers along Kano-Zaria route, despite paying ransom of over 2 million naira, they didn't spare his life, making wife widow at this difficult time

cry
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by saintmm(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

It would have been lovely for the south to troll these melons by organising a counter protest to be tagged "Buhari Forever".
You made me open my teeth this morning.
But really, you made sense
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by Chillp44: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2021
why are you protesting....? i think say the devil you know is better than d angel u don't know........? ina never see anything.
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by harsysky(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2021
godliman:

What's your business, the refused endsars and staged their prosars, and join in denying the lekki massacre. Let them enjoy buhari their Muslim brother and prepare another 12 million block vote for him

100,000 likes
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by Ubanz: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2021
They will still call in their leaders and brainwash them to forget the protest.
I can't trust the protesters.

1 Like

Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by surequality: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2021
Where are those that said sai Buhari!
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by olisaEze(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

It would have been lovely for the south to troll these melons by organising a counter protest to be tagged "Buhari Forever".

The implication of such a counter protest are too distasteful for such cruise. It is their turn to die to satisfy the blood thirsty beast they foisted on the country.
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by MisteerConcord(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2021
Inasmuch as I dislike and very angry at this present administration, I still feel this protest is politically motivated
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2021
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by naikeboy(m): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2021
They are on there own.... #oyo
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by ReneDaniels: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2021
No ooh how can the North be bleeding, when it’s peaceful according to some of your bigots
Re: #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' by stacyadams: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2021
Prosperous111:
When the Revolution starts. Every creatures in Nigeria would be fearless. Even cockroach self go fight federal government cool

The hunger tempor need to increase small cheesy small small before Muslims and Christian's and other ethnic groups go come out decide our future grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) / US To Relocate Consulate To Eko Atlantic City / GRA Phase3, Port Harcourt After Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.