Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland (4655 Views)

Opobo And Bonny Are Ijaws-Dr Silver Opusunju,ex-,governorship Candidate / Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos / We Have Now Established That Victory Is Not By Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Militant30: 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
You guys have forgotten to add Andoni to it ooooooooo

Andoni is Iboland, they migrated from Nsukka grin grin grin

You guys must claim them either they like it or not even if there's no road to Aba but the most important thing is that you guys must claim them.

Bunch of Idiots

3 Likes

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Landlord97: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
RobbStark:

I am from Opobo and nothing you ipob miscreants here can do.
Your noise ends here.
Opobo n bonny are Ijaw territories.
Stay in your redmud Enugu and be claiming Opobo . Mumu
if you are from Opobo as you claim you should have Tell me where to meet you,than tracking my nairaland Google records, which gives Enugu as my location,Mr Robbstark you think you are smart, but you don't know i can change my location based on common sense,but due to your insecurity you went as far as checking my Google location without you knowing i can change my location right here to any prefered place of my choice.
I insist in reiteration that you are not from Opobo, tell me your location and I will meet you in an hour from now. You can never be an Opobo man, you are an impersonator. Iwughi ezigbo nwa Opobo ga nzuruike tupu amadioha olisa bi igwe agba gi . shameless inferiority complex infilled,ijaw land grabber.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by RobbStark(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
Landlord97:
if you are from Opobo as you claim you should have Tell me where to meet you,than tracking my nairaland Google records, which gives Enugu as my location,Mr Robbstark you think you are smart, but you don't know i can change my location based on common sense,but due to your insecurity you went as far as checking my Google location without you knowing i can change my location right here to any prefered place of my choice.
I insist in reiteration that you are not from Opobo, tell me your location and I will meet you in an hour from now. You can never be an Opobo man, you are an impersonator. Iwughi ezigbo nwa Opobo ga nzuruike tupu amadioha olisa bi igwe agba gi . shameless inferiority complex infilled,ijaw land grabber.

I am from Opobo town
I am ijaw.
I am from Opobo town
I am Ijaw
I am from Opobo town.
I am Ijaw.

You are not in Opobo town Enugu man.
I am not in Opobo town now, Enugu man.

When you miscreants are ready to take Opobo town n bonny do well to come in your numbers.

Sea access kee una there.
Ever since Buhari called you people dot, Una madness, increase.

I have been waiting since this nonsense started for you miscreants to show me any Opobo man or bonny man who is Ibo.
Are there no bonny people or Opobo people who are Ibos in this forum, why aren't they talking??
Cos there is none

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Landlord97: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
RobbStark:

I am from Opobo town
I am ijaw.
I am from Opobo town
I am Ijaw
I am from Opobo town.
I am Ijaw.

When you miscreants are ready to take Opobo town n bonny do well to come in your numbers.

I have been waiting since this nonsense started for you miscreants to show me any Opobo man or bonny man who is Ibo.
Are there no bonny people or Opobo people who are Ibos in this forum, why aren't they talking??
Cos there is none
Robbstark you are the must useless son of his father i have ever seen, listen carefully my mother in law is from bonny, and the name of our wife is ify may her soul rest in peace, though they speak undiluted igbo, they never claimed ijaw for one day, but here are you trying so hard to claim people who are not culturally, linguistically and traditionally related to you.
Ijaw should be on the record as the most hate infilled tribe,who hate their neighbors the Igbos, with eternal hatred,let it told to the world and all Igbos that ijaw,are there number one enemies, down the south, they rather die, than see Igbos rise up to their God given potential, but no problem we are in a negotiation time and dialogue,one would have said not to mind you in your rant's of claiming Igbos of coastal regions, but if we keep mute history won't be kind to us,as we never played the onye agha la nwanne ya which Igbos are known for,go and rest you land grabber, you lots have lost this war long time back okay you are never from Opobo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by RobbStark(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
Landlord97:
Robbstark you are the must useless son of his father i have ever seen, listen carefully my mother in law is from bonny, and the name of our wife is ify may her soul rest in peace, though they speak undiluted igbo, they never claimed ijaw for one day, but here are you trying so hard to claim people who are not culturally, linguistically and traditionally related to you.
Ijaw should be on the record as the most hate infilled tribe,who hate their neighbors the Igbos, with eternal hatred,let it told to the world and all Igbos that ijaw,are there number one enemies, down the south, they rather die, than see Igbos rise up to their God given potential, but no problem we are in a negotiation time and dialogue,one would have said not to mind you in your rant's of claiming Igbos of coastal regions, but if we keep mute history won't be kind to us,as we never played the onye agha la nwanne ya which Igbos are known for,go and rest you land grabber, you lots have lost this war long time back okay you are never from Opobo.

