Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) (6631 Views)

Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter / Babcook Vs OAU Response To Students' Sex Tape / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by SiggyNG: 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

The Kenyan police command has arrested 16 Students of Gatitu Mixed Secondary School after they got engaged in a sex orgy party inspired by lots of alcohol, Siggy reports.

The students were arrested in several bars and bush hideouts in Makuyu area after engaging in a drinking spree and group sex, after their school closed for the December holiday.

The arrested students have been locked up at Makuyu and Kenol police stations. Photos shared online show one of the students vomiting on the floor after being taken to a local police station.

See some of the photos below...

https://campusnews.medium.com/police-storms-alcohol-inspired-secondary-school-students-sex-orgy-party-photos-5366d4b9e64d

1 Like

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Olaoluwa112(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Omo

The way the world keeps advancing, every blessed day, new drugs that will damage people's lives are being made.

I could remember sometimes last year, lost a bro friend to accident, he was totally drunk, he was crossing a major road at the same time wearing his clothes, he was crashed to death.

5 Likes

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Rithner: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
Children of the last days.

Nothing surprises with this generation...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by NNtv(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
They should be allowed to live their life to the fullest, do whatever they want, besides, no one will get out if the earth alive.

1 Like

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by revived2: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
E be plenty things angry angry angry
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Mbataku96(m): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Shameful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by CaptMarvel(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kenyans and Orgies

1 Like

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
undecided Kenyans never disappoint.
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Uyi168: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
South African!
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
Children of these days are something else, unfortunately this is the same path that mannerless little girl hintona is following, parents should sit down and talk some sense to their kids before they turn into something else.
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Hintona(f): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Children of these days are something else, unfortunately this is the same path that mannerless little girl hintona is following, parents should sit down and talk some sense to their kids before they turn into something else.

Crypto millionaire my ass angry

Sorry but I belong to Jesus. I'm a Christian girl from a Catholic home brought up to follow the path of the blessed Virgin Mary.

Now quit being judgy and annoying.
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hintona:

[s]Crypto millionaire my ass angry

Sorry but I belong to Jesus. I'm a Christian girl from a Catholic home brought up to follow the path of the blessed Virgin Mary.

Now quit being judgy and annoying.[/s]
No one will believe you kiddo, you are rotten and spoilt to the core, if a kid like you already have an ex then there's nothing you can tell me that will make me believe you.

I've warned you severally to face your studies and stop following men, I know why I'm advising you, if you like heed to my advice if you like don't, you alone will face the repercussions.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Vekydinho(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
I don't understand, was he supposed to be naked?
Olaoluwa112:
Omo

The way the world keeps advancing, every blessed day, new drugs that will damage people's lives are being made.

I could remember sometimes last year, lost a bro friend to accident, he was totally drunk, he was crossing a major road at the same time wearing his clothes, he was crashed to death.

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by DeusMagnus: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
Can anything good ever come out of Kenya
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
That first babe if they clean her up she go set.

3 Likes

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Kharol1234: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Shayo na bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Vekydinho:
I don't understand, was he supposed to be naked?

What the guy meant was that the person was drunk, and as he was crossing a busy road, he was attempting to put on his clothes at the same time, and got crushed.

1 Like

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Hintona(f): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
No one will believe you kiddo, you are rotten and spoilt to the core, if a kid like you already have an ex then there's nothing you can tell me that will make me believe you.

I've warned you severally to face your studies and stop following men, I know why I'm advising you, if you like heed to my advice if you like don't, you alone will face the repercussions.
cool

Yes I have an ex, are you jealous or what

I have three exes in fact and I'm just 14 in my final year in the university.

I'll be signing out by may and I'd love to sign your moniker on my white shirt as the only nairalander who advised me to stop following men and face my studies.

Aww, you're so sweet.

Don't worry I'll post a photo.

I've got a nairaland father and his name is lkillbrokehoes undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hintona:

[s]Yes I have an ex, are you jealous or what

I'll be signing out by may and I'd love to sign your moniker on my white shirt as the only nairalander who advised me to stop following men and face my studies.

Aww, you're so sweet.

I've got a nairaland father and his name is lkillbrokehoes undecided[/s]
Grow up for once kiddo and stop being a nuisance, do you think this place is 2go or Facebook? when someone far older than you advice small tiny girls like you, kids like you always feel that person is your enemy.
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Hintona(f): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Grow up for once kiddo and stop being a nuisance, do you think this place is 2go or Facebook? when someone far older than you advice small tiny girls like you, kids like you always feel that person is your enemy.

