Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira (3433 Views)

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by Samuelriano1(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2021
good morning guys, let me just go straight to the point.
am a fresh graduate, before graduation I was able to save 100k from side work, n project I did for people. now the thing is I used the 100k to play 15odds on sporty bet ( champion league) and I won 1,500,000+ naira ( Omo e no easy o, cus I near collapsed, when I thought ticket cut) am thinking of moving to an African country after my service year. please guys, which African country can I settle down with such amount, excluding south Africa pls.

mod pls help me put this in the right section abeg.
#lalasticlala
#mind44 abeg

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by ahmthankgod(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2021
Togo

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by majamajic(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Zimbabwe , Angola for business , if u like women with big backside relocate to Uganda, Kenya or Togo

If u like cold weather, coffee beautiful women go Ethiopia.

Yahoo , go Ghana .

If u don't wan remember nigeria again , go Cote d'ivoire, Congo or Cameron

3 Likes

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by Samuelriano1(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2021
majamajic:
Zimbabwe , Angola for business , if u like women with big backside relocate to Uganda, Kenya or Togo

Yahoo , go Ghana .

how about Kenya, is the place okay for business I actually had Tanzania in mind, but I just don't have a decision yet.
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by majamajic(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Samuelriano1:

how about Kenya, is the place okay for business I actually had Tanzania in mind, but I just don't have a decision yet.

Kenya is good for business , but I will prefer Zimbabwe an Angola , our boys don full Kenya , most of them are just there from visa change , them enter yahoo , and Kenyans don tire for them too

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by Samuelriano1(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2021
majamajic:

Kenya is good for business , but I will prefer Zimbabwe an Angola , our boys don full Kenya , most of them are just there from visa change , them enter yahoo , and Kenyans don tire for them too

Angola, been long I heard that name. how about language barrier ??
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by Samuelriano1(m): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2021
majamajic:

my eldest sis actually told me to wait a little, save n make it 2m after service year, that will add 400k to it, making 2.4m so I can go to Mexico or Colombia. but am just in a hurry, n it seems I like Africa.
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by Boomboost(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2021
Just try to be a different Nigerian wherever you decide on, cos our people swarm in some countries like a plague of locusts...

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by Samuelriano1(m): 10:34am On Dec 16, 2021
Boomboost:
Just try to be a different Nigerian wherever you decide on, cos our people swarm in some countries like a plague of locusts...

sure boss, I will.
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by PetroDolla2020: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2021
Eeh, yahoo go Ghana, huh? And when Ghana cracks down hard on you mudder fuggerz you’ll shout “xenophobia”

majamajic:

Yahoo , go Ghana .

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by majamajic(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Eeh, yahoo go Ghana, huh? And when Ghana cracks down hard on you mudder fuggerz you’ll shout “xenophobia”

Go to hell bro

3 Likes

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by PetroDolla2020: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
is there any hell, outside nigeria? cool even satan is shocked at what that zoo has become

majamajic:

Go to hell bro

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by jay1000: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
I think ETHIOPIA is not stable now

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by majamajic(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
is there any hell, outside nigeria? cool even satan is shocked at what that zoo has become

Until u know why your country men are brief and dark , u will know he'll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by PetroDolla2020: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
nigerian men are all white, like oyibo and they are also all very tall.

By the way, can you create an ant? All God's creation are beautiful
majamajic:

Until u know why your country men are brief and dark , u will know he'll
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by majamajic(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
nigerian men are all white, like oyibo and they are also all very tall.

By the way, can you create an ant? All God's creation are beautiful

Whenever u small african countries hear nigeria , u will rise like prick . Ghana is too small that outside africa people thinking it's a city in Lagos state

5 Likes

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by PetroDolla2020: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
well, I am super excited and proud to be a citizen of a small country that is pragmatic and well-focused, than a citizen of a shambolic zoo of 300 million mudder fuggerz, the poverty capital of world and a country zoo the rest of the world is laughing at shocked grin

how many hours of electricity in a day do you get in that zoo?
how many people get kidnapped every minute in that zoo?
what is life expectancy in that zoo?

