Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. (9194 Views)

Igbo Girls Most Beautiful In Nigeria(pics) / This Photo Convinced Me That Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In The World / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by God1000(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Every culture is unique with beautiful people all over the world.

Igede tribe is one of the minority tribes in Nigeria with beautiful women

6 Likes

Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by God1000(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
More

2 Likes

Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by devilmaycry: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
The weed u d smoke na of high grade bros....who be ur supplier abeg undecided

34 Likes

Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by Jeon(f): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Okay

5 Likes

Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by Tinububalls: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
Abeg no vex, where their breasts go?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Make them clean the make-up na undecided
We wan see their real beauty tongue

7 Likes

Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by JONSYN7154: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
God1000:
Every culture is unique with beautiful people all over the world.

Igede is one of the minority tribes in Nigeria, it is among the three tribes in benue state with great cultural ethos and Mores.

Let me advice some firebrands not to derail this thread by resorting to vituperation, the last thread I created about my tribe was hijacked by some mischievous and obnoxious persons, I won't reply any unscrupulous person that insults me today because I'm a very civilized and educated person, and Please keep quiet if you don't have anything good to say.
who highjack your the thread you created.

Akpam, fire all IGEDE people.
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by God1000(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
Make them clean the make-up na undecided
We wan see their real beauty tongue

Lol, but the make-up isn't much na
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by God1000(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jeon:
Okay
thanks dear

1 Like

devilmaycry:
The weed u d smoke na of high grade bros....who be ur supplier abeg undecided
na you be my supplier
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by God1000(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Tinububalls:
Abeg no vex, where their breasts go?
Open your eyes well bro
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by Quality20(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
these ones go fit Igbo guys to marry. op when will you show us the beautiful ladies of Southern kaduna coz I know our brothers from biafraland will also admire and come to marry them
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by Themainboy22: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
They are very promiscuous no doubt.
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Quality20:
these ones go fit Igbo guys to marry. op when will you show us the beautiful ladies of Southern kaduna coz I know our brothers from biafraland will also admire and come to marry them

These people actually have same dressing and similar culture as igbos.. same as some part of akwaibom calabar urhobo ..
And some part of ijaw..when u look deep I will see similarities in aspect of dressing and culture.
Yoruba and hausa are people are are totally different in dressing and culture.
I think hausas colonised yorubas.

There is something Nigeria history ain't telling us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Themainboy22:
They are very promiscuous no doubt.

This is a foolish comment

1 Like

Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
No females in Nigeria are as beautiful as Hausa/Fulani/Nupe/Bura/Shuwa/Zuru girls. That is, northern girls. That's the only good thing the north provides in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by dan9ice(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mediocre

Before you go slam my own fam, they are also mediocre..
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by Candidlady: 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:
No females in Nigeria are as beautiful as Hausa/Fulani/Nupe/Bura/Shuwa/Zuru girls. That is, northern girls.
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2021
God1000:

Lol, but the make-up isn't much na
it is not, but them join edit am na tongue
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by God1000(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
it is not, but them join edit am na tongue
but all of Una dey do am na
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by God1000(m): 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

This is a foolish comment
don't mind him, he's just trying to get me upset
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by God1000(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:
No females in Nigeria are as beautiful as Hausa/Fulani/Nupe/Bura/Shuwa/Zuru girls. That is, northern girls. That's the only good thing the north provides in Nigeria.
that's debatable

1 Like

Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by God1000(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
Candidlady:

do you agree with him?
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by ultiabaz36(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
One out of fifty....
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by God1000(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Quality20:
I will surely create another thread for that.
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
God1000:
but all of Una dey do am na
I no join them cool
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by God1000(m): 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no join them cool
I no believe you jare undecided
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
God1000:
I no believe you jare undecided
no be by force to believe me ooo.
But I dey serious, I never edit any of my pictures. cool
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by God1000(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
no be by force to believe me ooo.
But I dey serious, I never edit any of my pictures. cool
abeg show me your face na, if not I no go ever believe you oo.

U fit email me na
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by ClassicMan202(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
My baby girl that year fine pass all of them... And na Igede babe she be
Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by Teejay13(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
True true sha, they have beautiful once among them. And aside having beauty, they have hospitality.

In the past I dated one.

1 Like

Re: Igede Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria, see some stunning photos here. by daddytime(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hmmm...

Igede...

Tell us more about them.

We wanna know...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Boys Cant Do Without My Yoga Pants / Can You Allow Your Bride Wear This And To You Ladies Can You Rock This? / Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.