Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) (30387 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) / Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by FutureDecisions: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2021
Fans of popular Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky have cried out to him to allow them attend his housewarming party.

Igbere TV reports that this comes after the bleaching expert took to his Instagram page and announced that he will be sharing luxurious expensive items including iPad during the housewarming party which is slated to take place soon.

According to Bobrisky, the party is meant for billionaires, and the uniform popularly known as ‘aso ebi’ will be purchased by them. Gifts attached to the outfits include an iPad, Ace of Spade, Perfumes, and a champagne cup.

He wrote: “Your also ebi for my house warming party comes with iPad, Ace of spade, dolce and Gabbana perfumes and champagne glass cup. Luxury party for billionaires only. Save d date JAN 29th.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdoP2pohOO4i6m6szKqWZYLKUVvCdxR_2idfA0/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2021
My Precious Daddy , pls open the eyes of this young man to see where he is heading to with all these evil lifestyle and Non Essential abracadabraments.

DADDY, open the eyes of all to see and Understand that Heaven and Hell are so Real and that there is much more to our Existence than engaging in riotous and Vanitous living.

My Daddy Open the eyes of all I Pray in JESUS Name... Amen

141 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by officialteemi(m): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2021
Wetin be this na..
Dah

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2021
This one na money miss road cheesy
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by yungchop: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2021
its well
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Omihanifa: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2021
The gullible ones will swallow this lamba again

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by vinceyinnovation: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2021
Someone said "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
My Precious Daddy , pls open the eyes of this young man to see where he is heading to with all these evil lifestyle and Non Essential abracadabraments.

DADDY, open the eyes of all to see and Understand that Heaven and Hell are so Real and that there is much more to our Existence than engaging in riotous and Vanutious living.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Sabadon(m): 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Make e share undecided
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Amspecial: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

DADDY, open the eyes of all to see and Understand that Heaven and Hell are so Real and that there is much more to our Existence than engaging in riotous and Vanutious living.

let "them " live "their" life and stop spamming unnecessarily..if Dem give you the iPad you no go collect?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Iamdbull: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

Maybe the "I" was added by mistake, na pad she one share lol. Sha call me make I come perform

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by MZEE01: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
I am still wondering how this guy would feel, waking up in the morning to go piss standing tall with gbola with long nails, wigs and still think about being a woman at the same time

21 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
First try and buy pad for yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by OssyMalik: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
I read somewhere her asoebi is 150k.

Okay na

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Raychee(f): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
This she-male don start again grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Okunolaniyi: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
How much is the aso ebi
I am asking for a friend
Check my signature
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by ucheemmadu18(m): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
That iPad is sold for approximately 600dollars..
$600= #247,878.00
50 guest x $600= #14, 872680

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lol
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by slawormiir: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by iampeterben(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Who still listens to this Nkpi?

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Kingpin1000: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Yanshes done scata

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by stamapro(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
iPad, mtchwww, your mates dey share car, this bleaching expert na cup, him dey share

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Galileopapi(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bob bob all this shenanigans doesn't stop you from being a man with blokos, no surprise this guy has a lady himself dey crush on, when him dey follow gum body grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by flexlatifa: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
I still dey wonder this Bobrisky get pr*ck.

Me I no fit allow my sister with this guy in the same house to avoid story that touch.

this one fit dey hide him pr*ck under his nyansh.

God no allow us give birth to what we can't explain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by verybadmouth(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
What's this boy up to again?
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by Newyorkitis(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
That is his/her cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by jospepper(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
So this guy never tire with this lifestyle?

Meanwhile you can join us on WhatsApp to learn how you can get your Business Name Registered for N10,500 only instead of the 20-30k being charged by agents.

Hi me up on WhatsApp to learn more.
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by SurvivorM(f): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
FutureDecisions:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdoP2pohOO4i6m6szKqWZYLKUVvCdxR_2idfA0/?utm_medium=copy_link
did you just called bobrisky a bleaching expert like the disrespect cheesy
Re: Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) by money121(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Oni yeye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sound Sultan With Jimi Agbaje At Mtn Registration Center(photos) / Bambam Looks Gorgeous In Bridesmaid's Outfit / 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.