Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr (17090 Views)

Super Eagles: Why Jose Peseiro, NFF Parted Ways / Isaac Promise Buried With No Representative From NFF / NFF Officials Attend Burial Of Ahmed Musa's Late Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by MUMUBBQGRILLS: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
I
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by majamajic(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
This man qualified nigeria to every tournament he participated in , with ease !

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by begge: 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Eguavoen will not last up to 2yrs in the job. Except he has to be a rubber stamp like our useless senate speaker

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Shinzokiyotake(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
i agree with him on this basis some players actually do complain that they have to settle NFF before been called up, some dont earn the callup they pay for it, i remember David Alaba case in an interview he claimed when he was called up to feature for U17 cadre his parents we asked to pay bribe, i be live if NFF should allow competence results will be seen the problem is not the coaches is NFF

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Ppogbae: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
In Nigeria, when it comes to Football, Everyone is a Coach.

No biblical references today?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by airsaylongcome: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
southsouthking:
Good radiance to bad rubbish.
Meanwhile watch meth end of year party.

https://youtube.com/shorts/j5l1iw1BpBA?feature=share

Riddance

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by guychidile: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Rohr started on a brighter note but ended on a terrible note...gba gam!
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by mywells: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
He has paid his dues in gold.
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Kinzo0917(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Yeah I knew him for "preaching" why not concentrate on his "preaching" huh?
I don't need no one to please me...he's used to spamming everywhere with his comments now he's talking about football...same person who spoke about footballers signs being related to devil..
. Most footballers signs are related to the devil. Just google it
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Kinzo0917(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

I don't need no one to please me...he's used to spamming everywhere with his comments now he's talking about football...same person who spoke about footballers signs being related to devil..
. Most footballers signs are related to the devil. Just google it. .. that of Rooney
, aguero and so many others
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Kenturkey048(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
jieta:
If you had listen to some of the advice maybe players like shehu and musa will not be getting invitation.
Why player like Ighalo will get invitation when there is Isaac Success and Awoniyi...??

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Most footballers signs are related to the devil. Just google it. .. that of Rooney
, aguero and so many others
It's ok if that's the level your ability to reason can get to..

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Kenturkey048(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
sylve11:
Too late to cry.... cool
He isn't crying, boss...Una see the way Jonathan and Buhari matter be??..naso this one go be...
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Kenturkey048(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
begge:
Eguavoen will not last up to 2yrs in the job. Except he has to be a rubber stamp like our useless senate speaker

Even as a rubber stamp...he won't last...That man knows nothing at all...2 years is too much...lets wait until nations cup...

At least I know that man when he first coach this same super eagles..

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by southsouthking(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Riddance

Okay Sire Riddance.
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by goodheart01: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

And that's a sign of rapture... Lol
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by EteBabaagba222(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Story

Trying to cover up for you incompetence

Damnnn niggar
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by deji17: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
The issue is not even about 5he players. The problem is that the Eagles do not play a particular pattern. They are just running over the pitch like bunch of clueless strangers. Longest serving coach, yet no particular pattern.
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

But in the Kingdon of God there is only one coach, can you complete the sermon for me please
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Testimony1988(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by pafra(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Profayo:
While the coach has his own faults, I think NFF as a whole should be sacked, imagine our players had to protests to get their allowances.Corruption at every stage , even our assistant coach was accused of bribery. Sentimental appointment of Yobo who previously said he does not have any interest in coaching.NFF is a failure

Is it everything that is corruption? You think there's money in this buhari government? Yobo need to take permission if he changes his mind, may be he was forced to accept the roll
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Hkff: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Liar
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Holaomoakin(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
When this coach first took over the job, I thought that he was never going to make any impact, but he did. shocked shocked
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Profayo: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
pafra:

Is it everything that is corruption? You think there's money in this buhari government? Yobo need to take permission if he changes his mind, may be he was forced to accept the roll

Salisu who is one of the assistant coaches was suspended by FIFA for bribery, so there is obvious corruption
No there is no money, all the money they're looting in the news fell from heaven.
Yobo has no coaching qualification, this is not a secondary school team, how do you hope to achieve anything with coaches who are not trained?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Niyinficient(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

It is people like that you actually idolized preachers and turn them to gods, worship them and asslicking. Why don’t you open your mind and see preachers as men like you who have blood flowing in the veins, people who feel what you feel daily as human, people who have preference in food, politics, sports etc .

Stop the stereotype, preachers are not meant to be sub/super humans. They are just people with a “faith”. This doesn’t make them less humans.
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Niyinficient:

It is people like that you actually idolized preachers and turn them to gods, worship them and asslicking. Why don’t you open your mind and see preachers as men like you who have blood flowing in the veins, people who feel what you feel daily as human, people who have preference in food, politics, sports etc .

Stop the stereotype, preachers are not meant to be sub/super humans. They are just people with a “faith”. This doesn’t make them less humans.
Look at the way this homeboy reasons..you didn't get my comment tho..you didn't even read it with your complete faculty..that's your problem man..since you don't get my point take care of your life..
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by TheOgaBoss: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

how does commenting on various threads equate to spamming? Can we also say u are spamming because you post comments?
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
TheOgaBoss post=108564116[s:
]how does commenting on various threads equate to spamming? Can we also say u are spamming because you post comments[/s]?
Search what it means to spam man..
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by TheOgaBoss: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Search what it means to spam man..
is he advertising a product or malware? Perhaps u should take it own advise and look up the meaning of spamming.
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
TheOgaBoss:
is he advertising a product or malware? Perhaps u should take it own advise and look up the meaning of spamming.
Must he advertise a product before it can be called spamming...you still arguing instead of you to learn and search what it means to spam..
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by TheOgaBoss: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Must he advertise a product before it can be called spamming...you still arguing instead of you to learn and search what it means to spam..
yes, but u seem to be too lazy to even take your own advise and search
Re: Super Eagles: Why I Turned Down Advice From NFF Officials – Rohr by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
TheOgaBoss:
[s]yes, but u seem to be too lazy to even take your own advise and search[/s]
Ok now let me tell you how spamming works...
It can be in form of multiple posting..using an alternative account to post then switching to your main account to comment on it so as to achieve the aim of your propaganda you were trying to spread in the first place..that's also spamming..
spammers often capitalize on breaking news stories to plant malicious comments or dominate the comment sections of social media so as to be disruptive or offensive..
All I mentioned here are traits of that guy..so what's your point now?
If only you searched and understood what it means to spam I wouldn't be here explaining things to you like a teacher does to a kid..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh And Other Top Coaches Apply For Rwanda National Team Job / Real Madrid To Sell James Rodriguez To Raise Funds For Pogba / Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.