They don't claim Ijaw na Ibo them they claim abi. Unam.

Get out you son of a retard.

Your mother in-law is not from bonny.
Sharrap there Enugu man.
Continue winning places online, why we win in land.
Your noise end here.

I am from Opobo.
I am Ijaw.
Mumu, I said show me one Ibo man from bonny or Opobo and you are foaming in the mouth.
My mother in-law is from bonny yen yen yen
Your father n mother are from bonny too.
Attachee by force.
Sea route kee you there.

Ijaw is a peaceful tribe n people.
Ask ebuka and bro nnamdi that are doing business in Ijaw lands they will tell you.
What do you even know sef.
You stay in one red mud road in your hut and be typing with free data that ibos have coastal lands. Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Which coastal land.
Shame no dey catch Una.
Make Una come carry both Okrika, kalabari join no be only Opobo n bonny.
Flat heeaddd
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Landlord97: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
RobbStark:

I am from Opobo town
I am ijaw.
I am from Opobo town
I am Ijaw
I am from Opobo town.
I am Ijaw.

Cos there is none
you ask this question as if to say, you don't know that the ika ikwere agbo bonny Opobo ndoki andonni obigbo ahoada nembe and a lot more are not much present here in mass to compare number of Yorubas Igbos hausafulani and you minority ijaws here in nairaland, claiming Opobo and bonny for your wickedness towards Igbos not love but, you you want to make sure you divide the Igbos and rule them, your plots to make bonny and Opobo an ijaw colony will never work so long as God is in heaven, with the larger Igbos this time around in this war you ijaw are drumming i repeat you will never survive it be peaceful and enjoy the land of others you have already stole , just allow by gun to be by gun cause some people have buy gun ,I repeat myself you are not from Opobo period,,if otherwise I will love to meet you tommorow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by RobbStark(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Landlord97:
you ask this question as if to say, you don't know that the ika ikwere agbo bonny Opobo ndoki andonni obigbo ahoada nembe and a lot more are not much present here in mass to compare number of Yorubas Igbos hausafulani and you minority ijaws here in nairaland, claiming Opobo and bonny for your wickedness towards Igbos not love but, you you want to make sure you divide the Igbos and rule them, your plots to make bonny and Opobo an ijaw colony will never work so long as God is in heaven, with the larger Igbos this time around in this war you ijaw are drumming i repeat you will never survive it be peaceful and enjoy the land of others you have already stole , just allow by gun to be by gun cause some people have buy gun ,I repeat myself you are not from Opobo period,,if otherwise I will love to meet you tommorow.

Paper tiger, continue making noise online.
The real movement is happening right before your eyes.
Enugu man, you new here.
Ijaws talk less, ask akpabio, ask the con artist kanu, ask Ojukwu.
We act wen it's time.

Continue fooling yourself online thinking you have a say.
Show me one Ibo man from bonny or Opobo, and stop foaming in the mouth you slowpoke.
King Jaja have children, what are their Ibo names. Mumu.
Jaja founded Opobo, why didn't he name the other villages Ibo names.
Werey.

I am done talking about my town Opobo or Bonny our ancestral land.
Until you show me any Ibo man from bonny or Opobo, don't give me a mention.
These are the names we bear in Opobo

Idawarifa, Sotonye, kalada, ibinye, Boma, Ibim, Tamunosisi, dappa, pepple, ogolo, cookey, uranta, preye, sopriala, are these Ibo names.??
Olodo
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Malawian(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
ChineyeN the. Ijaw masquerade.no be today you start to dey disguise.

https://www.nairaland.com/3377506/8-historical-reasons-why-ijaw
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Landlord97: 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
RobbStark:

Paper tiger, continue making noise online.
The real movement is happening right before your eyes.
Enugu man, you new here.
Ijaws talk less, ask akpabio, ask the con artist kanu, ask Ojukwu.
We act wen it's time.

Continue fooling yourself online thinking you have a say.
Show me one Ibo man from bonny or Opobo, and stop foaming in the mouth you slowpoke.
King Jaja have children, what are their Ibo names. Mumu.
Jaja founded Opobo, why didn't he name the other villages Ibo names.
Werey.

