Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically (30899 Views)

How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? / Wizkid Excites Me Musically– Singer Magixx / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by AsawanaDgreat: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Attention for Cynthia morgoon
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Pumpumking: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
WaterWalker5:

Mr
What is it in the punny that is getting you do riled up? You wanna bed her just like that and you think she'll just play to your arms like that. Except she's a loose woman or just wanna pass a disease to you
No woman will give you attention. I must warn you. The year is closing so leave the punny business and do real romance otherwise you go carry infection enter 2022

brother sound like u dont like women...are u gay sir? smiley
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Afonja2: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
festacman:
A failed musician turns a music officianado and grades the songs of Grammy Winners.

This is one demerit of freedom of speech.

You mean aficionado

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by lkillbrokehoes: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lol just imagine the effrontery? undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by festacman(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Afonja2:

You mean aficionado

Oh yes. Thanks for pointing out. Correction has been effected.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Didi2d(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
I don't know but calm down..

Lemme wait and see your respond on peru remix on 24th...

Am still wondering how Ed Sharon will fit in, hoping for a good song anyway
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by gazza07(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Cynthian Morgan be like "I must trend each day, anyhow"
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by winner37(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pls this girl should come on air and tell us that she wants to feel the dick of this guy in her wet pussy, feel the touge of the guy on her nipples ...
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Studio247: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
For those calling her a failed musician
It may interest you to know that Cynthia did not fail as a musician
Money failed her

Girl is still dropped fire but lack funds for proper Promotion

If music easy go n do before you call another person failure

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Athemisia: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ekez:
Mehn
She's not lying at all
Burna's balon d'or song is a total trash.
A song he featured Wizkid for that matter
Common burna
Dem two just dey cash cruise nothing serious.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Adegaberiel: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
To be honest she is right

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by rayomata(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
abeg which song Cynthia sing Dat yr?
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by WaterWalker5(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother sound like u dont like women...are u gay sir? smiley
I not only love women. I also do women jojob too so I'm always surrounded by them 24/7 even on the phone you can check my followed people list and see for yourself but unlike you I don't brandish words like pinny or pussy to make a girl interested in me. I simply tell them from my heart what I feel about them in an honest way possible. I learnt from the Master Womanizer himself. "Casanova" and improved on his skills. In case you don't know who he is. Google the name
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by GEEBITE: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
I was about pointing that out too. Aficionado is the word.
Afonja2:

You mean aficionado
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by jaiyeoriestyle: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
MBGN 2005 Omowunmi Akinnifesi is Catwoman for Halloween � 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW23x_kMFEw
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by WaterWalker5(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother.i have sleept wit 18 outter 37 females i have meet on nairaland when i come to Nigeria sir & i usualy pay between 15k to 35k for each...i even once had a 3some.i like hintona & the chick love me.....bro am a gentle man &..i must be doin somtin right sir!!!((THANK ME)) cheesy
Keep on Keeping on Sir!!!!
It's so sad those 18 hungry chicks were really hungry. But I must warn you bro
THERE'S A LAW OF SEEDTIME AND HARVEST. Desist and lay low for now. Leave Nairaland ladies alone and even hintona and if you disturb and worry her till you finally bed her. It could lead to something you never expect. You should be settling down or my guy. Maybe God led me to tell you this. IF YOU KEEP AT THIS YOUR PUNNY BUSINESS
YOU'LL BUY MARKET THAT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT CANT COVER. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. Stay safe!! And please leave this game for now and settle down
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by adelaja70(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
She's actually right... Kilome Kilome kilometer
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Sheriman(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
pastie:

Hi nairaland, I need a job and I stay in Maiduguri.
Note: I'm a student and a fast learner possess with audio/graphics design skill set and can easily adapt to any role.
I would have come to Maiduguri to help you but roads is not good and safe.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Hintona(f): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
WaterWalker5:

Keep on Keeping on Sir!!!!
It's so sad those 18 hungry chicks were really hungry. But I must warn you bro
THERE'S A LAW OF SEEDTIME AND HARVEST. Desist and lay low for now. Leave Nairaland ladies alone and even hintona and if you disturb and worry her till you finally bed her. It could lead to something you never expect. You should be settling down or my guy. Maybe God led me to tell you this. IF YOU KEEP AT THIS YOUR PUNNY BUSINESS
YOU'LL BUY MARKET THAT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT CANT COVER. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. Stay safe!! And please leave this game for now and settle down

LOL

You take pumpumking serious

LMAO!!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by pastie(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Sheriman:

I would have come to Maiduguri to help you but roads is not good and safe.
Yes, that's why I'm staying back. I'm not from this state and we are on brief holiday, so I decided to stay back.
You can still render your help you got the connection without even coming
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Mvena(f): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
You wey get am musically , where you dey

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Hkff: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
All are thrash I am foreign
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Okhuadams(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Omicronvaccine:
Nigerian singer, Cynthia Morgan has stated that Nigerian Grammy-Award-winning singer, Burna Boy is losing musically, IgbereTV reports.

Comparing Singer, Wizkid with Burna Boy, she wrote on her Instagram story;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXibNVQLl-R/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Olosho you wey no loose welcome. You are suffering from irrelevantay syndrome and seekatastion attentionnise cancerous confusionicine
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by WaterWalker5(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hintona:

LOL

You take pumpumking serious

LMAO!!!
My Lady I had to tell him some hard truths. Its up to him.
Lmfao
How are you doing my Lady
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by KennethEnyi(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
MRS SIMPSON!!!! So this stupid useless. bastardress of a failed musician still has mouth to talk Abi Dey criticize people wey go buy her destiny and her generation join with enough change to buy her next life …mumu
Watch your self o Cynthia MungoParkk!!!! :/
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by EzegeNdiigbo: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
The beat must surely be mix and master to fit in Ed verse.

Didi2d:

Am still wondering how Ed Sharon will fit in, hoping for a good song anyway

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by Nova1988(m): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
pastie:

Note: I'm a student and a fast learner possess with audio/graphics design skill set and can easily adapt to any role.

join boko haram.
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by dshokodiza(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
My siniaa..a see what u do to me ah..ah..Stop weed ni ah ah..
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by pastie(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nova1988:

join boko haram.
I'm more than that
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by nairamaniac: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
pastie:

Why u no join them boko Haram wey dey near u there?

And u can easily adapt grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by pastie(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
nairamaniac:

Why u no join them boko Haram wey dey near u there?

And u can easily adapt grin
Boko haram is no child play..
Leave me jeje
Re: Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically by kalvoken(m): 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ayomi90:

grin even Togo? To think of it, Togo is damn secured.

grin grin grin grin

You are still underestimating how deep Nigeria has gone down, in terms of security, economic and all aspects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Reacts To Divorce Rumour, Tells Bloggers "Leave My Family Alone" / Lucy Shows Off Flat Belly In New Photo / Hushpuppi Blasts Twitter User Reminding EFCC To Investigate His Source Of Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.