Okay daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Pepperoniq(m): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Kenya ppl are always on d news for bad things.
Y?
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by NewDelhi(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
This is what you call "wasted".
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Pollypopz: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
ORGANICALLY ACHIEVE A FLAWLESS SKINTONE AND BECOME SELF EMPLOYED
Do you wish to become a skincare therapist?
Tired of chemicals creams and their effects on your skin?
Do you want to learn how to formulate effective skincare products?
Are you a beginner?
Or do you formulate skincare products that are not stable, changes color and become watering after some days?
This ebook will teach you from scratch how to calculate your ingredients accurately and create skincare products like a professional.
Our ebook contains everything thing you need to know about skincare formulation and guides you towards achieving the best skincare products creation.
This ebook is a Natural skincare formulation book that Worth's more than the price because you get to learn the following :
How to make some essential oils
List of some carrier oils
How to make BEARD OIL
How to make BODY GLOW OIL
How to make Organic Lightening Cream
How to make Lemon Whitening Cream
How to Make Glow and Shine Cream
How to make Natural Moisturizing Cream for Glowing Skin
How to make Flawless Toning Cream
How to make Toning Milk
How to make Bleached skin treatment cream
How to make kids body butter
How to make Caramel Tone Lotion
How to make Whitening Body Butter
How to make sunburn cream
How to Make Dark Underarm Scrub
How to make Collagen Body Scrub
How to make Face Scrub
How to make Skin Toning Herbal Soap
How to make Natural Herbal Shampoo
How to make Skin Repair Black Soap
How To Make Skin Brightening Cream
How to make butt and breast enlargement oil
How to make Butt Enlargement Syrup.... Etc
Learn it all for just ₦2,000 only
Illuminate your skin, Glow with pride and making money selling them.

SiggyNG:
Update from SIGGY .ng

The Kenyan police command has arrested 16 Students of Gatitu Mixed Secondary School after they got engaged in a sex orgy party inspired by lots of alcohol, Siggy reports.

The students were arrested in several bars and bush hideouts in Makuyu area after engaging in a drinking spree and group sex, after their school closed for the December holiday.

The arrested students have been locked up at Makuyu and Kenol police stations. Photos shared online show one of the students vomiting on the floor after being taken to a local police station.

See some of the photos below...

https://campusnews.medium.com/police-storms-alcohol-inspired-secondary-school-students-sex-orgy-party-photos-5366d4b9e64d

1 Like

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by MufasaLion: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Damn! These little kids!!!!!
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
this jobless miscreant.
All the females on this forum you Don follow finish.
Don't worry I have your pictures that Ginaz sent to me and I will post your pictures on this forum so everyone here will see you and take note of you

1 Like

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hintona:

Yes I have an ex, are you jealous or what

Aww, you're so sweet.

I've got a nairaland father and his name is lkillbrokehoes undecided
Me I don't know why you are replying this guy oo..pesin wey no get anything sensible to say you dey follow am trade words..

1 Like

Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
this jobless miscreant.
Don't worry I have your pictures that Ginaz sent to me and I will post your pictures on this forum so everyone here will see you and take note of you
Leave the slowpoke let him be ranting unnecessarily on here..
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
[s]Children of these days are something else, unfortunately this is the same path that mannerless little girl hintona is following, parents should sit down and talk some sense to their kids before they turn into something else[/s].
You need to start acting matured man..I see the way you ignorantly trading words with that young lady just cos you want to prove your lack of intelligence..you need to grow up and stop bashing women online..
Give yourself some respect and stop displaying this kinda attitude online haba..what a disgrace..
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Everybody ti pass out. Alcohol ti off my ppl.
Shayo na your mate?
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Hintona(f): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
this jobless miscreant.

Post na!

What are you waiting for?
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Roon9(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2021
If una no add sex the story no go sweet
Re: Police Storms Alcohol-inspired Secondary School Students Sex Orgy Party (Photos) by Richy4(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
I believe they didn't use protection considering the state they were in on that picture.... Just imagine how STIs and HIV might be really watching them and smiling.. angry..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU (lautech) Threatens Fresh Strike As Government Fails To Meet Their Demands / ASUU Meets Tomorrow To End Strike (Unconfirmed) / GTB Prints A Banner Costlier Than Its Content.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.