Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) (1028 Views)

How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First / Whatsapp Lets You Choose Who Can Add You To Groups / FINALLY! Whatsapp Lets You Prevent People From Adding You To Their Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by directonpc(m): 6:16am On Dec 16, 2021
Many times on Nairaland I get new numbers that I need to message.. For example, a user that's offering to buy or sell something I am interested in. Unfortunately, WhatsApp chat links don't work here. So, I decided to solve this problem by developing an app that lets you paste a number then start chatting.

Another interesting feature of the app is group invites. You can now add people to your group without saving their number first.

More features coming soon. You can rate the app and request features you want to be added too. Cheers!!

Get the app from the Play store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.chatstarter

Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by Bankowner: 6:30am On Dec 16, 2021
You should pitch this to Meta and make some good money from it.
Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by directonpc(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2021
Bankowner:
You should pitch this to Meta and make some good money from it.
Ah! They can just add this as a feature sha.
Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by Bankowner: 7:05am On Dec 16, 2021
Exactly. If your app really does what you say it does, it'll make whatsapp a better app.

Oftentimes I have to first video call the unsaved number before I'm able to chat. So don't forget me if Meta likes your app and choose to buy it off you o!
directonpc:

Ah! They can just add this as a feature sha.

1 Like

Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by Ifiok21: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2021
The thing is you can already do this by going through . I don't see why an app would be necessary.
Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by slyng(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2021
Ifiok21:
The thing is you can already do this by going through . I don't see why an app would be necessary.
go through and read your post again. Do you even understand it ?

3 Likes

Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Nice concept... But Gbwhatsapp users have been using this feature for a long time now

2 Likes

Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by directonpc(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2021
Bankowner:
Exactly. If your app really does what you say it does, it'll make whatsapp a better app.

Oftentimes I have to first video call the unsaved number before I'm able to chat. So don't forget me if Meta likes your app and choose to buy it off you o!

Don't know about the video call trick tho. But nice!
Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by directonpc(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2021
slyng:
Hopefully he will update his post. I am here to learn.
Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by Styluss: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2021
Ifiok21:
still a good development if incorporated to whatsapp
Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by Styluss: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2021
directonpc:

Hopefully he will update his post. I am here to learn.
what he meant was that there is no need for a separate app if it could be incorporated into whatsapp
Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by seunsiju(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2021
Op...it's good but GB WhatsApp users don dey use am tey tey
Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by Tallesty1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
This has been available in whatsapp mods like FM GB etc. It's not new.
Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by directonpc(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Tallesty1:
This has been available in whatsapp mods like FM GB etc. It's not new.
good thing folks on the original WhatsApp can enjoy this. smiley

Still solves a problem.

2 Likes

Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by directonpc(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
seunsiju:
Op...it's good but GB WhatsApp users don dey use am tey tey

Wow! Good thing people on the original WhatsApp have this option.
Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by Savaqe1991(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
slyng:

HAHAHA! DULLARD FROM HIGH SCHOOL... LWKMD!
Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by OneKinGuy(m): 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
seen
Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by directonpc(m): 12:54am On Dec 29, 2021
Bump! New update pushed!
Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by Timmyspy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
You don't need a special app for this. Just type and send on your browser Wa+me plus full number with country code. E.g Wa+me/2347080165411 to buy affordable data for all networks. (replace the + with a .)
Re: App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) by directonpc(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2022
Timmyspy:
You don't need a special app for this. Just type and send on your browser Wa+me plus full number with country code. E.g Wa+me/2347080165411 to buy affordable data for all networks. (replace the + with a .)

You dont need to buy SME data from a reseller, search for data deals from your network.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Phone I Can Buy With 50,000 Naira? / Pls Help On This:the Essentials And Draw Back Of 3g Network / Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.