Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? (59615 Views)

Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MufasaLion: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2021
chudez0147:

That's not true... the fact that I am tell you the truth doesn't necessarily mean that I do it. Am just stating the obvious

You're saying trash.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2021
Mrxawe:
I mean whats the fuss about it?

Aren't you ashamed? Or you're just thrilled by the aura that you gat your student with her wide teenage ass on your bed?

Or you're thrilled that you get more aroused banging a girl on school uniform?

Fine some of these girls are above 18 but common man.. it's a no no.

They are PERVERTS, no other explanation

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by mrksquare: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2021
Mrxawe:

Aren't you ashamed? Or you're just thrilled by the aura that you gat your student with her wide teenage ass on your bed?

Self control is key. Not all men have self control. Any male corper that engages in illicit sex with his female student has a deep seated character flaw. Such men are also capable of sleeping with his house maid in the long run whenever his wife isn't around.

And if only the male corpers that engage in this act are aware that the relationship that exist between them and the female student is like Father-Daughter relationship (in locus parentis) they will have a rethink.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by chudez0147(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

I hope you gonna have a daughter and she get defiled at a very young age in your presence.
As if you dey follow her go school.

Your daughter or sister can act calm towards you , but outside she be wild ...

Idiot na your daughter and sister e go happen to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by chudez0147(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're saying trash.
Shey E dey pain you ?? Lol. That's how you know the truth. Idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by lereinter(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Because they are male & female promiscuous folks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Akalia(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Doing my NYSC days I got a lot of green light from them sexy high school yoruba girls-you know those kind of sexy high school girls with big yansh and thick lips and some perky tits. They were all my students for that matter. They even resorted to begging me to allow them to come fetch water for me at my crib, well I knew their game plan so I never gave in to their subtle seduction. I thank God that I was able to remain disciplined and never slept with any female student even when conji was dealing with me. E no easy for guys o!
My advice to male corpers is just get a girlfriend that is also a corper or if you have a babe already then she should frequently visit you. Conji and opportunity to kpansh dey make most less disciplined guys loose guard.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by maximazi: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

The fact that your first reaction was to start separating the age grades in order to justify some is what I find appalling. Your comment was a full blown defense rather acknowledging the decay in society.

Even for those above 18, it is still TOTALLY wrong to sleep with your secondary school student you're asked to teach and take care of. How will parents have the courage to send thier kids to school if they know thier teachers might just decide to sleep with them since they're above 18 anyway? It is a predatory move that you and I should condemn for the sake of our future. If you are sent to a secondary school as teacher, it is because you're believed to be old and reasonable enough to direct and teach the younger ones. If you're using your own age as an excuse, then you're saying that assumption was wrong.

There's simply no justification for sleeping with the girls you're asked to teach. The school should be a safe space where parents would be comfortable sending thier kids to.

I agree with you dear ...
It is totally wrong for a teacher to have carnal knowledge of thier student...
There is no single justification for it in any sense .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MufasaLion: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2021
chudez0147:

As if you dey follow her go school.

Your daughter or sister can act calm towards you , but outside she be wild ...

Idiot na your daughter and sister e go happen to.

You're a pervert, and one thing about perversion is that you can't hide it especially on a faceless forum like this. Now, get off my mentions, pervert.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Hintona(f): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2021
I went to a girls school and from experience, it's most of these girls that throw themselves at corpers. Their hormones are raging and it confuses them. They do things without thinking properly because they are still young.

But as a mature, sensible man you're supposed to rebuke them and avoid them. But these girls are resilient, though they'll hate you for it, they will still go after you after you've rejected them. It's not easy for these male corpers sha. The temptation is strong. That's why you have to be very disciplined.

Some male corpers in my secondary school were even redeployed because of this issue.

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Keniwit(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2021
All I see is nothing bt pretence here.. Most of you guys condemn this act bt most will condescend if you have the Chance .. Although I'm nt in support of it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MufasaLion: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2021
chudez0147:

Shey E dey pain you ?? Lol. That's how you know the truth. Idiot!

