Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically (30898 Views)

How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? / Wizkid Excites Me Musically– Singer Magixx / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
She has her reasons..
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Revolva(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Maybe true
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Charmingrascal(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Depression
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by OhBritannia(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
He is her ex.
So i am not surprised.
A bitter ex girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Dproperties: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
And she has loosed it all

Bad mouth no go kill her
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by DonBenny77(m): 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
The collabo na Grammy winners only.
E be like diss track to haters
If you know you know
grin

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by onatisi(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
mumu dey worry dis one, we dey talk success , she dey talk another thing
Omicronvaccine:
Nigerian singer, Cynthia Morgan has stated that Nigerian Grammy-Award-winning singer, Burna Boy is losing musically, IgbereTV reports.

Comparing Singer, Wizkid with Burna Boy, she wrote on her Instagram story;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXibNVQLl-R/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by MufasaLion: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Advise from a girl with no local and international recognition.

She should get the fvck!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Omicronvaccine:
Nigerian singer, Cynthia Morgan has stated that Nigerian Grammy-Award-winning singer, Burna Boy is losing musically, IgbereTV reports.

Cythian Morgan, go and open a provision store and sell, that's your calling. See this failed musician trying to tarnish the image of a GRAMMY AWARD winner. From don't break my heart...to German juice. Yet e nor favour u. Then u come Pierce ur nose, eye and clitoris, yet not even no 9 on bill board. Shame on u

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Khd95(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
i like you and your craft cynthia, but this ur yan no follow, you was the best amongst your pairs with your style some years back, how u suddenly dived on a downward spiral is worrisome, try to get back to what you used to be and stop grading other arts, do your own if he easy like that
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by MufasaLion: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
festacman:
A failed musician turns a music officiando and grades the songs of Grammy Winners.

This is one demerit of freedom of speech.

She's dumb. She should focus her energy on reviving her long dead career.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by errigdee: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
dis babe soon going to TREND
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Basicend: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
festacman:
A failed musician turns a music officiando and grades the songs of Grammy Winners.

This is one demerit of freedom of speech.

Man must do something. .
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by mamawa123: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Talk about yourself ma
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by samorobo: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Omicronvaccine:

Lol you that is not loosing it do you even have headies to your name. Before it was square and davido and now it is big wiz and burns boy,who’s next? . Mumu madam heal abeg,obviously this industry has dealt ruthlessly with you and it is taken a toll on your mean talk health.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ekez:
Mehn
She's not lying at all
Burna's balon d'or song is a total trash.
A song he featured Wizkid for that matter
Common burna

How is it trash? The lyrics?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by abir: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
And he won grammy.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
I'm not a fan of Cynthia Morgan. But the track is average at best. Not Burna's best. Not wizzy's best too. I was really expecting more.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Coted: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
She's notjustok .com
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Pumpumking: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hintona:
This girl no dey rest o grin

YOU AGAIN!!
U are like mossssskito....must u commmments everywere..i even see u comment in my dreams...I tire mennnn!!!(no oofenese) undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Kuriosmynd: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
When he's too proud.....pride comes before a fall
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Ofadaman(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lol, see person wey her career dey inside the mud already
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Makib2020(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Head dea pain Cynthia
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Hintona(f): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

YOU AGAIN!!
U are like mossssskito....must u commmments everywere..i even see u comment in my dreams...I tire mennnn!!!(no oofenese) undecided

Why don't you mind your business and pass. Me too I'm tired of seeing you everywhere.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by JooEeL(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Burna fan here but I agree.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by uchaymart(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Cynthia Morgan is now the "Kemi Olunloyo" in the industry.

Always seeking attention and chasing clout since her musical career died a natural death.

I still have all your songs on my playlist, maami .....

get back soon my love.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by TheOmoney(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
You wey dey fly bike dey vex why I buy Camry instead of Lexus......RADA RADA

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Pumpumking: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hintona:

Why don't you mind your business and pass. Me too I'm tired of seeing you everywhere.

the good news for u is me i want punnnnny so we need to discuss....the bad news however is that am juss feddddud of seeein u coment everywere..even in planet jupita,u will make coment. dont u sleeep? undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Start with ur self Cynthia. Face ur biz
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Hintona(f): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

the good news for u is me i want punnnnny so we need to discuss....the bad news however is that am juss feddddud of seeein u coment everywere..even in planet jupita,u will make coment. dont u sleeep? undecided

So what should I do with your stupid now? Do I look like Siofra?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Kirkman: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Coming from a German Juice one hit wonder. She should enter the studio and release songs, well that's of she's still got it in her musically. Seeking relevance on social media won't bail her out.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Ayomi90: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
kalvoken:
More like buhari saying that united states or China or Togo is loosing it security wise.

grin grin grin
grin even Togo? To think of it, Togo is damn secured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Reacts To Divorce Rumour, Tells Bloggers "Leave My Family Alone" / Lucy Shows Off Flat Belly In New Photo / Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.