Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest (13072 Views)

Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout / Atlético Madrid, Diego Costa Agree To Terminate Contract / Barcelona Must Pay €14 Million To Terminate Luis Suarez Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by viviangist: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2021
Inter Milan are preparing to release midfielder Christian Eriksen from his contract, according to BBC Sport.

The 29-year-old has not played football since suffering a cardiac arrest during Denmark’s Euro 2020 match against Finland in June.

Eriksen has since been fitted with an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD). Cleaning Services In Nigeria

However, the player isn’t allowed to play in Serie A with the potentially life-saving device and Inter have accepted his future lies elsewhere.

The Serie A giants will terminate the remaining two-and-a-half years on Eriksen’s deal.

Eriksen is currently training at Danish club Odense Boldklub, the club where he spent three years as an academy player.

Source; https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/16/inter-milan-to-terminate-eriksens-contract-six-months-after-cardiac-arrest/

Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by Stonerobaba(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Its the right time to quit football my friend.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by slawormiir: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Health always terminating people's career and dreams

ProfAmaben:
How sportsmen have heart issues still surprises me, I thought that when you exercise regularly, the heart muscle becomes healthier, Aguero and Eriksen have disproved this fact.
Exactly why I don't give a fuckkkkk when people say smoking damage the heart

Smoked for years still my heart is not damage whereas some people haven't tasted common one drag in their entire life but liver , kidney and heart is already disturbing them

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by ProfAmaben(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
How sportsmen have heart issues still surprises me, I thought that when you exercise regularly, the heart muscle becomes healthier, Aguero and Eriksen have disproved this fact.

50 Likes

Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by Dude397(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sorry
Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by Gaddafi1: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Quite sad that this young man's career will end just like that, Aguero also suffered the same faith. Life no balance, while Penaldo is scoring goals in English premiership.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by NaijaHelper1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Good for him and good for the club as well.
At least he gets to stay alive. That's all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by tobtap: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Heart problems n football don’t go hand in hand
Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by Passionate888: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
He should have done that himself

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by Galileopapi(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
So painfully
This guy was really a good passer of the ball,
Gifted with sight but that's how the fame ends for him and Aguero embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by Toscabeh83: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Good news

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by baike: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
But the guy is still fit to play football
why terminate the contract

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by DozieSixtus: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Omo. Too bad
Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by southsouthking(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Health is important.

Meanwhile watch meth end of year party.

https://youtube.com/shorts/j5l1iw1BpBA?feature=share
Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Inter has no choice, at the end of the day rules are rules.

If Na our league dem go say make him wear face mask dey play so that NFA no go recognize am

8 Likes

Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by nasman5: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Good to luck to him
Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by bunmioguns(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
cry
I feel for him
Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by money121(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by nwajesus12(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
He should retire like Aguero
Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by patEnsure: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Great player indeed
Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by boyido: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
So sad
Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by jullary(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
ProfAmaben:
good observation, the medical practitioners should enlighten us in this!

5 Likes

Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Italian serie A can be ruthless like that. They don't joke with anything heart conditions. This same eriksen can still play in other major leagues, so far his pacemaker remains stable. Nwankwo Kanu comes to mind here. angry

3 Likes

Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Stonerobaba:
Its the right time to quit football my friend.

Like i agree with you , i dont understand why the guy doesn't just retire undecided

There is life after football! Or does he want to make his wife a widow?
Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by Hubeznigeria(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Truly that's what it ought to be. And we can not use these two to make a generalisation for the whole. Perhaps a closer look at their lifestyles would reveal a lot of information hidden from the general public. My opinion though.

7 Likes

Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by Igahbarr: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Yes, they can go ahead and terminate his contract. It is better to be alive watching football than dying playing football. A living dog is better than a dead lion.

3 Likes

Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by Coted: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
Health is Wealth. Focus on your health

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by na2016: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Health always terminating people's career and dreams

Exactly why I don't give a fuckkkkk when people say smoking damage the heart

Smoked for years still my heart is not damage whereas some people haven't tasted common one drag in their entire life but liver , kidney and heart is already disturbing them

Life is mysterious
Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by Ayemileto(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
It's this same Heart issues that forced Aguero to retire from football. embarassed

Life sha. cry
Re: Inter Milan ‘to Terminate’ Eriksen’s Contract Six Months After Cardiac Arrest by wunmi590(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
baike:
But the guy is still fit to play football
why terminate the contract

They don't accept such situation in Italy league, one reason Kanu left Italy then

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Full Football Match From? / Samuel Etoo Is Now The Highest Paid Footballer In The World! / De Gea Limps Off On Spain Duty With Leg Injury Before Liverpool Showdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.