Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? (2047 Views)

Poll: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU?

THE OPPOSITE (I.E DARK AND FAIR): 36% (7 votes)
SAME (I.E FAIR AND FAIR OR DARK AND DARK): 31% (6 votes)
COMPLEXTION MEANS NOTHING TO ME: 31% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by metoyou(f): 12:46am On Jul 28, 2007
are people of same complextion attracted to each other or do opposites really attract?
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by StephenP(m): 2:51am On Jul 28, 2007
I think you are negatively stereotyping skinny men. I don't think they all love big women but then some would love that their women to have some flesh and not be all bones. By the way, I've gotta ask a question, are you on the plus side or slim?  tongue
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by efuah(f): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2007
because they need the balance
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by metoyou(f): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2007
WELL AT THE MOMENT AM MEDIUM HOWEVER ONCE UPON A TIME I WAS ON THE PLUS SIDE AND ALL THE MEN THAT WERE INTERESTED WERE SKINNY, AS IN NO MEAT JUST BONES angry
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by metoyou(f): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2007
yeah i think efuah might be right but why don't they go gym or eat some more pounded yam for that balance?
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by denex: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2007
Opposites attract.
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by metoyou(f): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2007
i guess so
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by aikmamah1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2007
yea law of nature, like poles repel opposite attracts, chikina
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by johnnygan(m): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2007
Duh! I'm skinny and i dislike big fat gurls.
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by denex: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2007
@johnnygan

Do you like skinny girls?

Well, if you do, then I guess you must have heard the term freak of nature or mutant. Sort of like the X-MEN. So what name should we know you by? Contra?
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by johnnygan(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2007
Skinny-freak
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by Macgreat(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2007
U'r not alone
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by ariblaze(m): 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2007
i cant in anyway be described as skinny as a matter of fact i have leaning towards being plump''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

and i simply admire big supple , women
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by shens2006(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2007
i dislike anything fat
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by Macgreat(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2007
Sad
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by ariblaze(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2007
shens2006:

i dislike anything fat

i feel this statement is characteristic of an insensitive person and i dont want to stir this beyond gist if not i would have looked for a more colourful adjective to describe you my good sir.

the perception to which you view people and your choice of words descriptively needs a little bit of fine tunning

i can also judge you from your comments by saying i dont like insensitive people but truth be told you probably arent too clueless

i have read some of your writeups and its actually good,

i speak in good faith
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by shens2006(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2007
hmmn
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by iice(f): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2007
People should enjoy their preferences shiooo!
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by Bolarge(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2007
To minimise friction n' injuries. grin
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by metoyou(f): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2007
ITS TRU SHA, PEOPLE SHOULD ENJOY THEIR PREFERENCE, AT THE END OF THE DAY A MANS PHYSICAL APPEARANCE DOES NOT MAKE HIM A "MAN". THERS A LOT MORE INVOLVED grin
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by osereka(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2007
if you like de skinny,
if you like make you fat.
ALL I NEED IN A BABE IS BIG BOOBS CHIKENA!
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2007
This is a topic that's always been a controversial one, i've discussed this several times with people and the converging opinion is always that, "opposite attracts". As for me, am a bit on the slim side, but i like my women to be voluptuous and large on the rear side!. Another variant to this question is, why are dark skinned people attracts to light skin people?.
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by metoyou(f): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2007
DARK SKINNED ATTRACTED TO LIGHT SKINNED? I NEVER KNEW THAT, AM A DARK SKINNED LADY AND I HAVE NEVER ONCE LOOKED PAST MY CHOCOLATE LOOKING BROTHERS!! shocked
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by osereka(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2007
really
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by metoyou(f): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2007
yes really, i dn't know about other people sha undecided
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2007
you are odd then!
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by metoyou(f): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2007
noo me am not odd ohh, i just know what i want!!
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2007
anyway, it all boils down to individual preference, am dark and i like fair skin women. But i want you to take an opinion poll on this and you might just find out am right!
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by redwoman(f): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2007
I am fair skin and i love very dark men,,, it is a preference, the darker the better,,,,,,
"The darker the berry the sweeter the juice" Nothing againt light skinned brothers, you all are cool, but i just love that black skin, kiss

Rewoman
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by metoyou(f): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2007
its true ohh, the darker d fruit the sweeter the juice!!
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by hobgoblin1(m): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2007
Yeah, maybe opposites do attract!

I'm Dark skinned, 5'11 and they say I'm good looking (though, i'm not sure wat the mirror says) and I'm naturally attracted to fair-skinned females.
Re: WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? by Lexyhearts(f): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2007
i don take complexion as an important thing LOL.i don care about it as long as it suite the person.i hv heard of black beuty.so i don choose.a dark guy can be the most handsome .and maybe a light one would be.so i don hv a big deal in it wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! / If I?. / Will You Allow Your Partner To Stay In Touch With Their Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.