Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki (12435 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Divided If Presidency Is Zoned To South. Sheilk Gumi. / Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mbataku96:
This is like saying each tribe does not have the right to choose to be or not to be part of the contraption

No, it’s facts actually. Unless we restructure this country and amend the constitution to include a secession clause, no tribe can leave without violence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Babastrong(m): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2021
This one has put pepper on ipigs injury.
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Amah70: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Seun360:

Other ethnic groups don't trust the Igbos. I myself inclusive.

Other ethnic groups envy the Igbos, not distrust the Igbos. Could people be buying goods from people they distrust? Wake up from ethnoreligious bigotry and smell the coffee.
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by okorogodwin4(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nigeria is divided already don't device yourself
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Reflect7: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
anungangampu:
Black man and power. Just put him off power and see him say the opposite immediately.

Inferiority complex.

Nothing 'black' about duplicity in politics. It is a worldwide phenomenon, and politics is an opportunist's game. In EVERY country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Snoolv360(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Gaius in MERLIN has spoken
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Rexwalters1: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Amah70:

Other ethnic groups envy the Igbos, not distrust the Igbos. Could people be buying goods from people they distrust? Wake up from ethnoreligious bigotry and smell the coffee.
Honestly speaking it seems you have an inferiority complex? You are the person that needs to wake up from your ethnoreligious bigotry and smell the coffee. Nonsense.

Mumurist I guess because we buy suya from Hausa People we trust them? What a useless analogy to use.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2021
Prophet obaseki
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Mandesz(m): 5:26am On Dec 17, 2021
asanausana91:
the north is the problem but majority of Igbo billionaires started their journey from the same north.
The north is the problem, but millions of igbos will enter night bus to that same north. Why?
tis yo level of thinking ehn! When American or Chinese travel to Nigeria for biz how do view that?
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by sunnnnyuu(m): 6:42am On Dec 17, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/nigeria-has-come-to-stay-says-obaseki/
Shut up your fucking mouth Nigeria is already divided, is a matter of time to actualise it, north are tired of parasitic south

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by asanausana91: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2021
Mandesz:
tis yo level of thinking ehn! When American or Chinese travel to Nigeria for biz how do view that?
50% of American can never travel to Nigeria.
Moreover, America always advise there citizen of avoid trouble areas.
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by psucc(m): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2021
Tingotoe:
Not in your lifetime
But certainly it shall break!
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Idiko1: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
If you want to let some unpatriotic folks not to have a good day, just remind them of their futile wait for Nigeria to be balkanized.
It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that the unity of Nigeria is cast in titanium. You are wasting your time trying to break it.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.

For the bolded, I guess by Frederick Lugard. Anything created by man shall be destroyed by man too. Nigeria must be dismembered, period.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Amah70: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Honestly speaking it seems you have an inferiority complex? You are the person that needs to wake up from your ethnoreligious bigotry and smell the coffee. Nonsense.

Mumurist I guess because we buy suya from Hausa People we trust them? What a useless analogy to use.

In other words, you buy suya from Hausa people but you don't trust them.

What a fool you are buying suya from Hausa people you don't trust!! What if the Hausa suya seller laced the suya with rat poison? You mugu would eat and quench.
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by FreeStuffsNG: 8:01am On Dec 17, 2021
Idiko1:

For the bolded, I guess by Frederick Lugard. Anything created by man shall be destroyed by man too. Nigeria must be dismembered, period.
Keep telling yourself this lie until you believe it wink I don't blame you now, there's a social media platform that enables you to hide behind a keyboard and make treasonous remarks because you are bitter for losing out politically.
Nigeria is a creation of Nigerians best brains who signed up for it at independence while others opted to be part of Cameroon. If the unity of Nigeria will ever even be renegotiated, just take this to the bank: it will never be at the whims and caprices of people sick and bitter hateful terrorists like IPOB that burnt down Lagos or Boko Haram and iswap terrorists attempting to take portions of Nigeria to declare as their caliphate