I am done talking about my town Opobo or Bonny our ancestral land.
Until you show me any Ibo man from bonny or Opobo, don't give me a mention.
These are the names we bear in Opobo

Idawarifa, Sotonye, kalada, ibinye, Boma, Ibim, Tamunosisi, dappa, pepple, ogolo, cookey, uranta, preye, sopriala, are these Ibo names.??
Olodo
giving you son of a retardant ijaw reply is like dignifying you but for records to be kept you can never be an Opobo man even in your dreams so stop the delusions and face the reality, imagine ijaws whom history record to have migrated to the coastal regions of southern Nigeria, from far away Ghana claiming to be the real owners and people there, only time will prove me right or wrong,ijaws if you guys continue this your land grabbing attitudes towards your neighbor, you will be completely decimated.
Imagine denying your bayelsa origin just to annex other people heritage, thieves we can never allow that to happen in our lifetime,we are not Cowards and can ever be just like our forefathers occupied the place known as Opobo and bonny today, longtime ago with no fear, but with confidence and boldness we will make sure you ijaws are served to the Atlantic bodies for meals just like the Egyptian were served as meals in river Nile, when they refused to let go who God has blessed, Opobo and bonny are blessed by God almighty as he chose to bless ALL Igbos around Nigeria and beyond, and not even you can curse her, okay so go and sit down or you will die a pauper and poor, delusionally waiting for other people heritage to siphoned and colonise Onye Ori you can never win this media war not with me,am dogged and ready to meet both here and in Opobo offline, infact this festive period i will love to meet you in Opobo, I will like you to say to the sons and daughters of Opobo that they are no longer Igbos but ijaws, if you survived this then I will know is because of civil rights, do you know you are commiting a grave offense first impersonation and second forcefully imposing your language culture and traditions on people of distinct culture and traditions and language in this 21century i dare to see you, you would be beaten then jailed for your indirect colonization which you know has been barnished and threat of life of a brother state who history and currently has been mutually living together for aeon's.
Come to Opobo you useless shit then let's start the claiming physical, you are a big idiot imagine a cursed ijaw man who is beneath all Opobo and bonny sons and daughters claiming to be superior and even owning them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Landlord97: 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
RobbStark:

They don't claim Ijaw na Ibo them they claim abi. Unam.

Get out you son of a retard.

Your mother in-law is not from bonny.
Sharrap there Enugu man.
Continue winning places online, why we win in land.
Your noise end here.

I am from Opobo.
I am Ijaw.
Mumu, I said show me one Ibo man from bonny or Opobo and you are foaming in the mouth.
My mother in-law is from bonny yen yen yen
Your father n mother are from bonny too.
Attachee by force.
Sea route kee you there.

Ijaw is a peaceful tribe n people.
Ask ebuka and bro nnamdi that are doing business in Ijaw lands they will tell you.
What do you even know sef.
You stay in one red mud road in your hut and be typing with free data that ibos have coastal lands. Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Which coastal land.
Shame no dey catch Una.
Make Una come carry both Okrika, kalabari join no be only Opobo n bonny.
Flat heeaddd