Pervert! Pedophile! This is the same attitude that pedophile languishing in Georgia prison was exhibiting also. Your days are numbered. You gonna get caught soon.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by chudez0147(m): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're a pervert, and one thing about perversion is that you can't hide it especially on a faceless forum like this. Now, get off my mentions, pervert.
E pain am

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by maximazi: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2021
Akalia:
Doing my NYSC days I got a lot of green light from them sexy high school yoruba girls-you know those kind of sexy high school girls with big yansh and thick lips and some perky tits. They were all my students for that matter. They even resorted to begging me to allow them to come fetch water for me at my crib, well I knew their game plan so I never gave in to their subtle seduction. I thank God that I was able to remain disciplined and never slept with any female student even when conji was dealing with me. E no easy for guys o!
My advice to male corpers is just get a girlfriend that is also a corper or if you have a babe already then she should frequently visit you. Conji and opportunity to kpansh dey make most less disciplined guys loose guard.

It is even a big shame to get aroused seeing those girls ....
Ur shame dey shame me bro ���

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by aimmoney9: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:
They are perverts and most of them are shameless. I still don't know what is exciting about high school girls.
Old woman.... grin
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by chudez0147(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2021
Akalia:
You missed... if you don't help them , someone else will

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by goshen26: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2021
Some of these students see sleeping with teachers/corpers as achievement.

I served in a South south state 7 years ago, and I could see how principal of junior school dating a girl in SS1, and information confirmed
it that he has been sleeping with this since JS2. If u see this man stature to this girl, the man can sleep on the girl in the afternoon and u will greet him without knowing that the girl is under him.

God, couple with the advice the first driver that took me from Park to the town gave me, that I should not sleep wit any of them. Though they were always over me because I was taking an important subject. Even the VP tackled me that I was blocking them from having these girls, because they just flock round me, with one placing head on my back. I saw them as my children.

They helped me with free food stuff too.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by chudez0147(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2021
mrksquare:

Self control is key. Not all men have self control. Any male corper that engages in illicit sex with his female student has a deep seated character flaw. Such men are also capable of sleeping with his house maid in the long run whenever his wife isn't around.

And if only the male corpers that engage in this act are aware that the relationship that exist between them and the female student is like Father-Daughter relationship (in locus parentis) they will have a rethink.
If my house help set well why I no go help her .

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Soffyh(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2021
But u don’t blame that female student doing all it’s takes to Bleep tha male copper, those public school girls ehn grin if they determine to Bleep u they will cool they even do it as competition among themselves that she will be first choice of tha male copper

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by chudez0147(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Pervert! Pedophile! This is the same attitude that pedophile languishing in Georgia prison was exhibiting also. Your days are numbered. You gonna get caught soon.
Shey like R.kelly ?
You know when I finish nysc? Longtime ago.
And nobody catch me , even the principal dey call me bad guy .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Akalia(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2021
maximazi:

It is even a big shame to get aroused seeing those girls ....
Ur shame dey shame me bro ���
Please take another stroll through my post again, this time slowly and meticulously. Was there a point in my post that I said that I was aroused by them? If I was aroused by them then I would had taken advantage of them. I only highlighted their sexy features because those features are probably what arouse most guys but in my case they didn't.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by tctrills: 9:04am On Dec 17, 2021
Mrxawe:

Teacher student sexual relationship is a thing that has existed since ancient Greece. In those days it was common to find Gay relationship among teacher and student.
Humans love sex and we love having it with those we relate with. It's that simple and not a big deal.
But then there are laws to determine when and who we could have sex with. If those laws are not broken then I have nothing against anyone sleeping with anyone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by mrksquare: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2021
chudez0147:

If my house help set well why I no go help her .

You get wahala.
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2021
Immorality and lack of ethics are the reasons why a teacher, either fulltime or a Corper, sleeps with his female secondary school students.

Alternatively, why female students sleep with their male fulltime/conventional and Corper/NYCS teachers?
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MufasaLion: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2021
chudez0147:

Shey like R.kelly ?
You know when I finish nysc? Longtime ago.
And nobody catch me , even the principal dey call me bad guy .

You will get caught soon. I would like you to be caught in the U.S. so that you will be gone for a very long time!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by laborious(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2021
One of the reasons I hate to teach, as a teacher,lectural or a pastor,coz these females are something else no matter their age, If I were a good writer,I would make a good story from my youth corp year, serving as a teacher somewhere in cross river state..

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by BABANGBALI: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2021
Who else do you want them to sleep with?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MrFly(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2021
because they want to birth corpers

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by goshen26: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Sexual fetish is not a crime until it's against the law. I believe we all have sexual fetish(es) as an individual, but bedding a high school girl that's underage? That's a big NO. An 18-year-old is still a kid to me.

Kanu Nwankwo's wife was 18 wen he married her.

It is better to marry at 18 than to turn urself to available hole

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.