[s]
majamajic:

Whenever u small african countries hear nigeria , u will rise like prick . Ghana is too small that outside africa people thinking it's a city in Lagos state
[/s]
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by majamajic(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
well, I am super excited and proud to be a citizen of a small country that is pragmatic and well-focused, than a citizen of a shambolic zoo of 300 million mudder fuggerz, the poverty capital of world and a country zoo the rest of the world is laughing at shocked grin

[s][/s]

Lekki in Lagos is same size with Ghana , let's compare the 2

U know it's easy when a town is too small with less people
Let's do Ghana with lekki , or asokoro in Abuja with Ghana
Stop using entire nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by majamajic(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

[s][/s]

In terms of poverty , let's do 20 richest people in africa , let's see how many u got up there

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by PetroDolla2020: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
can you imagine. chai, you nigerians are a complete disgrace to the black race. it is no an insult. It is a fact. grin

A country that has been acclaimed as having more poor people than any other country on the surface of the earth, you are asking me stvpidly about 20 richest people in Africa? Tell me, even if nigeria has the 20 richest people in Africa and yet 200 million extremely poor people in the world, what have you achieved? Try and get sense, huh?

By the way, most of those so called rich people in your country should be in jail. But because nigeria is a dysfunctional zoo, you will hail them instead. Is it any other wonder that nigeria today is a shambolic zoo? 20 very rich and 200 million extremely and desperately poor people grin well done

majamajic:

In terms of poverty , let's do 20 richest people in africa , let's see how many u got up there

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by majamajic(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
can you imagine. chai, you nigerians are a complete disgrace to the black race. it is no an insult. It is a fact. grin

A country that has been acclaimed as having more poor people than any other country on the surface of the earth, you are asking me stvpidly about 20 richest people in Africa? Tell me, even if nigeria has the 20 richest people in Africa and yet 200 million extremely poor people in the world, what have you achieved? Try and get sense, huh?

By the way, most of those so called rich people in your country should be in jail. But because nigeria is a dysfunctional zoo, you will hail them instead. Is it any other wonder that nigeria today is a shambolic zoo? 20 very rich and 200 million extremely and desperately poor people grin well done

Ghana men are good example of poor human , I see them in clubs and I see nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by PetroDolla2020: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
by the way, how old are you? you talk like a kid cool

Its not your fault. I am the one wasting my precious time on an ignorant boy

[s]
majamajic:

[/s]
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by majamajic(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
by the way, how old are you? you talk like a kid cool

Its not your fault. I am the one wasting my precious time on an ignorant boy

[s][/s]

When u are jobless , do u have option ?
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by PetroDolla2020: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
another f00lish response. you see Ghana people in clubs and then you conclude that they are poor.

By the way, how do you determine a rich country from a poor country, from your viewpoint?

majamajic:

Ghana men are good example of poor human , I see them in clubs and I see nigerians
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by PetroDolla2020: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
you sound like a 419 boy. you spend all your time in clubs, looking for people to scam or steal from?

[s]
majamajic:

When u are jobless , do u have option ?
[/s]
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by majamajic(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
you sound like a 419 boy. you spend all your time in clubs, looking for people to scam or steal from?

[s][/s]

In tema Ghana , all they know there is sex, sex , yahoo
In tema young secondary school girls do sex business in day time with uniforms , I like going to Tema

4 Likes

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by ocelot2006(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Samuelriano1:

Angola, been long I heard that name. how about language barrier ??

Forget Angola. It is ridiculously expensive. Language wise, how's your Portuguese?
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by majamajic(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
another f00lish response. you see Ghana people in clubs and then you conclude that they are poor.

By the way, how do you determine a rich country from a poor country, from your viewpoint?

U call nigerians poor, that's why I told u I see your country men in clubs where 10 of the share a bottle of beer. The poorest nigerian person can a afford beer

5 Likes

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by Drogunov: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

You ate an attention seeker. What in the name of God are you doung on nairaland? Go and involve yourself with a Ghanahyan(deliberately misspelled) forum and stop horsing around on this forum. No one needs a monkey here.

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by Samuelriano1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
ocelot2006:

Forget Angola. It is ridiculously expensive. Language wise, how's your Portuguese?

next to zero bro
Re: Which African Country Can I Travel To With 1.5million Naira by PetroDolla2020: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
so affording a bottle of beer is your idea of being rich? grin chai, these nigerians need deliverance, walahi.

well. in a country where 90 percent survive on less than a dollar, I can see why buying a bottle of beer is a big achievement for a nigerian.

By the time buhari removes subsidy from petrol in that zoo, buying a quarter bottle of beer will be a herculean task n the poverty capital of the world.

majamajic:

U call nigerians poor, that's why I told u I see your country men in clubs where 10 of the share a bottle of beer. The poorest nigerian person can a afford beer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live And Work In Manitoba Canada / Court Wedding In Nigeria: / From Uk To Canada,which Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.