Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Polo Park In Enugu - Updates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polo Park In Enugu - Updates (8573 Views)

Buhari Tours The National Park In Malabo And Meets With Nigerian Community (Pics / Female Bombers Attack Motor-Park In Adamawa, 30 Feared Dead - Premium Times / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by egift(m): 8:56am On Jun 14, 2011
The mall is developed by Polo Park Development Company; a private-public-partnership between the Enugu State Government and Persianas Group (the developers and owners of The Palms Shopping Mall, Lagos - Nigeria's premier Shopping Mall).

The mall will be home to a variety of shops ranging from cosmetics, food items to electronics. There will also be a food court packed with some of the biggest food chains in Nigeria and abroad, a cinema, and entertainment centers.

Full Album Here

Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by egift(m): 9:01am On Jun 14, 2011
Pictures

Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by egift(m): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2011
More

Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by EkoIle1: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2011
Nice,
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by egift(m): 9:06am On Jun 14, 2011
Those are older pictures.

Here are recent ones (13th June 2011)

Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by egift(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2011
^^^ Sorry guys, I could not resist to take those two shots. A boy doing a painting on the wall and a Horse tied in front of the Park as work continued - I wonder the plan (for the horse). I hope I will get an invite on the day its cooked?
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by egift(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2011
Work in progress

Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by egift(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2011
Who is coming? These and more.

Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by egift(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2011
I will make additional updates Full Album Here
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by joeyfire(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2011
Mehn!!! This is great. My beloved polo park. I cant count how many green bottles i cancelled there in my uni days. The place has a lot of history for enugu peeps and visitors
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by ak47mann(m): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2011
nice one cool
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by Odunnu: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2011
We are eagerly waiting
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by rasputinn(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2011
@ egift

Please how are you involved in this project?Are you with Pierro's NTL or ENSG?

Nice one there,I missed out on that project but have taken position for similar ones in three states that will soon kick off
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by egift(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2011
Am not even remotely involved - I for don harmmer, be that nowww!

You will see my prints on those pics - So if anything happens in Enugu, I should be the first person to know grin

Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by egift(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2011
More:

Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by monkeyleg: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2011
Nice. The good old days of polo park. I remember going on the rides as a kid. I just love that town Enugu, and I am excited about what Chime is doing. I hope the finishing is good though?
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by gidson12(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2011
mehn, this is great, the last time i went to polo park was like 6yrs ago when i payed a visit to my friend at ESUT, nice work
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by naijaking1: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2011
The governor is "doing a great work" by the layman's standard.
The horticultural/architectural criticism has been that his government doesn't understand the importance of open spaces, vegetation, trees, and their subsequent climatic effect and environmental impact.
This shopping mall could have been easily sited at another location without devastating the well planned horticulture of the area.
If you know GTC, IMT, and that area of GRA you will see the negative environmental impact of this mall in a few years.
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by rolchi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2011
I just pray this is not anoda TINAPA!
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by biski: 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2011
One of the most convenient things about live ip TV is that since you are watching it on your PC when a advertising comes around instead of having to sit through it you can just surf the web, which gets rid of the pain of commercials. wink grin

http://issahidris.newweblab.com/stores/issahidris/22747pgabout.html
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by GoldCircle: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2011
Missing this town like crazy! Gosh! can't wait to be back once this mall is completed.

@OP, when is the completion date for this project??
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by phantom(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2011
na wa o! See polo wey we dey drink pieces when we dey unec, grin grin grin
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by houvest: 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2011
Good job, Sullivan?
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2011
Wow!Polo park.I remember those days in UNEC.A good place to chill out and watch premiership,eat Nkwobi and also unfortunately watch some daughters of Jezebel unleash HIV to unsuspecting guys  grin.Glad to see it take a new look.
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by Afam4eva(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2011
Enugu is working. To God be the glory.
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by chino11(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2011
This is a project that will not affect the lives of the people. I think the gov should focus more on such projects that will emancipate the people economically and not stop Enugu indigines from running to Onitsha, Lagos, Abuja, PH in search of means of livelihood.
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by chino11(m): 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2011
This is a project that will not affect the lives of the people. I think the gov should focus more on such projects that will emancipate the people economically to be able to stop Enugu indigines from running to Onitsha, Lagos, Abuja, PH in search of means of livelihood.
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by bashr4: 12:41am On Jun 15, 2011
chino11:

This is a project that will not affect the lives of the people. I think the gov should focus more on such projects that will emancipate the people economically to be able to stop Enugu indigines from running to Onitsha, Lagos, Abuja, PH in search of means of livelihood.
those cities you mentioned are the major cities of nigeria ,thats where everything happens,no matter how much other cities develop people will keep relocating to onitsha,ph,lagos and abuja
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by HighChief4(m): 12:46am On Jun 15, 2011
Kaii, I miss polo park suya. Sullivan is really doing a good job
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by george31(m): 12:56am On Jun 15, 2011
Even if am used  to ignoring most post,al be restless if i dont drop a line,oh our dear polo park, umu enugu kwenu, i lived at garden avenue way back wen i was in esut,going to d park was a stone throw,i rem d day of my last degree exam,friends all gathered in groups celebrating with so much joy, as if life would be rosy onwards, lol

omg i cant still believe dat dis can happen in coal city, our very cool city. So soonest one can be in enugu and still feel d ambience of lagos,

I realy love dis,more employment opportunities, even tourist will then have reasons to visit enugu.

Am so excited.
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by ezeagu(m): 1:27am On Jun 15, 2011
naijaking1:

The governor is "doing a great work" by the layman's standard.
The horticultural/architectural criticism has been that his government doesn't understand the importance of open spaces, vegetation, trees, and their subsequent climatic effect and environmental impact.
This shopping mall could have been easily sited at another location without devastating the well planned horticulture of the area.
If you know GTC, IMT, and that area of GRA you will see the negative environmental impact of this mall in a few years.

Most Nigerian cities, except for Abuja they said, don't understand having green spaces, but this seems to be changing slowly now. The administration of Enugu hasn't really 'built' any thing as large as this yet, the only other thing is the golf city under construction (?) which looks like it will have plenty of green spaces. Aside from that, the governor is doing good.

bashr4:

those cities you mentioned are the major cities of nigeria ,thats where everything happens,no matter how much other cities develop people will keep relocating to onitsha,ph,lagos and abuja

Not true.
Re: Polo Park In Enugu - Updates by slimbunky: 5:13am On Jun 15, 2011
I know i will one day go back to Enugu @ least to spend sometime. I love the simplicity of life there and the quietness of the city. Sullivan is working for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Senators Shun Ekwueme's 80th Celebration / The Truth About 'Lagos' Sunburn Yacht Hotel / Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.