Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,708 members, 7,805,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Anglican Bishops Kick Against Proposed Islamic Bank - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anglican Bishops Kick Against Proposed Islamic Bank (9739 Views)

Jaiz Islamic Bank To Raise More Capital / Jaiz Islamic Bank Finally Starts In Kano, Kaduna, Abuja / Jaiz Bank PLC (Islamic Bank) Opens For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Anglican Bishops Kick Against Proposed Islamic Bank by selingel: 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2011
Hmm.
Re: Anglican Bishops Kick Against Proposed Islamic Bank by Otobroto(f): 4:35am On Jul 06, 2011
I think the most confused parastatal in Nigeria today is the CBN. They are so confused that, their policies are no longer consistent. Today, they will tell you, banks are not supposed to have ATM machines far away from their base, while tommorow, they will say otherwise. Today, they will tell you, rescued banks to be sold out to foreign investors, tommmorow they will say, they will be nationalised. Today, they will say, banks are to make sure they limit the amount in cash flow in the economy by encouraging saving, tommorow they will say, they are not aware of UBA N25,ooo minimum balance, which of course will discourage savings! I wont change my stand on this man. This man @ CBN has finished his work there. He needs to leave. He is fast running short of ideas.n this man. This man @ CBN has finished his work there. He needs to leave. He is fast running short of ideas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Venture Capital Firms For Raising Funds In Nigeria / How To Verify a NUBAN Bank Account Without Login To Internet Banking / FG Woos Chinese Investors For National Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.