Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

My Encounter In Court Doing Affidavit, How Did You Do Yours - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Encounter In Court Doing Affidavit, How Did You Do Yours (1732 Views)

Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex / Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University / Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter In Court Doing Affidavit, How Did You Do Yours by daddytime(m): 5:55am On Dec 17, 2021
Mercisharelove:

YES I did, so sorry about that. Oversight.

Sorry again

I thought as much.

It's okay.
Re: My Encounter In Court Doing Affidavit, How Did You Do Yours by SUPERPACK: 7:13am On Dec 17, 2021
telkevog:

Her choice of words is very poor. She was just completely out to disrespect and tannish the image of the laborers in the Temple of Justice.
a thief has no dignity to protect.
Re: My Encounter In Court Doing Affidavit, How Did You Do Yours by Vixo99: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Kingdemu:
Most times when I read about extortions like this and from the police and other law enforcement agencies in the southern part of the country, it appears to me as if people are just over exaggerating these stories. I've done countless affidavits over here in the North and on each occasion it is always at the official receipted cost of N200, formerly N150, and I don't spend up to 10mins on each occasion. 4k for affidavit? Nawao

They ain't lies I live in lagos and I've lived in the North...

Nigeria in the North is actually different from Nigeria in the South

1 Like

Re: My Encounter In Court Doing Affidavit, How Did You Do Yours by Mercisharelove(f): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2021
telkevog:

'Corrupted', lawyer grin grin grin!

Next time you dare not open your suffering tongue to lash a well fed advance, learned linage

I have been in the bench even before you thought of what law is, you know nothing about justice system.

I ran a proper check on you, we observed you are just a political commentator, and never anywhere near the bench.
Re: My Encounter In Court Doing Affidavit, How Did You Do Yours by immaculatebb(m): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2021
telkevog:

Op, if indeed you are a lawyer, you've just lost my respect for using such derogatory names on the laborers in the Temple of Justice. We have Assistant Chief Registrars, Court Administrator, Principal Registrars, Senior Registrars, Higher Registrars, Registrars, Senior Clerical Officers, Clerical Officers, and so on. You don't even know the right term for that thing they write on the affidavit with red pen. It is called 'assessment'. I'm not supporting corrupting though, but for coming out here to call out judicial staff with such derogatory terms, brother you're yet to be called to bar. You are just a law student. That's why you came to flex your tiny legal muscle over 2000. You only met those who don't know the job Sha. If you meet my kind of person, I will just give you a bank teller and send you to the bank to pay in that your one hundred naira into Government Revenue Account and bring back the copy before I assess your affidavit since your intelligence did not tell you that someone will pay transport to pay in that money. You no see those corrupt politicians wey de chop the country dry go flex muscle with them, na affidavit you de do gra gra. By the way, which state still de collect 100 for oath fee? In my state, we have approved, customized letter headed paper for affidavit. Then government-approved seal and oath fee of 500 naira. Abeg, go and sit down!
See eeh, you are part of the problem we are facing in this country. Yes you in particular.
Re: My Encounter In Court Doing Affidavit, How Did You Do Yours by Mercisharelove(f): 2:34am On Dec 18, 2021
daddytime:

I thought as much.

It's okay.

Beautiful soul.

Thanks again.

Keep it up
Re: My Encounter In Court Doing Affidavit, How Did You Do Yours by daddytime(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Beautiful soul.

Thanks again.

Keep it up

You are a beautiful soul and human too.

Regards..

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African University Agency In Nigeria / Intrution On How To Check Your Futo Pume Result / Online/distance Learning Students 4 Plagiarism Free Dissertation Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.