ijaw people are thieves and highly dubious in nature, the most confused of all people, but no doubt we the Igbos are winning, imagine the other one known as Chrixx said he is not refuting that the Opobo and bonny are Igbos but that the Land they occupied is ijaws own by right, thanks to God he is been cured gradually, but as for you thief number one from bayelsa swampy mosquito infested, bacteria fungus land of the ogogoro drinkers who has rejected his origin to vehemently annex other people heritage, you would never succeed very fraudulent people, when you see them support ikwere to deny their igboness you think they love them but no they want to weaken the desire to be Igbos amongst the coastal regions, until when they ijaws become to viciously engage her self in the land theft of bonny and Opobo,i told my self this is no longer politics but rather a desperate act to destroy Igbos and rule them.
I am really sorry for whatever sins that our forefathers commited that allows God to let us share the same country with people like the ijaws who are completely irrelevant inconsequential valueless and of no benefit,if not for the little drops of crude oil in their Land which has turned them to indirect slaves, which they yearn and plots to implement on the Bonny and Opobo people because of their leave and let leave livestyle , but it can never happen.not then and not now.
For the record if you are in need for transport fare to come to bonny send your account and I will send you some bucks,i know you are poor and useless, to tell you I can feed you till you die, we Igbos Bonny and Opobo are not poor people God makes us Rich not even you can curse us,we don't beg for data you fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by RobbStark(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2021
Landlord97:
giving you son of a retardant ijaw reply is like dignifying you but for records to be kept you can never be an Opobo man even in your dreams so stop the delusions and face the reality, imagine ijaws whom history record to have migrated to the coastal regions of southern Nigeria, from far away Ghana claiming to be the real owners and people there, only time will prove me right or wrong,ijaws if you guys continue this your land grabbing attitudes towards your neighbor, you will be completely decimated.
Imagine denying your bayelsa origin just to annex other people heritage, thieves we can never allow that to happen in our lifetime,we are not Cowards and can ever be just like our forefathers occupied the place known as Opobo and bonny today, longtime ago with no fear, but with confidence and boldness we will make sure you ijaws are served to the Atlantic bodies for meals just like the Egyptian were served as meals in river Nile, when they refused to let go who God has blessed, Opobo and bonny are blessed by God almighty as he chose to bless ALL Igbos around Nigeria and beyond, and not even you can curse her, okay so go and sit down or you will die a pauper and poor, delusionally waiting for other people heritage to siphoned and colonise Onye Ori you can never win this media war not with me,am dogged and ready to meet both here and in Opobo offline, infact this festive period i will love to meet you in Opobo, I will like you to say to the sons and daughters of Opobo that they are no longer Igbos but ijaws, if you survived this then I will know is because of civil rights, do you know you are commiting a grave offense first impersonation and second forcefully imposing your language culture and traditions on people of distinct culture and traditions and language in this 21century i dare to see you, you would be beaten then jailed for your indirect colonization which you know has been barnished and threat of life of a brother state who history and currently has been mutually living together for aeon's.
Come to Opobo you useless shit then let's start the claiming physical, you are a big idiot imagine a cursed ijaw man who is beneath all Opobo and bonny sons and daughters claiming to be superior and even owning them.

Stay pained slowpoke.
I am done talking to you.

Away cheesy
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Landlord97: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2021
RobbStark:

Stay pained slowpoke.
I am done talking to you.

Away cheesy
I can never be pained,at the sight of a group of people,i know can never be better than the great tribe of Igbo,even till Jesus come again you ijaw lots are beneath the Igbos, but for records sake, I will never give you the bragging rights to the Land and heritage's of the Igbos be it in the coastal or hinterland regions
Your pain should be channeled to prayers asking God to bless you as he has done,to Igbo rather than jealously and enviously, trying to steal their God given heritage.
Stay happy by leaving Igbos heritage or die miserably as the Igbos continue to subdue you all and wax stronger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Landlord97:
Robbstark can you stop the Lies you always churn out, you are never an bonny or Opobo indigene, you are pure ijaw stranger from bayelsa, so stop the attached by force ,if not tell me your location in the so-called Opobo you claim to reside i will meet you in the next one hour of declaring this, mind you if you are not an Opobo true son, you must be punished.

Thank God an Opobo son is here. I thought the Ijaws had banned you from using the internet. You people are always quiet with them, what's happening?
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Izuchukwu18(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Thank God an Opobo son is here. I thought the Ijaws had banned you from using the internet. You people are always quiet with them, what's happening?

That's good
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by RobbStark(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Ask him did he meet me in Opobo, or its the normal noise from the stable of ipigs international. Lol!

I am a true Opobo born and I am Ijaw.
Nothing can change that.

Btw, did he say he is from Opobo or you don't know how to read again.

Don't mention me in your useless threads, I am no longer interested in going back n forth with you Kanu children here.

Know this, all Una noise na here Nland e end

1 Like

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
RobbStark:

Ask him did he meet me in Opobo, or its the normal noise from the stable of ipigs international. Lol!

I am a true Opobo born and I am Ijaw.
Nothing can change that.

Btw, did he say he is from Opobo or you don't know how to read again.

Don't mention me in your useless threads, I am no longer interested in going back n forth with you Kanu children here.

Know this, all Una noise na here Nland e end

Your lie is already becoming stale. Make a video and tell Opobo people you are Ijaw people in the market. And let's see what happens. Yeye. grin.. you would run from this now. And go to the elders at Opobo and tell them you are Ijaw. Let's see what happens.