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Idiko1: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Keep telling yourself this lie until you believe it wink I don't blame you now, there's a social media platform that enables you to hide behind a keyboard and make treasonous remarks because you are bitter for losing out politically.
Nigeria is a creation of Nigerians best brains who signed up for it at independence while others opted to be part of Cameroon. If the unity of Nigeria will ever even be renegotiated, just take this to the bank: it will never be at the whims and caprices of people sick and bitter hateful terrorists like IPOB that burnt down Lagos or Boko Haram and iswap terrorists attempting to take portions of Nigeria to declare as their caliphate

It will be difficult for a goon in your class to secure a job. What is it about "Losing out politically"? I have not contested any political seat in Nigeria and had no intention to wallow into the idiocy called democracy in Nigeria. The thought of it sends chills in my nerve. In my neck of the wood, Nigeria is only comparable to the zoo. Did you pass JAMB? I wondered aloud if you did with the bolded about the creation of Nigeria and option for Cameroon. Nigeria must be disintegrated period.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by FreeStuffsNG: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2021
Idiko1:

It will be difficult for a goon in your class to secure a job. What is it about "Losing out politically"? I have not contested any political seat in Nigeria and had no intention to wallow into the idiocy called democracy in Nigeria. The thought of it sends chills in my nerve. In my neck of the wood, Nigeria is only comparable to the zoo. Did you pass JAMB? I wondered aloud if you did with the bolded about the creation of Nigeria and option for Cameroon. Nigeria must be disintegrated period.

Why are you going all out at making uncouth remarks if you are obviously not a sore loser in the Nigerian project?

My point to you is that you and your social media comment are absolutely irrelevant but I concede it to you that if you keep telling yourself that lie, it will be nothing but placebo therapeutic ONLY in your mental bubble of false perception of reality. Keep typing it one billion times,it changes nothing, it's worthless and unproductive use of your time and resources.

You can't take on our army or armed forces in a war, you can't rule over our Senate or HOR that can call for a referendum , you are not a Nigerian, you are a non entity on a table where significantly important decision on our nationhood is taken. And since you are not a Nigerian, then you are just another bitter user of a platform created by a Nigerian. You are a renter on a Nigerian platform and Nigeria's blessing is never going to be released to you.
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by anungangampu: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2021
Reflect7:

Inferiority complex.

Nothing 'black' about duplicity in politics. It is a worldwide phenomenon, and politics is an opportunist's game. In EVERY country.
The intensity of the duplicity is the focus here.
There is nothing inferior in saying things the way they are.
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Bamzyriches451: 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Where's the lie �
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Mandesz(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
asanausana91:
50% of American can never travel to Nigeria.
Moreover, America always advise there citizen of avoid trouble areas.
so 50% of Igbo are outside igboland? Go n check Nigeria population and d statistics board reports b4 u continue on this.
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by walexsho(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
post=108563993:

Dem no born dem papa and mama well to near am.
Na roast e go roast dem feed to him dogs.
Dogs eat pigs Parry after parry!
Him go soon leave office ... his humiliation go pass that of Oshiomhole. Sometimes better to keep shut on IPOB matter.
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by brightalo1010: 2:20am On Dec 19, 2021
BABANGBALI:
slave supporting her master without reasoning
Why asking for freedom if you're not a slave?
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by BABANGBALI: 2:55am On Dec 19, 2021
brightalo1010:

Why asking for freedom if you're not a slave?
mumu! Continue to enjoy your slave masters
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 19, 2021
Idiko1:

You talk too much. Enough talking, go and disintegrate Nigeria. DO IT. Nobody respects wailers, only doers.
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by brightalo1010: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
BABANGBALI:
mumu! Continue to enjoy your slave masters
If you're not a slave you won't be crying for freedom. Only slaves and prisoners like you cries for freedom.
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by BABANGBALI: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
brightalo1010:

If you're not a slave you won't be crying for freedom. Only slaves and prisoners like you cries for freedom.
fok off!
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by brightalo1010: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
BABANGBALI:
fok off!

Slave is that all you got?
Re: Nigeria Cannot And Will Not Be Divided - Obaseki by BABANGBALI: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
brightalo1010:

Slave is that all you got?
yes for you Olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 / NNPC To Shut Down Three Refineries For Comprehensive Rehabilitation / Umahi To Ebonyi Youths: Remove Your Minds From Politics, Be Successful First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.