Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) (45002 Views)

Abia State University Graduating Students Spray Money (Video) / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Saadd: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2021
Breast signing out is now the other of the day
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2021
Asif na brezz people wan the sign now
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Mustiyaks12: 7:59am On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

I can bet my balls that niggarrrr loves boobs just like me

A life without holding and sucking the boobs is one hell of a life wasted

You're a real nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Neyoohpompy(m): 7:59am On Dec 16, 2021
Can I have the video?
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2021
This one even better, that one wea na her lecturer dey signout, na him dey weak me lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Ijaya123: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2021
He is obviously very familiar with that part of her body.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by MufasaLion: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2021
godliman:

Wicked and accursed

Shut up! Dumb reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by maxonip809: 8:04am On Dec 16, 2021
undecided
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by GhostWisperer: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2021
Being very ugly and shapeless, we see where her low self-esteem stems from and why she needs validation like a rookie hoe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by IbileIfe: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2021
He signed on the cloth and not on her breast.
Stop using fake catchy headline for website traffic.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Rugaria: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2021
crestedaguiyi:
This does not mean that she will be a failure after now, it's just youthful exuberance at play.

Most of the girls with this kind of mentality back
in those days in school are doing better than the spiricoco in real life.

Some of them were written off back then in 2002/2003, the story is not the same today when we meet at the alumni association meetings and WhatsApp group chat

You know I have been thinking about this. Very true.
In my class, the most successful amongst the gals these days are the ones that were all over the place in our university days. They're doing great and you can see so whenever we meet or even just checking their Facebook pages.
But almost 20 years after graduation, some of the most pious ones haven't even started living in their own houses.. it's a big irony!
I personally think that sometimes, the over moralizing techniques used to raise our children never prepares them for the ruthlessness that's Nigerias streets..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Mere looking@ the [s] mama [/] student,you will see and know she's tha type of girls, you know grin
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by ignis: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2021
He would have written on the bare boobs
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by MufasaLion: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2021
obembet:
Nothing bad.i can do same, just make sure you have good handwriting.

I don't like that kind Doctors handwriting on my breast

Smart you.
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Emerie22(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2021
obembet:
Nothing bad.i can do same, just make sure you have good handwriting.

I don't like that kind Doctors handwriting on my breast

U see ur life obembet
����������
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by boyidoo: 8:08am On Dec 16, 2021
Reserved
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2021
crestedaguiyi:
This does not mean that she will be a failure after now, it's just youthful exuberance at play.

Most of the girls with this kind of mentality back
in those days in school are doing better than the spiricoco in real life.

Some of them were written off back then in 2002/2003, the story is not the same today when we meet at the alumni association meetings and WhatsApp group chat

This is the delusion we all use to encourage decadence

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by wisz1(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2021
In Simi's Voice "mind your Business "

Op go and charge your phone.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by highness25(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2021
iamkheedah:
See the moment a male graduating student signs on his female colleague's b**bs.

TalkeetMedia recently posted a picture of two graduating students of the Niger Delta University Wilberforce Island, Amassoma.

In the picture a boy is seen signing on the B**Bs of his course mate...

See more: https://www.facebook.com/108748748202292/posts/139438795133287/?substory_index=1&app=fbl
I remember that year wey I graduate from this school, na my machine gun one gal come sign oo. Girls for NDU too like bad thing.
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Curious345: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2021
They are kids ..

Censor the internet to save the incoming generation please

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by crestedaguiyi: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2021
adedayourt:

This is the delusion we all use to encourage decadence

Encourage what, pls read my post again, I am a parent and would not condone loosed morals

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2021
Some Nigerian girls and common sense are like enemies
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Fiscus105(m): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2021
noble2faith:
Why are some girls so senseless and deeply thoughtless?

Thoughtless? You think she is concern about what you will be saying. ........lady that ready to open legs for whoever want to have taste, provided the cash is at hand.

Is it signing on boob that would be difficult?
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Cowbell521: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2021
Chai.. I luv breast. grin grin Make those holier dan thou sharp
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 8:16am On Dec 16, 2021
crestedaguiyi:

Encourage what, pls read my post again, I am a parent and would not condone loosed morals

This is the next line we use to defend our appetite for decedance.
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Gentlevip: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2021
Your children will be proud

Don't start blaming the devil or youthfulness o.

No one is stupid
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by luizpippo(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2021
What is the essence of signing on the boob?

If it was on the shirt, you can keep it as a souvenir, but sweat alone might erase the one on the boob, so of what purpose is this waste?

I'd rather squeeze those boobs than sign rubbish on them.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by floss(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2021
Who're mine to condemn what the society have accepted?...
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2021
Evidence of good Knacking
Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by abidem4real: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2021
iamkheedah:
See the moment a male graduating student signs on his female colleague's b**bs.

TalkeetMedia recently posted a picture of two graduating students of the Niger Delta University Wilberforce Island, Amassoma.

In the picture a boy is seen signing on the B**Bs of his course mate...

See more: https://www.facebook.com/108748748202292/posts/139438795133287/?substory_index=1&app=fbl
Female folk is just something else sha!

Re: Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2021
Thank God we didnt sign out in my school on someone's body.

They just pour you mud water and roll you in mud that's all. Noone touched anyone's boobs or nyash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIBADAN Student, Damilola Caught Stealing & With Charms (Video) / Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) / Best School For Masters Degree In The UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.