Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? (30228 Views)

Living With My Married Elder Sister / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Poleski: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mariangeles:

Why would a man marry a woman that does not like his siblings in the first place?
Does it make any sense?

You and I don't know their family and their history. If the man marriied the woman he thought was best for him, who are we to judge him or anyone for that matter?

We don't know why she doesn't like this guy or what the guy did that earned him her hatred. Some in-laws and siblings can be a pain in the a*ss some times.

Please, don't judge the woman blindly.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Mbaku(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
money121:

I and my colleague @demospain Decide to pick you for this week Giveaway winner

https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway/46#108549914

PM your Acct details

Hope 10k will go far for this Week?

UPDATE

PAID

In faith..
2903061161 Ecobank.. everywhere hard.. God bless
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by nairamaniac: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
That your elder bro no try@all. He should have first felt pity for you before getting angry.

He should be the first person to know you went that far due to hardship condition.

I'm more angry with him than his wife sef.

Although u should never have trusted her that much.

Personally, I would have said I knew a store that was running promo on palmoil and it was going for #500
She wouldn't have had a problem if it was someone else besides u that earned the money.

God would see u thru.
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by goodlistener: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2021
Its well
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by tammie24: 11:46am On Dec 23, 2021
Klass99:
I honestly can't see what you did wrong and I read your story twice to be sure I didn't miss something.

Your brother and his wife are just very insensitive people, if you ask me.

I don't know what's worse, people who are insensitive to the needs of others or stingy/selfish people?

I think I'll lump them together. Both are worse!
thumbs up
Re: Elder Bros Wife Mouthed Me Out! What do I do now? by Limitlessss: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Erickymania:
I really feel for you guy. That is how a large number of ladies of nowadays do. Always doing everything possible to cause disaffection between thier husband and his family.
Plz drop your account number, you really need help to get you going.

Good afternoon boss, I replied you but didn't hear from you again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad / Dead Baby Found Abandoned Inside A Gutter In Benin (photo) / What Kind Of Sister Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.