Make it fluid, let's see you walking in the market and talking to any random person. grin

2 Likes

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by RobbStark(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Your lie is already becoming stale. Make a video and tell Opobo people you are Ijaw people in the market. And let's see what happens. Yeye. grin.. you would run from this now. And go to the elders at Opobo and tell them you are Ijaw. Let's see what happens.

Make it fluid, let's see you walking in the market and talking to any random person. grin

You lack comprehension.
You are the one claiming Opobo is Ibo land, you shud be the one coming over to do the vid not me.
Here we bear Ijaw names and not Ibo names.
We don't address our king as Eze or igwe.
We are fishermen and know how to swim very well, that can't be said about you people.
We don't have the same markets days as your people.
So I am not helping you do nada.
Come down here and shout it yourself.

Yeye girl
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
RobbStark:

You lack comprehension.
You are the one claiming Opobo is Ibo land, you shud be the one coming over to do the vid not me.
Here we bear Ijaw names and not Ibo names.
We don't address our king as Eze or igwe.
We are fishermen and know how to swim very well, that can't be said about you people.
We don't have the same markets days as your people.
So I am not helping you do nada.
Come down here and shout it yourself.

Yeye girl

Abegi, be proud of who you are, and stop claiming people because you want to land grab. You people are sending the wave of Ijaw hate in Igbo land and its working very well. We would soon attend to your likes with strong hand.

And some parts in Igbo land call their king, Obi, Igwe and all, different king titles. Amayanabo has already been broken down in its true Igbo form in one thread, you Ijaws corrupted everything , like you corrupt most things becuase you're inconsequential lots.

And is Amayanabo used in Bayelsa state by the iJaws. Mtcheww.

Lastly, I don't need to come down and shout it, as far they are proud of their language and culture that's quite similar to Igbos, why would I worry. They know within them they are real Igbos, indigenes of the lands. So why would they fight with you or me? grin grin

But I don't trust well, if you call them Ijaws and they must speak Ijaw that they would sit well with that. They'll just hiss or ignore you, or throw you stone. grin
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by RobbStark(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Abegi, be proud of who you are, and stop claiming people because you want to land grab. You people are sending the wave of Ijaw hate in Igbo land and its working very well. We would soon attend to your likes with strong hand.

And some parts in Igbo land call their king, Obi, Igwe and all, different king titles. Amayanabo has already been broken down in its true Igbo form in one thread, you Ijaws corrupted everything , like you corrupt most things becuase you're inconsequential lots.

And is Amayanabo used in Bayelsa state by the iJaws. Mtcheww.

Lastly, I don't need to come down and shout it, as far they are proud of their language and culture that's quite similar to Igbos, why would I worry. They know within then they are real Igbos, indigenes of the lands. So why would they fight with you or me? grin grin

But I don't trust well, if you call them Ijaws and they must speak Ijaw that they would sit well with that. They'll just hiss or ignore you, or throw you stone. grin

I am not from Bayelsa state. But it is a state for the Ijaws.
I am from rivers state and I am Ijaw.
We don't land grab what is not ours. No need.
Opobo is Ijaw land, if you doubt it, come in and see for yourself.

Online rants won't help you.
Like I said in other threads, you all can win all the arguements here in Nland,, the true winners the Ijaws are already in Opobo n bonny already.
Sea route you guys seek, you shud try Onitsha.
No way for you guys in Ijaw lands
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
RobbStark:

I am not from Bayelsa state. But it is a state for the Ijaws.
I am from rivers state and I am Ijaw.
We don't land grab what is not ours. No need.
Opobo is Ijaw land, if you doubt it, come in and see for yourself.

Online rants won't help you.
Like I said in other threads, you all can win all the arguements here in Nland,, the true winners the Ijaws are already in Opobo n bonny already.
Sea route you guys seek, you shud try Onitsha.
No way for you guys in Ijaw lands

Keep dreaming. You all are wishing to wipe out the great lands of Bonny and Opobo quick, like you did Okrirka, and the rest. But it won't work. If they call on their brothers and sisters we the Igbos for help, we would wipe you people finish. Trust us in that.

Your ancestors knew the iGbos well, that's why they gave them the respect they deserved, it's only you people feeling like Fulani are your saviours or are looking after your interest while they pollute your lands and kill your children and be like "Arewa riches" grin and you people suffer in Bayelsa because of oil.

