Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,128 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight (21786 Views)

Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him / Nigerian Idol: Dbanj’s Facial Expression Got People Talking / 'Smile' Official Video - Wizkid Features His 3 Sons, Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Foreverdope: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
VVeteran entertainer DJ Humility recently had a sit-down interview with media personality Frankstan and he had a lot to share about his experience in the industry. A portion of the interview making the rounds on social media captured the veteran DJ talking about the humble days of some music stars who have risen to the top in the industry.

DJ humility mentioned how Dbanj used to arrange speakers for him back in the days and he also mentioned how he was the first to put Banky W on stage in Nigeria..

DJ Humility emphasized that he knows his role in the journey of top musicians. The disc jockey also recounted how he spent so much time promoting artistes during the 18 years that he spent with popular Lagos-based radio station, Rhythm FM.

In a different portion of the interview, he said it’s always so insulting when the same crop of artistes direct him to their managers whenever he reaches out to them. He said it’s the reason why most DJs do not pay mind to upcoming stars because they know what they can be capable of when they make it to the top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r-jJB4WZ2I

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by MufasaLion: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
I don't understand why people always get bitter after they don't get enough attention from a busy person. Yes, you promoted their crafts but were you expecting them to worship you forever, or at all?

The platform you used in promoting them was paid for. This man should get the hell out of here!

Once they ain't relevant no more, they start ranting and being petty. Fvck off, man!

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by tobtap: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ok…noted
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by mainman7(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
LagosInter:

Which be property of dragon
The details is too long that I couldn't fully type. 2 weeks to our Wedding was when I found out that she literarily host a Demon in her. We were talking on Skype and she complained she's been having consistent headache that refused to stop even after taking medicine for 3Days. Even though I didn't really believe Prayer could work because I only go to Church once a while, I was like Wow! "Darling, then let's Pray, God will help" She bushed it off that no need, but I love her too much that I just want us to try anything to stop the headache. I couldn't even believe that white people could be willingly Possessed. Just to show her that I care and love her, I started Praying for her saying "In Jesus Name, you this headache, I Command you to leave Andrea right now..." As soon as I said in Jesus' Name, I heard a very Husky Male Voice spoke from her saying "Don't torture me, pls don't torture me..." Sincerely, that experience made me to truly give my life to MESSIAH, I never really believed in God or Jesus before that day. My beautiful white girl's face turned twisted, ugly and so scary that I couldn't believe what I was see through my Computer. She cut the call and refused to pick till she called me back the following day. I calmed down and told her I was interested in "Real Power" that I'm ready for whatever. She was happy and told me that she Joined a Satanic Coven at an overnight Beach Party when she was 16. She said she would introduce me to the Dragon and we shall become global "Power Couple!" That was the first time I heard the word Power Couple. For next 2 Days she was power bragging and Confessions, I later told her that I must take her to MFM Prayer City for Deliverance Immediately she arrives Nigeria, else our Marriage Plans has to be terminated. She pleaded with me to join her way, I pleaded with her to join the Way of Eternal Life that I was now sure of but she refused and started weeping that I should not leave her. I finally told her that we need not waste each other's time, so I broke up with her. It was the hardest Temptation of my Life considering the fact that I was a mere squatter with my friend then. To my CREATOR be all the Glory forever more. This is why nothing can ever shake my Conviction that the Word of MESSIAH is Truth, and Reward of Immortality await all that live to please HOLY SPIRIT. I know some hate to hear True Life Story of bitter Truth like this, all my friends that witnessed everything are still very much alive today.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by slawormiir: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Damnnn niggar
That is one annoying thing about life at times

You help people and they just forget about you

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Folabifreeman(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
DJ Humility is tired of being Humble.. how ironic

24 Likes

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Sabadon(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Who be dis wan bayi
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by NotKnown: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
I get am before no be property o.
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by chyckxx(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Established entertainers don’t like supporting rising artists until they get successful; same people would come online to cry foul when the artists they usually ignored make it and dish out same treatment to them. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Iamdbull: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

No wonder all these people don't want to help someone, please if you are seeing this never be the reason a particular privilege will be stopped.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by bigdammyj: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Noted
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Justinlean02(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
DJ Humility forget those Glory days, the Future holds more. The music, videos, and arts works in your possession is worth millions in the digital space, Don Jazzy as smart investor making hast investing in NFT.

By the time Naija musicians will be racking billions from NFTs youths will still think they're been funded through fraud. Pick NFT guide and learn how to monetize ditigal assests...

Check out signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
But the promotion wasn't free.

For instance, how do they want the artist to do something free for them, when the artists are hook up to a professional contract.

1 Like

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by ninety5: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
grin
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by winner37(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
What is he even saying , he is talking as an animal ...
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by addexx: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
:
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by TheWolfen(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lol Humility nah OG. No bragging here sha. Him and DJ jimmy should be in the hall of fame of naija talented DJs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by tillaman(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by seunolu7: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
Some of you are dumb. If someone put you on when you're struggling, you should never shenk them.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by POLYGAMY: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:
I don't understand why people always get bitter after they don't get enough attention from a busy person. Yes, you promoted their crafts but were you expecting them to worship you forever, or at all?

The platform you used in promoting them was paid for. This man should get the hell out of here!

Once they ain't relevant no more, they start ranting and being petty. Fvck off, man!
SHARRAP THERE angry

TRIPPLE TUALE TO THE INCREDIBLE DJ HUMILITY.

AGBAAWO META

17 Likes

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Dreytonisback(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
That one na their own problem
Na only me know my own problem

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Charmingrascal(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
D'banj would wish he can take that picture off the internet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by mikemodel24: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Story that touch.

Ordinary small help Bangalee help because say you too fat. Don turn to see finish
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by DSC7: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
DJ humility better stay Humble oooo....

But any upcoming artistes wey pata yarn go collect the shatta wale and Mr Eazy treatment...
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Odetokun3(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
DJ Humility turn DJ Proud
Re: DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight by Urhobostronghea: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
That is one annoying thing about life at times

haha u dey all front page o... U dey hustle FTP sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour - Chinny Baby [OFFICIAL VIDEO] / Brymo To Pay N22M Or Remain At Chocolate City Till 2016 / Broda Shaggi And Nina Ivy In "Black Skin Boy" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.