Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) (34219 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Her Daughter, Teesa On Her 20th Birthday (Pix, Video) / Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by CastedAyo: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2021
Former beauty queen and actress Regina Askia on Thursday wowed her fans with dazzling photos of herself dressed in a green gown to celebrate her 54th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of three shared the photos on Instagram with a goodwill message to herself.

“My “Thankful Thursday” birthday is here and I’m grateful. For both the trials and the joys, and all the moments that have indeed taken my breath away. It’s been a long, long road to this day and in all things, we give thanks. Let gratitude change your attitude. That, my friends is the key. Happy birthday to me! Much love from the Lady of the Manor, Chateau Regin.” she wrote.

Fellow celebrities like Segun Arinze, Betty Irabor, Daddy Showkey, Mercy Macjoe and Gbenro Ajibade wished the celebrant a happy birthday in the comment section of the post.

On her 53rd birthday, the former movie star who relocated to the United States of America (USA) shared some photos on social media, flashing her cleavage.

The actress has starred in several hit movies like Most Wanted, Full Moon, Chase, Festival of Fire, Highway to the Grave, The President’s Daughter, Juliet Must Die and others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtraUIIZZxw

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXhcGr4oTyV/?utm_medium=copy_link

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Jidemoo: 8:45am On Dec 16, 2021
Nice shots....54 looks good on her

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by marvellously(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2021
In slawormiir's voice"Milf" cool cool

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by slawormiir: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn Damnnn beautiful....Happy birthday baby girl

I keep on saying it ....all these milf and matured women
Anytime i see all these type of baby girls...niola, Rita Dominic and this Regina askia

What comes to my mind ...na things like

"Hot Milf picks up young guy and bang the hell out of him "

"Hot black milf bang son's friend"

"Seductive and busty milf charms young niggarrrr with her curves before riding him to hell"

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2021
Old Cougar

She needs more Dick inna di PumPum grin

7 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Peace081: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2021
Forever young
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2021
54 looks Good on her.

Thank God Eniola B. has seen the light and started shading off some weight grin

6 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by money121(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2021
MOST WANTED kiss kiss

No be Una Mate not all this clitocurrency Actress of this generation

May your years be Long Mama kiss

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2021
Still beautiful as ever but my wife is finer and much much intelligent...take it to the bank!!! I win award for that one anytime any day. I came cum in peace. grin grin grin tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Impregnable101: 9:53am On Dec 16, 2021
If my wife start to gain unnecessary weight, she go reach her papa house. See as mama still sexy kiss

6 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2021
All I see is a MILF

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Badadvisor: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Boobs already fell dead you can't cheat nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by sanmtiago(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Sweet at 54.. Go look our girls belle below 27 make you tell me watin you observe and them go still open mouth they tell you say them need a man where go treat them as their moribund brain fit imagine. In ‘Mosdii’s words’ “Nigerian girls are useless” and I will forever corroborate . angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2021
I swear to God

Money is sweet,
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Wanity(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2021
54 you still dey do sisi
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Bashnigga(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2021
The original Regina

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by doubleE70: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2021
hmm.. it takes a lot to maintain this physique

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by otunbakolawole(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2021
She looks good. Happy birthday to her
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by datola: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2021
Fortunes.
Fortunes smile on me....

Indomie generation will not understand that sound track.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by halfbloodprince(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2021
Now that’s a mother I’d like to f…

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Utanisco(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2021
vanity upon vanity

vanity group of nigeria (VGN)

where una de

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by obajoey(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2021
is she fighting with somebody angry

why the strong face grin

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2021
shocked

Always remembered for
MOST WANTED
FULL MOON
SUICIDE MISSION
DANGEROUS BABE
HIGHWAY TO THE GRAVE
QUEEN OF THE NIGHT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Eletididi: 9:58am On Dec 16, 2021
Let's assume it was a southerner or an igbo who is the president of Nigeria with all that is going on right now, northerners would have burnt this country down..
Jonathan no do 10% of what buhari has done and the north keep protesting daily back then.

Reason... If tinubu becomes the president and a northerner happens to be his vice, we are still being ruled by the northerners...
If para venture the north supports Tinubu’s presidency, then believe me, nothing will change cos they would have given him alot of terms and conditions which includes no vendetta or revenge on the north

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2021
Soo? Same news was on front page some days ago.
I wonder what you want us to do with this piece of information now.

Celeb pictures should stay on IG and not on NL front page
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2021
I still remember it like yesterday when she came second to Bianca Ojukwu at the beauty pageant.

Happy Birthday to her!
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) by gidado14(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2021
CastedAyo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtraUIIZZxw

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXhcGr4oTyV/?utm_medium=copy_link
Na so I think say Denziani Maduake fine but when she was arrested I realized the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Her Family Step Out In Style In Adorable Photos / Mercy Johnson Posted A New Stunning Photo With Her Post Baby Bod In Her Home / 100 Nigerian Music Artistes And Their Real Names ( See List )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.