I don't want to speak long grammar. If you mess with Bonny and Opobo then you'll see craze of Igbos when they call for intervention. We would deal with you people one by one, and take you back to your rightful place in the Mangrove swamps as Crow and the likes had distinctly described.
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by RobbStark(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Keep dreaming. You all are wishing to wipe out the great lands of Bonny and Opobo quick, like you did Okrirka, and the rest. But it won't work. If they call on their brothers and siarers we the Igbos for help, we would wipe you people finish. Trust us in that.

Your ancestors knew the iGbos well, that's why they gave us the respect we deserved, it's only you people feeling like Fulani are your saviours or are looking after your interest while they pollute your lands and kill your children and be like "Arewa riches" grin and you people suffer in Bayelsa because of oil.

I don't want to speak long grammar. If you mess with Bonny and Opobo then you'll see craze of Igbos when they call for intervention. We would deal with you people one by one, and take you back to your rightful place in the Mangrove swamps as Crow and the likes had distinctly described.

Continue with your madness.
I will just be reading........
Call on you for intervention ko, interpretation ni.
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
RobbStark:

Continue with your madness.
I will just be reading........
Call on you for intervention ko, interpretation ni.

You continue, as you always say, "Go and claim Bonny and Opobo physical na"... Ijaw land grabbers, is it by force to speak Ijaw. Haba.

Okrirka and the likes you finished them off. In my life I can never ask my family or friends to marry an Ijaw person, becuase it seems that's the tools you use to encroach people's land. For instance, my brother marries an Ijaw woman, she goes in with her dubious and sneaky agenda to cause division and Commotion. Winch tribe grin.

1 Like

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by SaintBishop: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Lolz, keep talking of your mom and sister. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
99.9% of prostitutes in port Harcourt are Igbo women from Imo,Abia and Enugu states so what are you going about for? This is a well know fact.

1 Like

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by SaintBishop: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Lolz, keep talking of your mom and sister. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And it is an abomination to marry Ijaw in Igbo land. They are irresponsible and pure vagabonds. I would rebuke anyone, my family or friends that marrys an Ijaw. God forbid!!
No ijaw man will dream of marrying Okroro shemales,you have nothing to offer,to anyone.
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
SaintBishop:
No ijaw man will dream of marrying Okroro shemales,you have nothing to offer,to anyone.

Lolz. Your black, skinny ugly men that look like stockfish. Anukpama them.

Even in Nigeria, every tribe knows that Igbo women are crown jewel, if you marry one be sure to have beautiful, intelligent, strong children.

But Ijaw are skinny, dark and ugly.... Lolz...I guess the pollution is affecting your men's testerteone and ovarian growth. grin
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
SaintBishop:
99.9% of prostitutes in port Harcourt are Igbo women from Imo,Abia and Enugu states so what are you going about for? This is a well know fact.

Tahhhh... Like we don't find Ijaws there too, who like sex. Ijaws are madam Theresa grin.... You people are sex mongers but no one picks your girls becuase they are ugly. But Igbo prostitutes or responsible ones are everyone's favourite. Even those prostitutes you talk about most men go ahead to marry them at the end, and they make good wives.

But Ijaw prostitutes would languish in one spot, no one is calling them grin
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Denoh68: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
ONE CANNIBAL SPOTTED
MelesZenawi:

Don't distract us.

Is that why you guys roast, eat and digest Human being in Imo state.
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by SaintBishop: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Lolz. Your black, skinny ugly men that look like stockfish. Anukpama them.

Even in Nigeria, every tribe knows that Igbo women are crown jewel, if you marry one be sure to have beautiful, intelligent, strong children.

But Ijaw are skinny, dark and ugly.... Lolz...I guess the pollution is affecting your men's testerteone and ovarian growth. grin
It's Obvious you are nothing but a troll,for the sake of this New Year spirit I'll ignored you henceforth. Goodnight to you yam leg
Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by Denoh68: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
I HEAR IJAW PEOPLE EXIST,I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THEM BEFORE, ALL THEY DO IS HIDE IN THE CREEKS AND STEAL.
SaintBishop:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland by ThickSharon123(f): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
SaintBishop:
It's Obvious you are nothing but a troll,for the sake of this New Year spirit I'll ignored you henceforth. Goodnight to you yam leg

Lolz, see who's talking. Who's started the trolling. Ijaws are disgusting, and thanks for your understanding. grin grin grin... Sip my wine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Polls: Vote Competence, Not Tribe, Religion Or Party / “please Forgive Us” – US Pleads With Muslim Nations / Kano Blast, Kwankwaso Leaves Apc Primaries, Returns To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.